少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

Me and my friends thank you a bunch for the info Silis!

Hyoyeon @ dream team

http://i40.tinypic.com/14bqhbr.gif

http://i40.tinypic.com/sgpts8.gif

http://i44.tinypic.com/dyvfc5.gif

http://i39.tinypic.com/2exwykw.gif

http://i40.tinypic.com/2jaj43t.gif

http://i42.tinypic.com/n1du83.gif

Credit hyolicious flavor @ SSF

LOL Hyo so funny esp the one with Brian (that's Brian right? looks like him lol)

gosh she's def getting better on Variety Shows

her wish to be more cheerful and else seems come true hahahaha

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hangthienbao

LOL Hyo so funny esp the one with Brian (that's Brian right? looks like him lol)

gosh she's def getting better on Variety Shows

her wish to be more cheerful and else seems come true hahahaha

yeah .. it's Brian .. i think Hyo looks more cheerful and active in this DT than in the previous one. Hyo and Brian made a perfect duo .. Brian knew how to raise up the mood and i think because of that, Hyo felt more comfortable and became more active

Hyo really fits this kind of sporty variety show .. i hope that the PDs will have some shows like this that fit her style ^^

Guest hasintyas

hey everyone!!!!!

i am a newbie in here

i love snsd so much!

i just started to like watching korean entertainment since last year, so i also just started to realized this amazing thread

if you dont mind can i ask what's scarf kiss means?

and where i can find video of the latest strongheart where jessica is one of the guest?

thank you!!!!!

Guest imelody

@silis thanks very much for snsd news and update. Much appreciated your hardwork. :)

One question about Taeyeon's musical, I think it's quite quiet after the news that she gonna be the lead role and seems no detail about her schedule at all. I'm one of Taeyeon's biased and I really want to go to her musical if I can get the ticket. Is there any update about the other casts or her schedule?

Guest silis7noy2

^ Taeyeon's musical schedule is supposed to be announced in early April~ All the good seats (VIP seats) are sold out though and even the other seats will get sold out quickly once the schedule is known so act quickly~

Silis, any info. whether Taeyeon plans to renew her ChinChin DJing position?
April is the renewal time and most likely she will stay with Chin Chin she is just too big a DJ for MBC now they won't let her go and Taeyeon herself wants to continue. Only SM can make her quit but so far I don't see any hint of them doing so. There are behind stories I can't talk about because it's too rumorish but essentially Taeyeon is really stressed with her schedules. Behind the scenes people are fighting for Taeyeon and because of that in the end she is burdened with extreme schedules and yet her character is such that once she accepts a job she will overwork herself to complete it responsibly. (Like how she went to try to record Win Win even when she was very sick)

@silis7noy2

I heard fo2 going to get cancelled soon 'cause of the rating is too low than they expected (7.6 now and seems lower next week) compared to other shows airing the same airtime. I wonder what will happen with Yoona then since she will has no regular show and she actually not appear on other varity show much like other members, she'll stay quiet like Fany and go to school maybe? And how about Hyoyeon/Sooyoung/Sunny these days? I'm glad WGM is doing great, Maknae charm is so strong and I think IY is one funny to watch show too but why rating is not that good?

Beside update the news about the whole group and album sales I hope you also include the news/rumor for each girl, I think most of people here want to know what's going with their fav members. Thank in advance I really appreciate your hard working :)

There really isn't a significant rumor of FO2 being cancelled yet I think what you heard is just some people speculating due to low ratings. The PD will at least try some new things before getting it considered for cancellation. Even if it got cancelled, many shows will still want Yoona so I don't think she will be free much. It's time for Yoona to slowly prepare to be in a drama again so hopefully SM can find the right one for her, for the 2nd half of this year or next year. But SM not really good when it comes to picking or producing dramas sigh...

Sunny is very busy these days too since she has become lot popular and is considered one of the best idol variety talent today now so she will continue to get lots of various jobs so she won't have much free time. MTV's The M is being cancelled, today is the last day so her workload is lessened a little. The managers are also trying to find an appropriate permanent position for Sooyoung. She is again recognized for her show talents so no worries there mostly. From what I heard I believe one of the jobs Sooyoung really wants is to be a radio DJ at one of the major stations. There have been few negotiations but I think they didn't work out in the end. Major station DJ jobs are extremely hard to get.

