Hana To Akuma

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Guest JenniKim319

I read this manga since it was on the top Shojo chart on Onemanga and I'm so glad I read it! It's such a cute manga and I really love Vivi and Hana together X3

SPOILER ALERT:

Though it was funny when in one or two scenes he's about to kiss her when she's in her older form and right before that happens she transforms back into her 14 year old self XD

I heard the Drama CD and OMG, they need to come out with an anime for this!!

new chapter is OUT.

omgggg soo sweet. LOL

so that cat devil turned momo into a teenager momo and hana thought he kinda look cool. WOOT. vivi got OH SO JEALOUS. :lol::phew:

my goodness, i think this already foreshadows that we might see Hana as a teenager in the future chapters and Vivi will now start worrying more about her and her loyalty to Vivi. Man, I can't wait to see that if that happens. I think Momo won't be a bad rival; I always think he's cool and cuuute :D

Being blood related to Felten, I doubt that.

However, if we're talking about that maybe she might not be 100% human, I kinda agree to it. I somehow have the feeling that she's not pure human at all. Knowing that this is a shoujo manga, a certain twist like Hana turns out to be some powerful creature or whatever is a always a possibility :D

I'm actually thinking she might be half human and half demon. So she ages like a human and she might not smell like a demon, but she might have demon qualities that are yet to be shown. I don't know, that was a theory I thought of XD Plus, if she were half human/demon, that might make Vivi accept her and realize he's free to love her :) Then they can have cute adorable babies when Hana's older! X33333

• 4 months later...

kdjsldlfjlskdjlfjjdsjdfsfldldsfljk!!!!

I`m kinda late with this but CHAPTER 41!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG. Please let me breathe.

HE KISSED HER FOR REALS.

this is amazing. HHAHAH! My heart jumped out to that. I wasn't expecting him to do it.

This is why girls, don't frustrate the boys you're close to. Once they`re provoked, they only know how to do this. LOLOL.

love love love this chapter.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest amydien

^agree. I kinda dont like how this story is going so far..but this is the main problem in the story: devil and humans cant live together (?)

I want Hana to grow up fast. lol.

• 7 months later...

Chapter 52!

omg anyone smelling a time jump already? It's soo hard to see Vivi and Hana going through such hard times. It's even hard to bear being in Vivi's situation. I can't believe he will really cut off ties with Hana. So sad.

so I guess next chapter will be a 17 year old Hana? XD

• 1 month later...

OH MY GOD!

CHAPTER 54 - 55

OH MY GOD.

17 year old Hana! I can't believe it. She's grown! sniff sniff. That was some emotional meet up. I love how Ellinor keeps pushing Vivi. She was like, "If you wanted to leave her for good, you would have totally erase her memory of you. But you didnt! You're afraid she might forget you" OMMMMG. I want to cry. Vivi, why go through all this pain?

siiiigh Okaaay hopefully the story doesn't go through so much circles now... but I guess they`ll be alot more of circles just by reading chap 55's cliffhanger :angry:

Vivi was like "Jealous? Yeah. Cuz I wansn't there when Hana really turned to Nigou" LOOOOL. soo cuuuuuuute.

Momo grew up so hot! XD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Aichara

Ooh~ Is this manga good? I saw it, but never had the chance to read it..

yes it is..i just read the manga till the final chapter and it is sad..

Hana is a human after all and she..(spoiler) had to die coz she's a human but no worries, she have 2 lovely child..

ne, why don't you read it? this manga is lovely. i recommend you to read this manga =)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest furuba01

*Sighs* I wanna read this manga SOOO much.. But I cant 'cause I'm always so busy!~ When I get the chance, I'll be sure to read it! :DD

• 1 month later...

ohhh uhmmm wow. I didn't see the ending coming. I didn't know that it was ending. just wow.

All I can say is it was bitterweet.

In a way, she had to die since she's human after all (hmmfff I was thinking she could be half-half or something) but then, looking at how old her kids are, 70&73), she did live quite long. She must have passed a 100 years old. Oh wells, I still think it's a cute manga despite going in circles and the ending just wowed me. Vivi won't be that lonely since Hana left him immortal kids which carry so much of their memories together ^^

Archived