少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Qrizta

Aw, the girls are on hiatus. I feel like something is missing.

Right 2 weeks before my final exam. LOL I think this tells me to focus on studying. XD

Btw, tonight in Seoul Time there will be YSMM with 4 SNSD girls right?

I'll share a link here....

This is where SNSD cute fanarts posted here came from.

Another talented s<3ne. ^^

http://superjacket.blog126.fc2.com/

Most of her fanarts are TaeNy n YulSic....She's just like me... Royal Shipper. LOL

Guest repeat_on_echo

Chocolate yesterday was amazing!!!!!!

Seohyun's piano playing was lovely, although I wish she could've done a more complicated piece to show the audience exactly how good she is! But nevertheless, so lovely, she did reallllly well<3

I really liked Jazz Gee, it was soft and so pretty, and Sica and Sunny's voice fit it so well. Yeah, 'cause I was dying when Sunny went "Oh oh oh oh oh", aw that was so pretty. Rock Gee was fun but I didn't like it as much as the jazz one. But the girls looked like they were having fun and I enjoyed watching it!

And then the dance numbers!

Fany was SEXY in Womanizer, but my eyes kept moving to Sooyoung. That girl really knows how to work it, I love her for that. Taeyeon knows how to be sexy when she wants to be, especially on stage, she did really well. And I'm always surprised with maknae, ah she's really good. I love her for it, <3 multi-talented maknaeeee

Hollaback girl, I loved Jessica's singing lol I don't even know why, she made it semi-cute but also semi-sexy ;) I could nooooot keep my eyes off Yul though, she was so good! And maybe it was just her gangsta attire that made me notice her more but oh man, that girl can moooove. (I guess we all know why she's the sexiest member of Soshi ;) )

I loved Hyoyeon's solo performance. I honestly don't think I've ever seen her show everyone how good she really is up until now, so I was really excited. I love whenever she does her popping or whatever she does with her arms and legs and dance moves rofl. She's too good, sigh, <3

Genie was good as always, and it was nice because I could hear them clearly and Taeyeon and Sica's sound wasn't so low this time.

Oh the interview made me cry as soon as I saw Seohyun's mother in her mask and blue cape and I knew it was her. I mean, the whole thing was really sad, but as soon as the word mother was mentioned,I noticed how Fany was already crying by then. Poor girl, I just wanted to give her a hug. I didn't think I'd cry so hard either, the whole interview part was sad. Especially since Taeyeon cried a little (I think?) and that girl never cries.

I love the girls so much, <3 honestly, and this episode made me love them even more (although that's impossible because I actually have really high respects for them) <3333333333333 Forever, 9

EDIT:

I love you Fany, <3

ED8C8CEB8B88EC95BCEC82ACEB9E91ED95B.gif

and cute Seohyun!

4a37464d78cfb.gif

EDIT:

Do you know when that airs?!

v

Guest x_JiEun_x

on YSMM...

yoona talked about her inki (popularity) went down and that she shouldn't have cut her hair... hahahaha lol

i dunno what it was, but sunny looked super pretty esp when she walked in late.

Guest kevcozha

Yoona you silly goose it's not that her popularity went down.

It's just that the other members are finally catching up to her.

Yoona sat in the backseat during the Genie promotion and they focused more on Sica, Sooyoung, Sunny, etc.

Yoona and Taeyeon will always be the two most popular members in SNSD in my opinion.

Guest homegirl131
on YSMM...

yoona talked about her inki (popularity) went down and that she shouldn't have cut her hair... hahahaha lol

Ha yeah I don't think Yoona's popularity went down at all. It's just a lot of the other members are getting their time to shine this time...

You can tell how popular Yoona is by the last SGB episode~

And ever since she cut her hair, she's been acting more dorky and tomboyish which made many new people like her.

