少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest incomplete.

I love JeTi's cover for the 'Genie in the bottle' so much, they sounded great together as always. And lol at Taeyeon saying bottle. XD She sounds so cute! *squeaks* Omgee, thank you for the HQ picture, they look absolutely gorgeous and perfect. Yuri looks hot in that black dress, the necklace just adds more charm to her, and Yoong is pretty as always. I like Jessica in that ending pose, gahh the smile! XD LOL, to share umbrella with Sica? Oh my I wish! XD Maknae looks esp. hot in that cap of Midnight TV Entertainments. I find her speaking voice to be really soothing to listen to, I love your voice Seohyun! Talk more!

Now I wanna see the Oppa band show, when is it gonna air?

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kevcozha

i'm a little confused. why can't they win at MB this week? their album sales rock, but is it because of promotion points?

Apparently Mubank is a week slow so they use data from last week

and SNSD didn't release their album last week so that means they would have no album sales and only digital sales in their points. I mean it's still possible it's just unlikely. I personally just want a daesang at MKMF. I was rooting for GDA too until I heard that mini albums don't count... and the girls don't have an actual album out this year

Guest baby-swts

i laughed out loud at this. netizens said in response to TMYW, "my wish is to put jessica under the umbrella while i get soaked in the rain". :lol:

AHAHA I read that too :lol:

silly fans.. those positive netizens are thee best :)

dang kbites... -_-

making sica seem like a bad unnie to seohyun

Guest silis7noy

i'm a little confused. why can't they win at MB this week? their album sales rock, but is it because of promotion points?

This week Mubank considers albums sales from Jun 22-28 so Genie with 29th release gets 0 points.

Hanteo number for Genie is around 31500 now. So first week sales will be 40,000+ which is unheard of for a female artist. We do have SeoTaeji as competitor this week his album will sell more than Genie.

On digital charts Genie is mostly number 1. 2ne1's I Dont Care is coming up fast and will be a strong competitor. It deserves to be, it's a good song. The two songs will likely share No 1 positions on different digital charts, with Genie probably leading slightly ahead.

Although Genie has two tough competitions on two fronts, Genie will still end up on top with multiple Music Bank wins over others. SeoTaeji will be weak on digital charts and 2ne1 will be weak on album sales. And both cannot match SNSD's viewer votes. The real competitor coming up is MC Mong who is strong in both digital sales and album sales.

Guest kevcozha

The entire incident with Sica and Seohyun is all lies fabricated by lies.

A certain article states that it would've been impossible for Sica to have done anything anti's claim she did. Especially with the amount of press that was covering SNSD's comeback stage it would've been impossible for them to have missed Sica doing anything bad and since they didn't see or hear anything obviously the stupid anti's didn't either. The article states that this topic doesn't even need to be discussed anymore. So please no mentioning of the fabricated incident since it is after all a lie.

Guest Lishathestain

^^i'm so happy when u/soy post lol. everything seems so much clearer after :P

yea it's ok for not getting #1 on MuBank tomorrow lol it's like giving a chance to other groups :D

ah so SeoTaji is weak on digital sales that's why i never saw him on music shows .__. but of course we can't compare Genie album sales with his rofl.

2ne1's I Don't Care is to be expected would be a strong rival on the digital chart, we'll see about the albums though.

i just wanna see them perform on stage again <3 cant wait!

Guest litt0piggy

so does the cutoff also applied to inkigayo? Or is inkigayo count their their week differently?

HOWEVER, people should still try to put Genie back to #1 soon becuz it will help SNSD greatly for winning next week.

Guest kevcozha

^

we do still have a still to win a GDA award..

snsd still have GOT a chance to really a FULL 2nd album this year... and i believe they will do so... later this year..^^

so just wait..^^

That'd be suicide for the girls though....

I mean they promoted Gee for an entire 12 weeks (3 months) then 3 months later they released another mini album. Then they'll promote this for at least 2-3 months. Then after that it'll be the end of august/beginning of september so they'd have to prepare another full length album for GDA and with GDA taking place in december....

I don't see an album coming out this year :/

But if it does yay for us but I hope the girls don't overwork themselves :P

Guest silis7noy

so does the cutoff also applied to inkigayo? Or is inkigayo count their their week differently?

HOWEVER, people should still try to put Genie back to #1 soon becuz it will help SNSD greatly for winning next week.

I posted earlier but just don't worry about Inki. They don't publish their chart detail. Anyways SNSD will get the max 3 wins on Inki anyway so it doesn't matter if the win starts this week or next.

And the 2nd FULL album is likely to come out at end of year. It's a crazy schedule but the current plan of SM is to publish a full album in october or november. It is not 100% decided yet but that is the tentative plan, according to the 'leaker' and some news articles.

Guest cantthinkofaname

i laugh at all of those dumb articles that came out on snsd

100% of them are so pointless and stupid

those antis must have nothing to do

anyways, darn they won't win on MB this week

that's okay though :) lets just hope they win next week

but would they win on inki this week or no?

Guest teaforme

o man, that'll suck if mini albums don't count towards gda daesangs and big awards. hopefully that's just speculation and that maybe the criteria winning for gda this year will change, as changes comes and goes around time. Lols

i hope our girls will bank in those music bank awards and mutizens. this time around competition is starting to heat up, but s'ones will stick with snsd so no worries. totally looking forward to the broadcasting of the sbs anime awards, so wanna see yoong presenting awards in her white angelic dress Lols and of course sukira this friday is worth the watch as more smtown love :P

Guest litt0piggy

darkaz619, there is a forum for this in the korean photo section, please don't post them here. Beside, the issue is already clear. The composer for the song sold the song to both company (SM and the European one); therefore, SM DOES HAVE THE COPYRIGHT TO THE SONG.

Dsign even post SNSD album cover and the song on their website, i mean if Genie is plagiarized, Dsign wouldn't post it on the website

edit: that's okay

Guest fallen*angel

News Time'SNSD become a mother' Jessica Caps

gs sg gs sg gs sg gs sg gs sg gs sg gs sg gs sg gs sg gs sg gs sg

261dqjd.png

scatsk.png

142u0sy.png

sdhixf.png

I adore Jessica's expression here :wub:

33oty03.png

bg5np5.png

cr; me

Guest taikogirl91

wow thanks for the updates everyone!! :lol:

glad to see the girls are doing good in the charts :D

i'm a bit worried about all the new songs that are being released

altho i love I Don't Care too

but the girls are doing fantastic!!

and the Radio videos/screencaps/gifs are adorable!!

taeyeon and seohyeon really knocked me away with their cover of Because You Loved Me

so powerful~ =]

from bug

it is an original song. just that SNSD's one had to be renewed to reflect korean culture more, and therefore, took more time to release the song, while the uzbek girl promoted a couple month earlier

Guest starduster34

Has anyone heard about the girls "Genie" song being copied from another artist? I think I saw an article and listened to the song and it sounds very similar! Anyone know anything about it?

Guest Lishathestain

Has anyone heard about the girls "Genie" song being copied from another artist? I think I saw an article and listened to the song and it sounds very similar! Anyone know anything about it?

the explanation is right above you.

gallery_10_1048_307020.jpg

gallery_10_1048_995069.jpg

c;astagged&ssf.

Guest Senorita_

This week Mubank considers albums sales from Jun 22-28 so Genie with 29th release gets 0 points.

The girls surely have a few tough competitors. But I have faith in them that they will stay strong on the charts :) I just want to see them break their own 9 No.1 MuBank records.

As for the album, I do think SM will make the girls release a 2nd album no doubt, maybe around September.

Archived