[official] Hyomin Of T-ara

Guest xmonicker

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest paradoxurus

[TRANS] Soyeon's messange to Hyomin on SBS Power Time Radio [082011]

Soyeon: Hyomin-ah. Ah.. I have to say something corny again..

You weren't here today and I'm sad just from the fact that you're not here. Our Hyominnie became the new leader and as the one in the middle (age-wise).. I know that you're having a hard time because of that. To talk to the unnies, to take care of the dongsaengs..

And being addressed as the leader by our company, I know you're having a hard time right now working hard for T-ara. Even though they're individual schedules, we know that you're working hard to get our T-ara's name out there through your movie and drama. Also, Hyominnie has a weak heart so she feels bad about us doing the movie meet-and-greets. It feels like she feels sorry about that but the unnies and dongsaengs wish you wouldn't think of it that way. It's for all of us to do well so it's just us working together. Don't feel sorry. You must be having a hard time right now because of filming. Fighting! And don't feel like you're being left out because you're not here, okay?

Fighting! Our Hyominnie fighting!!

Source: Biases@tumblr

Guest paradoxurus

T-ara’s Hyomin says, “I didn’t wear color lenses!”

On the 17th, T-ara’s Hyomin tweeted, “Many people are asking me… I didn’t wear color lenses in the drama Gyebaek!”

MBC’s Monday-Tuesday series Gyebaek aired Cho Young (played by Hyo Min) for the first time on the 16th. After the episode, people were talking about if she wore color lenses in the drama on an internet community and Hyomin left the comment to deny.

People responded: “She doesn’t look like she wore color lenses. May be it’s because she has big eyes.” I believe you, Hyomin.” “I liked your performance. Cheer up!”

Hyomin played the role of Cho Young in the series and performed fearless stunts.

Source: Star News from Nate

Did T-ara’s Hyomin perform well in ‘Gyebaek’?

T-ara’s Hyomin appeared on MBC’s Monday-Tuesday series Gyebaek. She was a confident and charismatic guard.

On the 16th, the series featured Cho Young (played by Hyo Min), who plays a guard, guarding Eun Go (played by Song Ji Hyo).

In the series, Hyo Min fought off soldiers away saying, “What a crazy man,” while attacking them.

She was confident and brave when the script called for her to saved a woman. And when she was asked if she was a guy, she said, “A guy? Well, as a matter of fact, I’ve never worn a skirt.”

People responded: “She is good at performing martial arts. I can tell that she worked so hard on it.” “She is good at acting.” “She also looks good as a tomboy.”

On the other hand, people responded: “She needs to speak stronger.” “The child actor did very good job but she doesn’t look like her.” “It was little bit awkward.”

Source: Seoul NTN from Daum

Guest paradoxurus

Hyomin gets teary eyed after receiving high praise for her acting

Hyomin is currently starring in the MBC drama ‘Gaebaek‘. During an action scene she received a high praise from the action sequence director and her eyes filled with tears immediately overcome with joy.

Hyomin’s character Choyoung seems rough and tomboy like, but she’s also full of energy and an optimist, a martial artist and a superb horse rider, an all around talent beauty. Her appearance on the drama received positive reactions from fans and overall it’s been a great start for her.

Hyomin stated “I didn’t know if I could act out this role well, I was fearful at first. But as get into this character more and more, I start to get more confident about my acting. I really appreciate all the kind comments and I will do my best to show my thanks”.

Drama Gaebaek’s rating has been climbing steadily as the characters transition from the childhood characters to adults with Lee Seo Jin, Jo Jae Hyun, Song Ji Hyo, and Hyomin.

Source: joynews24 via Naver

Guest paradoxurus

Hyomin's twitter update [22082011]

379252343.th.jpg

T-ara’s Hyomin wears a bamboo hat

Actress and singer Hyomin recently took a picture with an actor Jo Jae Hyun.

On the 22nd, Hyomin tweeted a picture with the comment, “Ui Ja and Cho Young. Why did we wear bamboo hats?”

In the picture, Hyomin and Jo are smiling in faded clothing and bamboo hats.

Both are currently appearing on MBC’s Monday-Tuesday series Gyebaek. Jo is playing the role of prince Ui Ja and Hyomin is playing the role of Cho Young.

People responded: “I wonder what will happen in the show.” “They look good together.”

Source: OSEN from Nate

Guest paradoxurus

[CAPS] 'Gyebaek' EP10 [23082011]

082303.th.jpg082304.th.jpg082305.th.jpg082302.th.jpg082301.th.jpg082306.th.jpg082307.th.jpg082308.th.jpg082309.th.jpg082310.th.jpg

[TRANS] Hyomin's KOOL Magazine Interview

D.O.B: 1989/05/30 Height: 167cm Blood type: O

Q1: Reason for being a Singer?

I was trained as an actress in the beginning, I wanted to expand my activities, so I became interested in musicals. After practicing how to sing and dance, my stage’s charm was recognized. I was really happy and after that I started activities as a singer. Succeed acting, I really worked very hard.