IY's ratings is pretty good actually for the timeslot. Also these shows are watched by more younger population, and in Korea this population often watch the show in different ways - like on the internet, on portable media players, or they download the video. So the true viewership for IY is actually better than what the published ratings say. Which is why it reportedly gets good ad sales. IY still has the buzz and critical acclaim so it's one of the most successful variety shows in recent years.

Silis7noy2, is there any reaction from K-Sone about missing Sooyoung's name? Is there any responsibility's announcement from SM? In my opinion, SM should reprint that poster and offer free replacing for anyone who already bought the CD.
Obviously Korean Sones are angry, they're getting tired of these mistakes by SM some have returned the CDs waiting for SM's action. Some here said this was conspiracy by SM as a publicity stunt, many Korean fans starting to believe that

Me and my friends thank you a bunch for the info Silis!

Hyoyeon @ dream team

http://i40.tinypic.com/14bqhbr.gif

http://i40.tinypic.com/sgpts8.gif

http://i44.tinypic.com/dyvfc5.gif

http://i39.tinypic.com/2exwykw.gif

http://i40.tinypic.com/2jaj43t.gif

http://i42.tinypic.com/n1du83.gif

Credit hyolicious flavor @ SSF

hyoyeon looks funny in those gifs..

SNSD- Echo Eng sub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI02nrVWnQU

Guest j-crazilyloved

hope that sooyoung can be taeng's co-dj since both of them love dj-ing

sooyoung can help lessen taeng's work too

it will be good to see them dj-ing together :)

Guest zahieyjunki

The M cancelled? woah but why the reason actually? the show didn't get much attention or they have new music show to replace with the current one?

seriously, i watch Sunny MCing cut often and now already miss her dorky side with her MC guest. but it's ok at least her schedule could be lessened a bit but she still have IY.

i guess her recent diary she tells how hard she work these days so she felt burndened with overtons jobs she receive. she not mention anything bout drop out from Chin Chin. i always want stay in Chin Chin besides right now, taeyeon and heechul will fight for having better listeners as both timeslot are same at 8PM. lookin forward for that and Sica is always gonna be in heechul favourite list!

it's yoona time to back on acting back. SM should find better dramas for her this time. honestly, i don't really enjoy CM much. the storyline was quite bored and her character quite old to her age. hopefully, we get to hear great news at latter half of the year.

Guest zahieyjunki

So Nyeo Shi Dae’s new song ‘Echo’ garners much popularity

So Nyeo Shi Dae releases their 2nd repackaged album ‘Run Devil Run’ on 22nd March.

With this 2nd repackaged album, other than the songs in the full length 2nd album, there is also the title song ‘Run Devil Run’ as well as new songs like ‘Echo’, acoustic R&B version of ‘Star Star Star’.

The song ‘Run Devil Run’ shows another side of the So Nyeo Shi Dae with a more sexy and matured look, and the song is currently up #1 on various music charts.

S:TodayKorea

cr : k-bites

Guest shokishi

April is the renewal time and most likely she will stay with Chin Chin she is just too big a DJ for MBC now they won't let her go and Taeyeon herself wants to continue. Only SM can make her quit but so far I don't see any hint of them doing so. There are behind stories I can't talk about because it's too rumorish but essentially Taeyeon is really stressed with her schedules. Behind the scenes people are fighting for Taeyeon and because of that in the end she is burdened with extreme schedules and yet her character is such that once she accepts a job she will overwork herself to complete it responsibly. (Like how she went to try to record Win Win even when she was very sick)

Thanks for the update! Can't tell you how much i appreciate because no matter i try to find news of Taeyeon, there's a limitation for international fans.

I'm glad and sad at the same time knowing that everybody fight for her. Anyway I don't think that Taeng is a victim because it's her opportunities. I just hope that she could have enough rest and take a good care of herself.

