少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

anyway anyone notice this!!!

http://i30.tinypic.com/2rxz3ab.jpg

^

WHOA TAEYEON XD XD XD THAT'S HOOOOTTTTT!!!!!! Maknae lol she still look innocent even when the leader touching her ROFL

and AGREED with Fany said "Taeyeon just love everything bout us" LOL

You noticed it JUST NOW? (R u sure u r a TaeYeon's fan? :P)... I saw it the 1st time I watched this performance. I even put this in my comments earlier. Their ending is just so cool.

090816 SNSD Sooyoung Cut (Fantastic Duo)[Girls' Generation]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oEblvleo9s

Cr Prot0980

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You noticed it JUST NOW? (R u sure u r a TaeYeon's fan? :P)... I saw it the 1st time I watched this performance. I even put this in my comments earlier. Their ending is just so cool.

090816 SNSD Sooyoung Cut (Fantastic Duo)[Girls' Generation]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oEblvleo9s

Cr Prot0980

*singing*

"Dont Tease Me Cause Im Old T________T

LOL i swear i didnt notice it coz i was too busy looking at her Sexy move and the way she lift up her shirt lol

then BAM what the......?!?!?!?!? aigoooo how can taeyeon being not that obvious doing sexy things like that during perf hahahaha

thanks for the link

hi everyone. i just want to share something:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q202/ka.../SDC10524-1.jpg

picture by kari8digi of soompi.

look at what sunmi is holding.^^ SNSD's album :D

she must be so happy. :P i bet she keeps on looking at taeyeon's picture.

OMG sunmi so cuuuttteee

hahahaha she must be happy to get that album

i think she will put taeng pic and glued it to the front cover rofl XD XD XD

and hahaha this is so funny

SNSD - Sooyoung: Getting Sooyoung's Number (SGB clip & with Junho of 2PM)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rex7wrsG5sU

c. snsd09

Guest Qrizta

^

^

LOL Sunmi. Thx for sharing the pic.

I wonder whether it's a gift from a fan or she bought it?

Sunmi is s<3ne just like us. ^^

Btw, i can't content my self with Chocolate.

I kept replaying all the perfs since it was first uploaded. XD

The girls still have hidden potential.

I hope during this break, they can develop n improve more.

I wanna see more from them. ^^

Guest kool_fany

honestly: the smartest soshi in SGB could be either Taeyeon or Yoona or Seohyeon. the last time before yesterday eps, seo also made it to the top three. and the weakest (instead of foolest) will be fany,yuri and jessica. those three were always made errors when they shouldn't. hehe...

Yoona indeed become one of the most popular yet mysterious among soshi gals... she really hide her family back at her home. she really mature yet dork hehe... (sorry for this silly opinion of mine)

I really love KJE chocolate. i watched it lived but its blur a lot but at least i can hear fany trembling voice clearly.apparently that when my heart start tremble(and then when i stopped to watched it live becouse i cant take it anymore eventho its korean hehhe.)

well, yesterday will be a nice day to remember in soshi daily diary. hope their comeback will be another gee-like return.

P.s sorry for this "probably" a spam. just want to share.

have you ever watch this?

So Nyuh Shi Dae - SeoHyun Play Piano Cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iikUw7tPFIo

i actually hoping they will give maknae this kinda piece but not T_T

anyway i read the translation of the interview

when they're being asked who messes the choreo

they said everyone knows it's Fany but this time they pointed to Sunny and Yuri ROFL

SY said Yuri just do whatever and make mistakes coz she's so confident or something like that hahahaha XD

(i think coz she's so confident so ppl wouldnt notice it anyway XD)

then yuri said she just following sunny lol XD so if yul make mistake coz sunny doing it wrong ROFL XD

bout FC one sooyoung mentioned 2PM as 2 O'Clock in the afternoon ppl LOL XD XD

sigh it's not allowed to post it at other forums so i just give the points from the translation

thanks to itsmiina @H!O

this is cute... ddil yuri points out ddil sunny.. ekekek..^^

OMG~ love it.. kekekek... lately i've seen many ddil yuri moments...

its just everywhere... most of it are YulSic..

thanks for the trans!

Guest galaxy88

It's very touching in Chocolate. It's just an awesome show.

I also wonder sometimes about YoonA 's family as well. She haven't ever mentioned about her mom before.

