..★♥[ 2pm's Lee Junho (준호) ]♥★..

Guest Gazette<3

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM's Junho locks eyes with Min Hyo Rin in 'Feel' short PV, also featuring appearances from JB and Jr.
2PM's Junho is here to tease all you fans out there with the short PV for his upcoming Japanese release "Feel'!
The mini album and title track are not officially due out until July 9, but you can get a feel for the song and the PV coming up with this short version ahead of time.
Starring in the video are actress Min Hyo Rin, whom Junho tries to win over with his smooth skills, as well as GOT7's JB and Jr.! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/2pms-junho-locks-eyes-with-min-hyo-rin-in-feel-short-pv-also-featuring-appearances-from-jb-and-jr

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

JUNHO (From 2PM)「キミの声」live ver.http://youtu.be/dUzjJnJ3bCs I never heard his Japanese song before and maybe I should. This is so good performance. Is that dancer Park Nam Yong that I saw in this performance?

Guest adikkeluangman

JUNHO (From 2PM)「SAY YES」live ver.http://youtu.be/_l-fv0fozoM I like this and lurve his varsity jacket. No wonder JP fans love him.

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM's Junho asks Min Hyo Rin if she can 'Feel' his love in full PV, also featuring GOT7's JB and Jr.
Min Hyo Rin has proven herself to be a lucky girl indeed as she not only got a bed scene with Taeyang for "1AM" but got up close and personal with 2PM's Junho for solo PV, "Feel"!
In the full version, Junho sings and dances with his usual high level of energy and charisma, which would make fans wonder why Min Hyo Rin doesn't succumb to his charms right away, rather choosing to play hard to get.  It also features GOT7's JB and Jr.!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/2pms-junho-asks-min-hyo-rin-if-she-can-feel-his-love-in-full-pv-also-featuring-got7s-jb-and-jr

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Finally watched FEEL MV. He is so adorable and the song is nice too. I don't know if this just a persona or anything but FEEL made Junho looks younger or is it age appropriate for him to release this kinda song.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

준호(Junho) & Qi Wei(戚薇) "You’re the Right One(你是对的人)" M/V

JunHo duet with a Chinese singer and this MV become hot rank in China chart. The song is OK. Junho sang in Chinese and English too.

Guest adikkeluangman

준호(Junho) "HEY YOU (Korean Ver.)" M/V: 

This is Korean version for the song that been released for his solo album. The MV is ok and looks like he spend fun time doing this. The song is catchy.

Guest adikkeluangman

[shoutout] JUNHO (준호) of 2PM Greets Soompiers with "Feel" Album Release:

The place where he filming this look like the same as FEEL Korean Live version.

• 1 month later...

Annyeonghaseoo...i'm newbie here...
I'm Hottest and my bias is Junho. i love him so much. his talent and his smile made my day bright ad shine...very glad to be here...@Adikkeluang sunbaenim...nice to meet you...can i join here? this is last his IG...
@Jun2daKAY: LOOK YOUNG ON THE PIC #HAIRDOWN #JUNHO #MINJUNIE #STILLYOUNG ㅋㅋㅋ instagram.com/p/uo5yNymBC6/ @dlwnsghek: “@Jun2daKAY: LOOK YOUNG ON THE PIC #HAIRDOWN #JUNHO #MINJUNIE #STILLYOUNG ㅋㅋㅋ instagram.com/p/uo5yNymBC6/” Pe-eu-licana  trans. by JunkayStreet &amp; 2pmalways

@Jun2daKAY: LOOK YOUNG ON THE PIC #HAIRDOWN #JUNHO #MINJUNIE #STILLYOUNG ㅋㅋㅋ instagram.com/p/uo5yNymBC6/

@dlwnsghek: “@Jun2daKAY: LOOK YOUNG ON THE PIC #HAIRDOWN #JUNHO #MINJUNIE #STILLYOUNG ㅋㅋㅋ instagram.com/p/uo5yNymBC6/” Pe-eu-licana

• 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin, 2PM’s Junho, and Lee Yoo Bi Record Songs for “Twenty” OST
On March 2, stills were released of Kim Woo Bin, 2PM’s Junho, Lee Yoo Bi, and Sweet Sorrow recording songs for the film “Twenty.” Junho and Lee Yoo Bi recorded a couple song called “Sniper’s Taste” (literal translation), while Kim Woo Bin and Sweet Sorrow recorded a song called “Twenty” together.
kim-woo-bin-.jpg

“Sniper’s Taste” will be on “Twenty” OST Part 1, which will be released on March 6. Junho and Lee Yoo Bi, who play love interests in the movie, sing a sweet harmony for their couple song. Junho, befitting a member of a successful music group, provided reliable vocals with his excellent singing and rapping. Actress Lee Yoo Bi, who was a vocal major, sang like a seasoned professional.
“Twenty” OST Part 2 will be released on March 18 and will include a song called, appropriately, “Twenty,” which tells the story of the film with wit.
junho-lee-yoo-bi.jpg

Sweet Sorrow, a vocal group known for their harmonies, sang the song, while Kim Woo Bin narrated a portion of the song as his playful character from the film. In the stills from the recording, Kim Woo bin looks like a fifth member of Sweet Sorrow.
“Twenty” is a film about three best friends as they move into adulthood. Kim Woo Bin plays a jobless but charismatic man popular with the ladies. Kang Ha Neul plays a character who does well in school and is every mother’s dream child, but completely changes when he drinks. Junho plays a hardworking and responsible man. The comedy will open on March 25.
kim-woo-bin-sweet-sorrow.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/01/kim-woo-bin-2pms-junho-and-lee-yoo-bi-record-songs-for-twenty-ost/
-----More news and pictures during recording.
20150302001006_0_99_20150302104217.jpg

#Junho participated in the Movie 'Twenty' OST production! His special OST will be released on March 3rd at 12PM(KST) http://t.co/tM6icLAj0V

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

March 2, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

Junho and Lee Yu Bi greet fans with teasers for their special OST for movie 'Twenty'
2PM's Junho and actress Lee Yu Bi partnered up to tease for their special OST for the movie 'Twenty'!
B_UN9sEU4AA_Uqc.jpg

There will actually be two parts to the OST where each track will release periodically. The first track bein released is a sweet couple song sung by Junho and Lee Yu Bi titled, "Cupid's Arrow". Prior to the full release, a behind the scenes footage showing to see Junho and Lee Yu Bi working side by side for this special OST project have been released, along with greeting videos from the two.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/junho-and-lee-yu-bi-greet-fans-with-teasers-for-their-special-ost-for-movie-twenty