少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest diioxide

the album sales is looking great!! impressive!

i was just reading sili's posts in the morning about how the number can potentially be unreliable in the first few days or stuff like that but .. seems like RDR is on fire now!!! haha

250,000 is so close now =D and thanks for all the updates!!

anyway, i was browsing through youtube and found this

well, it's been a while since the last time they performed so .. very understandable lmao~ Hyo & Sica lost it!!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zahieyjunki

PKL Starry Night subbed.

20100319 SNSD MBC PKL Starry Night Part 1/6

* the rest in the users channel.

btw, did Win Win & Strong Heart starts at a same time? 11PM tonight?

Guest jasmine-0

SNSD MBC PKL Starry Night

dj:who among the 9 of you are loyal like sunfower??

heyeone:i..think is yoona

heyeone: yoona ideal type didnt change at all

dj:what ideal type

heyeone: eh... can i say........she liks innosent style

sooyung :No--with a funny face--

dj:maybe she told different member,different ideal type....

heyeone:from the way she talks it is seems that she like only one guy

yoona : ithink so too .not alot of boys friends.......

yoona :if there's only 1 boyfrind , iwill kee following him......*(if dont tell me that you dont have one for now poor girl )

yoona:but dont have a boy friend,iwill go around....

evrybody :hahahahahah

Guest Daigo_Iwakura

Things are quiet with Tiffany news and she doesn't seem to be in top shape like some other members but according to many fan accounts she seems quite happy these days.

Is fany doing fine? is she sick too?... i wanna see her in variety shows

Guest fanwonder

소녀시대 제시카, 이승기와 함께한 목도리키스는 무엇?

소녀시대 제시카가 이승기와 함께 목도리 키스를 선보였다.

제시카는 SBS '강심장' 최근 녹화에 출연해 "언젠가 꼭 해보고 싶은 특별한 키스가 있다"고 말했다.

제시카는 "아이돌 걸그룹으로 활동하다 보니 가끔 내숭을 떨어야 할 때도 있지만 나는 사실 대놓고 솔직한 편이다"며 평소 자신이 꿈꿔온 로맨틱한 키스를 공개했다.

이어 제시카는 "나는 '목도리 키스'에 대한 로망이 있다"며 자신이 꿈꾸는 목도리 키스에 대해 설명했고, 이에 MC 이승기는 "나는 제시카와는 또 다른 식의 목도리 키스를 해보고 싶었다"고 털어놔 즉석에서 두 사람의 키스 재연(?)이 펼쳐지기도 했다.

3월 23일 오후 11시 5분 방송.

cr: newsen

Can someone help me to translate this? I think it says something about Jessica and Lee Seung Gi

Guest punk_angel

> Aaaaaaah! Tiffany with no make up, she's so pretty,, I wish I could also see Yuri with less make up I miss her bare beautiful face..

>SeoHwa couple is in it for a long run....I started liking them after yong hwa bought Seo Hyun a guitar....hahaha

- Seeing SeoHwa couple right now made me remember DoTa couple, if they're still together for the show it has been a year since they got married.... I really miss DoTa couple very much..... Jelly and Pudding - - - - - yaaaaah!

>FO2 is facing a major crisis, I also wonder why the rating is decreasing..... yoona can always find a better opportunity....... with this rating I remember something she said - She shouldn't have cut her hair - - - - hahahahaha

SINCE THERE IS NOTHING LEFT I CAN THINK OF RIGHT NOW - - - I'll Just Greet DoTa couple a HAPPY ANIVERSARY although it's already late.....hahahahaha......... just greeting them for fun....Wahahahaha

Guest zahieyjunki

Can someone help me to translate this? I think it says something about Jessica and Lee Seung Gi

it's mainly bout Seunggi re-enact 'scarf kiss' with Jessica but idk how suppose the 'scarf-kiss' should be.

i was watching Strong heart, and Seunggi just put scarf around Sica and BAM! my stream is dead! serious yoona gonna be so dead jealous! HAHA~

LSG & Jessica hugged!

Guest Lishathestain

^DUDE your stream needs to learn manner lol how dare it cut when the scene is about to get gooood? :lol:

lol thank god it's just a hug. not even a fake kiss :P

monkey3 real time chart

[] es23xw.jpg

Echo on top 3 at monkey3 chart!!

lol

lol nice to see Echo on the real time chart. i LOVE that song.

Sunny & SeulOng - The M

4ggiuv.jpg

oqfvip.jpg

33adob4.jpg

c;astagged

Guest Daigo_Iwakura

it's mainly bout Seunggi re-enact 'scarf kiss' with Jessica but idk how suppose the 'scarf-kiss' should be.

i was watching Strong heart, and Seunggi just put scarf around Sica and BAM! my the stream is dead! serious yoona gonna be so dead jealous! HAHA~

LSG & Jessica hugged!

i just saw this a few minutes ago...Seunggi almost kissed sica on the forehead hehehe

Sunny is also a guest in Strong heart..along with Kara's Nicole and Hara hehe

Guest jasmine-0

i was watching Strong heart, and Seunggi just put scarf around Sica and BAM! my the stream is dead! serious yoona gonna be so dead jealous! HAHA~

LSG & Jessica hugged!

hahha so fun but yoona not that mach like him when they aske her about him always say that all snsd first

all snsd are afan for you like this and her ideal type is the japanes singer ....name???

she will not be jealous maybe happy for jessica kekekekek:)

Guest zahieyjunki

ok bad stream, still lags but ok than before and most of the time the rest of the story was pretty boring. <_<

i was laugh so hard only during Teukigayo. rofl they did parody to kara's emergency exit dance XD XD

Sica story was the highlight of the show. i can't even blink my eyes a seconds to know what the story this time from her.

seems i missed Sunny's part =/

and why did they showed Key during her part?

Guest redwaveprod_cmjp

OMG!!! WHATTA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4HdKpRG3j8

cr: snsdchingoo@twitter

T_T.. i cant understand it... but i'm teary-eyed...

what happened to taeng? she's soooo busy and i think she got sick during the recording..i'm not sure.

i hope she is ok now... TT

EDIT:

"The video basically said that taeyeon actually did come to the studio but she was so sick to the point she was in tears that she went home" cr: snsdchingoo@twitter

Archived