Q2: What’s your current concern?

Recent Japan’s schedule and Korean’s ‘Roly Poly’ stage. I also gained interest in fashion and I have designed some stage outfits for the performances. So I want to learn more things about fashion.

Q3: What do you like, hobbies?

Taking photos. I like being snapped as well as love taking photos. I have a lot of cameras and I also like cooking. If I am free, I will make some sandwiches and spaghetti. Calling my dad to ask what he wants to eat and I will make it.

Q4: What’s your favorite color?

I choose clothes depending on my mood and time. Even colors will be different. I am okay with any color.

Q5: What type of songs do you like?

Rock music. Rather than using alot of instruments, I prefer songs with strong tempos. If there is any chance in the future, it’s good if T-ara has this type of songs.

Q6: Favorite movie and Japanese Drama?

“The greatest love.” I really like Hongjamae’s dramas.

Q7: What will you do If you are given 1 week break?

I want to go Europe. I want to visit Paris.

Q8: What type of fashion you do like?

Instead of restricting to one type of fashion, why not try out different types of fashion. I like relaxing apparels.

Q9: If you can reincarnate, what do you want to turn into?

To become T-ara’s fan. I want to try look at T-ara in another point of view. (laughs)

Q10: What’s your secret of maintaining your skin beauty?

When working, try to eat slowly. For oily food, try to wipe of some oil before eating. Better to eat more fruits and vegetables.

Q11: What makes you outshine others?

I can eat really well.

Q12: Words to Hwayoung?

Till now, Hwayoung is still trying very hard. Because she is the last to join, it’s definitely hard for her. But we can start off together in Japan, hope it’s smooth for us.

Translated by: liefdet-ara@tumblr

Guest paradoxurus

Hyomin's twitter update [26082011]

381574781.th.jpg

차 안에 아무도 없는 줄 알구 창문보면서 머리묶고 있었는데 지연이한테 문자로 사진한개가 왔다. 언니무서워... ㅋㅋㅋ

[TRANS]: I thought no one was in the car and I was looking at the window while tying my hair, when I received a text from Jiyeonnie with a picture attached. Unni you look scary... ㅋㅋㅋ

CR: diademtweets

Guest paradoxurus

T-ara’s Hyomin wants Choyoung to be like Bidam of “Queen Seon Duk”

T-ara’s Hyomin revealed recently that she looks up to and wishes to emulate ‘Bidam’, a character played by actor Kim Nam Gil from last year’s hit historical drama, “Queen Seon Duk“.

Hyomin is currently filming for the MBC historical drama ‘Gyebaek‘. During her break from filming, Hyomin took pictures of herself admiring pictures from ‘Queen Seonduk’.

While standing next to a picture of Bidam at the MBC Dream Center, Hyomin expressed, “I want to mold my character ‘Choyoung‘ into someone as charming as Bidam.”

Although Hyomin has a female role in the drama, she desire to display perfect martial arts and acting skills just like ‘Bidam’, and added that she will be working harder to reach her goal.

Source: TV Daily via Nate + ALLKPOP

2011082715163610013.th.jpg2011082715163610012.th.jpg2011082715163610011.th.jpg

Guest paradoxurus

T-ara’s Hyomin reveals that she used to sleepwalk as a child

T-ara’s Hyomin recently guested on SBS’s ‘Dalgona‘ with her uncle and revealed that she had suffered from somnambulism (sleepwalking) as a child.

Her uncle revealed, “Hyomin had poor health when she was little so she would dream often. Sometimes, she wouldn’t be able to differentiate between reality and her dreams.”

He continued, “One time, she was so afraid of the goblins chasing her in her dream that she called 119 for emergency help in reality.”

Fellow member Eunjung also testified to Hyomin’s somnambulism by revealing, “Lately, Hyomin falls asleep while watching another group’s stage. Even while sleeping, she somehow follows along with that group’s dance.”

Source: Mydaily via Naver + ALLKPOP

T-ara’s Hyomin cries sentimental tears during ‘Dalgona’

T-ara’s Hyomin recently shed tears during the latest broadcast of SBS’s ‘Dalgona‘. Apparently, the star was so moved by the letter Eunjung’s mother wrote to her daughter that she couldn’t help but cry.

Eunjung’s mother began, “Eunjung has a lot of ‘aegyo’ – I remember she kissed me once on the street randomly and I was embarrassed.” She went on to read her letter to her daughter, and fellow member Hyomin began to weep over the affectionate contents.

The hosts commented, “It’s Eunjung’s mother who is speaking, so why is Hyomin crying?”, to which Hyomin responded, “My members’ moms feel like they’re my mom too.”

Eunjung tweeted later after the show, “Though we see each other often, we don’t have the chance to have deep conversations.”

Source: Newsen via Nate + ALLKPOP

[CAPS] Dalgona [26082011]

20110826095836hd.th.jpg20110826095836hd1.th.jpg19946771.th.jpg

Archived