Guest nipscene

so Yoona will attend baeksang award alone? i wish the girls will perform there too.

it would be a sweet night if she wins that award and all her sisters were there

to cheer and support her like last year ^^

i agree as an actress now it's time for her to prepare for new drama

and SM please pick the right one for her, she's good in CM but the story is kinda boring

and all those sunbaes are too old for her age > <

thanks silis for all updates, i always enjoy reading your post ^^

anyway, could someone give me the video link for this gif? are they imitate something?

24655486.gif

Guest imelody
Thanks for the update! Can't tell you how much i appreciate because no matter i try to find news of Taeyeon, there's a limitation for international fans.

I'm glad and sad at the same time knowing that everybody fight for her. Anyway I don't think that Taeng is a victim because it's her opportunities. I just hope that she could have enough rest and take a good care of herself.

I have to agree with you. I think Taeyeon is not a victim in this case. The problem is she is soo popular and talent, so no surprise why everyone wants her in their show. While I think it's also hard for her to reject those dream jobs coming to her like non-stop. This is an unfortunate of a fortunate talented star like her.

@sillis as always thanks very much for all the answers. Like everyone, without you I don't think we internationaly sone can get to know and understand the girls' situation this much.

Guest mossy

-click on thumbnails-

263j2wi.jpg 2j1vt6f.jpg

edit:

Hanteo Sales:

RDR album

6:40pm- 12,332

Strong Heart- Jessica

-click on thumbnails-

12693376212010032318475.th.jpg 12693376212010032318475u.th.jpg 12693376212010032318475e.th.jpg 12693376212010032318475b.th.jpg 12693376212010032318475n.th.jpg 12693376212010032318475.th.jpg

[Recording]100311 win win- Taeyeon

-click on thumbnails-

viewimageni.th.jpg viewimageds.th.jpg

viewimagetc.th.jpg viewimagef.th.jpg

cr;dc taeyeon

Guest Procrastinatoress

Thank you silis. You always provide us with alot of info and help us out, we really do appreciate you. ^^

I've always wondered what the not-as-busy members are doing...

Tiffany looks really tired these days, but she doesn't seem to be engaged in much aside from the regular SNSD stuff and the weekly MuCore, but I wonder what it is she's doing...But I'm glad to hear that she's happy. Tiffany's pretty prone to depression or feeling blue, I do worry about her.

And Hyoyeon, I've really always wondered about her haha. Is it too much to hope that they're working on something behind the scenes? But if that story about her driving around in a Bug is true...LOL >.<

I had been wondering for a while why Sooyoung wasn't doing much recently, but I guess SM wants the right spot for her. I mean, she's got great MCing skills, but I prefer that she didn't go on Sweet Night, as there are already a bunch of MCs haha.

I wonder what the FO PD will try...

I think they made a mistake in putting on that many idols. Their status prevents them from getting close, which stops the family feeling from getting in. They can't be violent, or hug or yell insults at each other like the old family did, because fans would be at each others' throats if they did...*sigh*...

Anyways, because I miss Hyo:

Hyo caps from SGB

21.jpg

22_15.jpg

23_2.jpg

46_3.jpg

39.jpg

30.jpg

81.jpg

79.jpg

cr;Uyen@ssf

Guest Procrastinatoress

'SBS Logo Song' UCC Event

Do you guys think there's a chance of us ever getting to hear a long version of the sbs song?

The version from the preview that came out first was alot slower, so it might be a part of a longer song?

I actually just saw this here, I guess they will be on~

No worry about YongSeo couple on WGM, the response is beyond great there's no fear of them being cancelled at all now. Things are quiet with Tiffany news and she doesn't seem to be in top shape like some other members but according to many fan accounts she seems quite happy these days. Jess will do LB on May 2nd and 5th in city of Daegu. KAIST is a top engineering university in Korea, like MIT.

thanks silis for all the infos you share ^^

and glad to know WGM still get Great response ^_^

I just hope Taeyeon will get the proper rest before her musical start

Wow the VIP one already sold out @_@ even the schedule not yet announced wew

awesome Taengoo!!!

wah i want to see the Cut of that

Hyoyeon so shine now on Variety shows

eventho there are other gals but she's being the center of attention now hehehe

Archived