Shinee's Minho Gets A Nosejob?

Guest sgtkixuraz

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pinkylily.

woah, it does seem like it.

maybe the pics are angled funny or PSed? unless he really did get plastic surgery 0____0.

LOL at the SM office having a surgery room in the basement

Guest Miss.Understood

some of you guys make it seem like plastic surgery is like committing a sin

it's getting quite annoying now

so like it's okay for the other MINHO to get his nose done, but it's not okay for this minho do so?

quoted for truth.

Guest juicyx3

he looks way better before.. now his nose tip looks like its lifted upwards ><"

wat is sm thinking? before snsd n now shinee?!?! ima keep my eye on his nose on their comeback xD

Guest angelbride

* “Do they have a little surgery room for plastic surgery hidden in the basement of SM office?”

^hahaha i wonder that too.

it was fine before....

what is SM doing?

and this is WAY too early...he hasn't stopped growing yet!

he's going to have to fix his nose again when his face changes and the surgery gets messed up.

poor guy :T

Guest ii_christie

Min Ho's is noticeably different. It's more higher arched and pointer. Ughs, I'm tired of hearing about plastic surgeries :x

Guest cantthinkofaname

^

yeah seriously i'm tired of hearing about plastic surgery too

some ppl just OVER EXAGGERATES when it comes to plastic surgery

they act as if ppl getting plastic surgery is committing a sin, like WHAT?

Guest cosmicolor.

minhooooooooo why why did he get PS? he was perfect or it could jus be the camera's angle??

oh well i'm still his #1 fan! :D

Guest Lishathestain

wait, which one is before and after?

so like it's okay for the other MINHO to get his nose done, but it's not okay for this minho do so?

dimwits

for real.

and i just hate it when people blame SM for friggin EVERYTHING.

some of you make it seems like SM forced him to do this -_- friggin' a.

Guest clouds4ME

i liked it better before, but i think that the pictures are photochopped. i mean.. to me, minho isnt really one to get surgery. i dont know it doesnt seem to fit his character. i could be wrong.

Guest teenace

wait, which one is before and after?

dimwits

i think most people find it wrong cause this minho is only like 15-16 years old while the

other minho is an adult.this boy is still going through puberty or barely out of it.Shinee's minho

is an idol who is looked up to from little kids mostly their teenager fans,he's a role model.

since minho is not an adult yet,am more dissapointed in his parents consenting to this.

Guest tranniee_x

i think it looked better before, but whatever, what's done is done + there's nothing we can do about it

hey, i wish that i could get my nose fixed, HAHA, and i surely don't want people "debating" about it after it's done ._.

Guest an6eL

lee min hoo, gu jon pyo's nose first comes to my miind,

after it just looks pointy n noticeable he got ps

:( y would he get it done? he looks perfect as it is already

Guest mai90

I'm not a SHINee fan, but I think the photos have been photoshopped because those are the only pics with his new nose and everyother pic around he still has the same nose, but new nose or not it was his decision.

I wonder if anyone here even bothered reading other posts?

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&p=13233823

^like this one.

^Pic from same performance.

btw ppl should really do some research first before posting rumours because they get out of hand.

Guest repeat_on_echo

Whhhhhhhhhy target SM artists? A lot of people had nose surgeries and plastic surgery, it's not like he re-did his whole face. Seriously, as much as I haaaate plastic surgery, it's their own decisions.

But yes, he did have a cute nose before, and he was beyond perfect, but it isn't his nose that counts is it? So why bother with it?

EDITS:

Dear sisi13, RaSHeLo, and koreanCHICa, I find it funny that you, and a lot of other soompiers, would think SM had something to do with this. If you must know, SM does scout talent. Back in the '90s, he didn't, I'll admit, and so does he, but now he scouts talent. And please, asides from YG, most companies look for pretty faces, so don't even say that SM is only worried about looks. So don't worry about talent because even though his artists may be good-looking (yes, even those without plastic surgery), the majority of them are still talented. There are many more singers out there who can't sing, trust me, I can name a handful.

Dear Soy, I 100% agree with you. That's all that is needed to be said.

Archived