Stars At The Prada Transformer Event

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ninyaah

OMG. What the hell are those? :o I think Sung Yuri and Go Ara's dresses are quite tolerable. I'm not even surprised about Yoon EunHye's bold choices about her clothes anymore. She's too adventurous with dressing up... I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing. I agree, her legs aren't as flawless as everyone thinks. Song HyeKyo looks alright. Not as hideous as the others.

i dont mean to bash or anything... but these stars (especially the girls) should fire their stylists! how could they wear something like that to a high-end fashion event?? its PRADA for god sakes! an event that people who attends should not settle for anything below glamourous. tsskkk...

Guest hypocrite

I always love YEH's sense of fashion...

but the skirt was just wrong...

SHK looked so tanned! still beautiful anyway...yeah, she should appear more in this kind of event...

Guest Sakura_Chan

what was everyone wearing? it looks like random pieces of frabic sown together! lol. didnt like any of the outfits at ALL!

Guest MariYEH

i dont mean to bash or anything... but these stars (especially the girls) should fire their stylists! how could they wear something like that to a high-end fashion event?? its PRADA for god sakes! an event that people who attends should not settle for anything below glamourous. tsskkk...

What they are wearing is from the PRADA collection.

They had no choice but to wear what clothes wear assigned to them for that event.

Guest she-smiles

fashion alert:

yoon jin seo's outfit is not made to wear for a prada event.

and yoon eun hye just needs a new wardrobe stylist.

andre kim attended the event as well, although his picture is not posted.

and as a fashion designer, he seriously needs to design himself some new clothes.

but the others looked decent.

ohhhhh park hae jin <3

Guest evelyn168

Love Sung Yuri and Song Hyekyo's looks... I like Lee Seung Gi and Daniel's clean looks... I wish that there was a bigger pic of Park Haejin

Guest je_amourx

Guys, the clothes they are wearing are FROM THE PRADA COLLECTION and its meant to be worn at the EVENT.

But, I do agree that some of the pieces should not leave the catwalk, lol.

Is it me or SHK got a little bit chubbier? I still think she's the prettiest of the bunch, she just glows like that. Lucky =/

Guest lets_rockie_it

uh seriously wat is wrong with the all the girls' outfits....dear lord.....

as much as the girls were beautiful but geeze wat happened to the clothings...

i dont get the guys turned out handsome and good looking....

lol at times fashion just gets too carried away....

Yoon Eun Hye, hers just look like she just got out of a bad fight in the bed and came straight to the event lol..

or it seems like she had on her bf's boxer and was cooking and had had to run out to the event lol...but wow!

Guest pinkylily.

omg what is with eun hye's outfit?
:crazy::blink:
i think ara looks really pretty ^____^.

wahh, jihoo need's to cut his hair~

Guest clouds4ME

lee ji hoon needs to go get a haircut. ughhh some of the girls outfits are really hideous!! but they still look pretty.

Guest alicechen

Very weird outfits from Prada collection. But I like Go Ah Ra's. =) She looks gorgeous!!

SHG make-up is a little too dark. I spot a few FO's guests...hehe :)

Archived