Hana To Akuma

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

mangaHana to Akuma
The Flower and the Demon
hana-to-akuma-03.jpg

imageimage

Summary

Ten years ago Vivi, the demon, decided to leave the demon realm and come to the human world. There he found an abandoned baby and on a whim decided to keep it. Since then he lives together with Hana...but having a 14 year-old girl around you, is it really that simple?

read: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hana_to_akuma/

Volumes: 10 (Complete) 
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=14785
so..while waiting for Vol. 10 of Arakure, i decided to read another manga...and i picked this one. It's like Kurenai Ouji with smart demons falling for humans, and like Kurosh-itsuji with running a huge mansion and some queer servants (not that Sebastian is that queer but still... =______=)
hana-to-akuma-oto-hisamu.jpg

hana_to_akuma_03_by_yurika52-d36dn7g.jpg

HanatoAkumafull353600.jpg

Guest RICEDUCK

ROFL

I love this manga it's so cute and addicting

haha Kurosh-itsuji waiting for that to update : ) I do agree the servants are kinda retarded~

I'ma check Arakure out :0

yeah this is really cute!! i like it. :]. the last chapter is killing me!! i want the next volume NOW.

i like how she keeps switching back and forth from growing like 5ish years to being fourteen. (they should just keep her older) although her cute-ness is charming. :].

• 3 weeks later...

omg! just started reading this manga and I became an immediate fan right after 1st chapter.

I love it. goosh~ guess I really do enjoy stories like this.....

chapter 31 is out and I`m happy that Hana is out of the danger. Vivi is just so adorable. He makes my heart hurt so much everytime he feels anxious or jealous. I love him :wub:They looked so cool on the sakura tree. Tee-hee. I wonder what would happen now that the great devils have met.

My favourite scene so far was when Vivi kissed the scar on Hana's neck. I thought that was just a hot scene. hahah~

omg. Definitely recommend to those who are looking for supernatural type of love.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ oh so it was the sakura tree that brought her back? i thought it was the moon xD

anyways...Moritz..is at the same level as Vivi right? They're both dukes so i guess... fighting Moritz won't be as easy...

and i'm curious on how this'll end. coz with their current situation...they won't be together..

and what about Rosemarie? what happened to her? lol xD

i kind of miss Ayame being in the picture too xD

^oh bwhahaha. ooppss~ sorry, i never meant to say that it was the sakura tree that brought her memories back~

but yea, you're right it was the moon and the words vivi told her "together forever" that wore the spell off, or at least that's what I assume.

im quite curious to as to how the story will continue on. I heard this is still an ongoing manga right?

i have this feeling that hana is no ordinary human. lol. typical shoujo, my intuition is saying. its like more and more hidden secrets are about to be revealed sooner or later and why was hana found abandoned on the street is prolly one of the subjects the manga will talk about. tee-hee..

yea~ rosemary, i think she`ll come into the picture again since hana is very jealous of her. man, my heart broke when they kissed and hana witnessed it.

i thought i would hate ayame at first but she became a likable character eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

yaaay! new chapter is out

hana kissed vivi on the lips :wub:

so hana really did forget her realization that she has fallen for vivi? :unsure:

that's sad. and they keep on saying that hana will sonner or later fall in love with a human....

i think this is a foreshadow of another human into the story? or maybe they're referring to momo? tee-hee.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

well...someone has to at least be the antagonist :X it can't just be hana and vivi all the time xD

haven't read the new chapter yet... but i heard she forgot about...everything that happened? =_____= so now it's like back to square one, only that Moritz is on the picture.... was he really sent by the Demon King and not by the council?

^I think the only things Hana has forgotten were the part she was hypnotized by Moritz and the memory of "realizing she has fallen in love with vivi" (chap 29-30). or so at least that what I understood from Moritz's "Hana-san must not still remember that she has realized her love for vivi-san"

and yea Moritz said that he was basically sent by the King although I don't really know the difference between the king and council. :unsure:

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ the demon king probably is using the "bring vivi back to the demon world" move by the council for...his own intentions? idk why they wanted vivi back that bad though...if he's just a duke, i'm pretty sure there are others like him or others who are higher in rank than him...and Vivi's not making it public that he's really a demon :X gahh!

...and i wonder what it'll take for her to remember :X Vivi must be so pissed xD

• 3 weeks later...

I just started reading this manga because of this thread :D

I like it so far! Hana is so innocent..lol.

I like this too! My problem is that she is toooo innocent. Not right for her age really. She should be a bit more mature.

A lot of people are speculating on another site that somehow she is related to Felten. They do look similar!!

I'm wondering if somehow they are half siblings?

How did she get to the mansion with the spell to make it so humans can't get to it? Maybe she is half human?

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

I like this too! My problem is that she is toooo innocent. Not right for her age really. She should be a bit more mature.

A lot of people are speculating on another site that somehow she is related to Felten. They do look similar!!

I'm wondering if somehow they are half siblings?

How did she get to the mansion with the spell to make it so humans can't get to it? Maybe she is half human?

i thought Vivi explained that as along as one of them (any demon) accompanies a human inside is alright? I mean, Vivi took Momo inside and he didn't seem affected...or Ayame.

Guest tommylove<3

Ah, this series isn't my cup of tea. It's a little too-shoujo

for my liking. It's pretty predictable and Vivi annoys me for some reason, haha.

I do think Hana is pretty adorable though considering the fact she's already 14.

I'll recommend it because the artwork is a treat for the eyes. Personally, I just

stopped reading xD

i thought Vivi explained that as along as one of them (any demon) accompanies a human inside is alright? I mean, Vivi took Momo inside and he didn't seem affected...or Ayame.

but I thought they couldn't reach the gate if they were human? My thing is how did she end up there if humans couldn't..

baah, I might have to check that out! :D

new chapter is OUT.

omgggg soo sweet. LOL

so that cat devil turned momo into a teenager momo and hana thought he kinda look cool. WOOT. vivi got OH SO JEALOUS. :lol::phew:

my goodness, i think this already foreshadows that we might see Hana as a teenager in the future chapters and Vivi will now start worrying more about her and her loyalty to Vivi. Man, I can't wait to see that if that happens. I think Momo won't be a bad rival; I always think he's cool and cuuute :D

Being blood related to Felten, I doubt that.

However, if we're talking about that maybe she might not be 100% human, I kinda agree to it. I somehow have the feeling that she's not pure human at all. Knowing that this is a shoujo manga, a certain twist like Hana turns out to be some powerful creature or whatever is a always a possibility :D

Guest xxrainbowsun

This sounds interesting. (: I might give it a go when I'm not too busy with school/summer school. :)

Archived