I still hope her hair grows back fast though, in time for their next comeback. I don't understand why she won't wear extensions like Jessica and Tiffany if she thinks this way^

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania.wordpress.com

Thanks a bunch, tam & Joyce! :D

[HQ] So Nyuh Shi Dae - Special on Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate (2009-08-15) [wanso-seohyun].avi [789.6 MB]

[HQ] So Nyuh Shi Dae - Etude, Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) (Goodbye Stage) on Music Core (2009-08-15).avi [311 .74MB]

[HQ] Star Golden Bell (2009-08-15).avi [821.37 MB]

Minho & Onew & Jong Hyun & Key (SHINee), Kara, Yoona & Sooyoung & Jessica & Seo Hyun (SNSD), Taecyeon & Wooyoung & Chansung & Junho (2PM), Kim Joon Ho, Changmin (2AM), Jung Joo Ri, Kim Tae Hyun

[HQ] So Nyuh Shi Dae - Boyfriend, Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) on Music Bank (2009-08-14).avi [240 MB]

Do NOT take these cuts out. Thanks! :D

So Nyuh Shi Dae - Special on Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate (2009-08-15) [cashewmania].avi [319.2 MB]

So Nyuh Shi Dae - Etude, Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) on Music Core (2009-08-15) [cashewmania].avi [63.4 MB]

So Nyuh Shi Dae - Boyfriend, Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) on Music Bank (2009-08-14) [cashewmania].avi [49.9 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest vietdragon2285

awww seeing fany and the girls cry makes me want to start

crying as well =(

that was a really emotional chocolate

Guest kevcozha

Lee Hyuk Jae is coming out on Hello Baby with his daughter.

The funny part is that Taeyeon told him to bring his daughter because she wanted Kyungsan to meet a girl.

That's just freaking hilarious xD

Guest lee_kim

[News] KangTa, “So Nyeo Shi Dae is in every Korean serviceman’s heart…”

kangta2.jpg

Singer KangTa who is serving his military service shows his love for juniors So Nyeo Shi Dae.

On MBC ‘Shin Na Goon’ aired on 16th August, singer Psy’s last military performance was featured on the show. Also together with Psy, singers KangTa and Sung ShiKyung who performed with Psy were also shown on the programme.

Psy performed hits like ‘Champion’ and ‘Entertainer’, and about going to the military at the age of 33, he said, “I got enlisted after 13 years, I got my reserve soldier mark at 33 years old. And this being my last performance in military, I will sing with all my emotions.”

KangTa who was present said, “I still have half a year left.” and when he was asked, ‘Do you still miss and hope to see them?’ and he said, “Not only myself, but I think that all the army serviceman in Korea do hold So Nyeo Shi Dae in our hearts.”

Credit: Sookyeong + Kpopweb

^

kangta love the gals so much ♥♥♥

i remember the gals said kangta such a kind sunbae hehe

he brought them food during trainees or something like that ^_^

Lee Hyuk Jae is coming out on Hello Baby with his daughter.

The funny part is that Taeyeon told him to bring his daughter because she wanted Kyungsan to meet a girl.

That's just freaking hilarious xD

LOL taengoo wanna play matchmaker rofl XD

Here are the first two links for YSMM. The rest are uploading.

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSn72AZpKDE

part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD14XRYiJSs

credits:SmoothyEco

-edit-

part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pve4QNWgi-s

thanks for the links

Guest fallen*angel

on YSMM...

I have to agree with her on this.. lol then other members got uberly more popular

such as Jessica & Seohyun because Sica dyed her hair blonde, and now she looks like a hot fox.

Seohyun is just getting prettier. so yeah..

090817 SNSD Cut (YaSimManMan2) 1/4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ni5P06dksg

cr; prot

Guest teaforme

yah...i'm wondering why that episode of champagne never aired with yoona...i checked the episode that aired on the 15th and it still wasn't it...

awww....yoona saying that her inki went down b/c she cut her hair...that's sad...i've noticed that her inki's a bit down compared to last year and the girls debut in 07...like the cheers when its her turn to sing during genie isn't as loud as when yuri sings or sica.... and i've noticed that for the genie promo...yoona's standing more in the back than compared to debut days...and have to agree the other girls are getting their time to shine and they've sort of climbed up their inki to yoona... yah i'm sort of sounding depressed... but either way our girls are no.1 and they've worked hard this past year so i hope they can rest and recharge and comeback with a new image that will get all s'ones hyped up and cheering for them. snsd fighting!

Archived