I remember "Dear mom" on Music bank, each member wrote a message for their mom except Fany and YoonA. About Fany, we all know the reason. And YoonA is still a question. Anyways, I hope all things will be fine with her.

So sad now, there is no more Genie. Hope them rest well during break time

Guest Lishathestain

honestly: the smartest soshi in SGB could be either Taeyeon or Yoona or Seohyeon. the last time before yesterday eps, seo also made it to the top three. and the weakest (instead of foolest) will be fany,yuri and jessica. those three were always made errors when they shouldn't. hehe...

Sunny also made it to the final & actually got the answer right.

I'm not sure about Yuri but the American girls are surely the weakest @ SGB games rofl.

I just noticed from the last SGB that Jessica got most of her answers from Jonghyun -_-

even Kara's Hara had to be their messenger rofl.

Guest galio9071988

The girls had no schedule today due to the postponed of SM concert. So Yuri went to visit her brother at the military camp. Wonder what were the others up to~ <_<

c; tamatron@soshifanclub

-----

edit* topped the page .. nothing to share .. lol

1615887.jpg

Basically, Sooyoung said she would like to join 2PM fanclub. Even though she thinks SHINee is cute .. but 2PM is so hot and sexy (well, her ideal guy is the one who has broad shoulders right? lol)

c; TV Daily

-----

[Fancam] 090813 SNSD Taeyeon 'Tell Me Your Wish(Genie)' @ Korea Music Festival by TangPa (double angles fancam!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzJAG3LN6Ho

The girls had no schedule today due to the postponed of SM concert. So Yuri went to visit her brother at the military camp. Wonder what were the others up to~ <_<

c; tamatron@soshifanclub

waw~~ interesting fact... i wonder, how did the other co-military members react when yuri visited their place?

hahahah~~ one day free for snsd... thank god, finally they have one day free..

snsd jjang!

Guest HooKleft

Hi EVERYONE,,,TT^TT

After being all time a silent reader,<I beg your apologize >_<,,

,,,I feel like i want to share,,

this is a little shared from me,,,,

qkqh9122009081618585510.jpg

Gyahhh,,look like SeoHyun's piano have just made the most watch on Daum,,,>_< AWESOME///the best...

I've just finish watched CHOCOLATE variety,,,,So JJAng,,I cried along with although i don't understand anything that they've talked about,,,when i watched, my heart trembled to see everyone cried like that,,It's so sad,,

And then Womanizer lighten me up again,,That's so amazing,,Everyone's amazing,,SNSD is amzing,,SONE is Amazing TT^TT

This is my most favourite of SeoHyun pics in this hour,,, >_<

Tell me YOUR WiSH!!

img8716mpg.jpg

All credit for SEOPLE*

Guest kmelendez12

On Yashimanman 2 Yoona confessed that there were many times that I thought my acting was awkward.

Also as we all know Yoona along with any other singer turned actor are always criticized.

But despite this Yoona said that she would continue to try her best in acting.

source

I just summarized the article so people get the gist of it.

I personally think Yoona's acting is great especially at the end of You Are My Destiny.

I also think she did great in Cinderella Man.

I mean seriously she was acting a character years older then her and her partner who is 14 years older then her is Kwon Sang Woo who's a freaking hallyu star. People don't understand that she is still a up and coming actor who not only acts but also sings and dance. The main problem I think is that she has such a baby face yet she's acting as characters in their mid twenties.

Agreee!!!

YoonA acting for me is super good. I like it and enjoy whenever I see her or the girls. Love the way she portrait herself in the tv. YoonA Fighting.

Chocolate ... without words I cry and the at show is so special. Love SNSD mmmmmmm

YoonA improve so much in her singing I start screaming of excitement as I hear the gee jazz version.

She was amazing. They should let her sing a ballad. I think her voice is so sweet .

Girls Tiff Love them all

SNSD LOVE YOU <333333333333

Guest kevcozha

Cha Tae Hyun liked Jessica since well forever.

One time SNSD was at Mister Radio and Cha Tae Hyun said he was driving their to meet them but the traffic was too bad so he had to turn around.

Link

It starts at 7:20.

^

going to miss their genie perfs :(

if feels shorter then gee perfs for some reason! and its actually longer? :o

It's shorter as far as weeks actually promoting.

Gee got 12 weeks of promotion but Genie only had 6-7 weeks of promotion.

Archived