[MANGA] Wild Ones

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

mangaWild Ones
by- Fujiwara, Kiyo

arakure-wild-ones-cover.jpg~original

Sachie Wakamura just lost her mother, and her estranged grandfather has shown up to take care of her. The only problem is that Grandpa is the head of a yakuza gang! Too scared to join her new family, Sachie tries to continue living her normal life. She can't run far though, since one of the most popular guys in school is part of her grandfather's gang and her new protector. No one at school knows about Rakuto's hidden life, and soon Sachie finds herself falling for her bodyguard. But she's the granddaughter of Rakuto's boss, and he can never show his feelings for her. Can Sachie find a way to fit into her new family and grab her chance at love?

(Source: Viz)

Volumes: 10 (Complete) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2458

Published by: Viz

wild-ones-804974.jpg~original
arakure-wild-ones-cover.jpg~original
download16.jpg~original

Read: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/wild_ones/

i LOVE it! although yeah, kind of cliche at times...but it never fails to make me giddy.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i only liked it caz it was about mafia and for some reason it was actually better if there was no romance but watever it worked out i guess

i love sachi's attitude though reminds me of someone....

Guest fallingfire

hee hee, I've read this too! it's cute... but recently I've gotten a bit mad, 1. because chapters never come out :'(, and 2. why doesn't Rakuto say anything?!? >:( eesh!

hmn, I'd say... a skimmer. Only if you reeeaaally don't have anything to do. cause there's better.

-sUnny

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived