Stars At The Prada Transformer Event

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thu_trang

wth ????? wat was yeh thinking wearing THAT ???? it's seriously hideous !!!!!!!!!

song hye kyo too , not as bad as yeh but the heels r so tacky !!!!!

edit : there r things that r meant to be worn on the runway only

"Oh gawd oh gawd oh gawd" are the words I can say about the outfits of the girls. :wacko:

Okay, except Sung Yuri's dress which is not too bad. I don't like the rest. Especially Eunhye's. :/

And Jihoon's hair.. omg.

Guest HanatheBrownEyedGirl

Some of the outfits that the celebs wore are.....unique?

I don't want to be mean but JJH's hair makes him look like an ahjumma.

I like how Eun Hye is being adventurous with the clothes that she wears and as long she's comfortable it's good.... and the shoes that she wears are to die for

It's a Prada Event so the girls are wearing clothes from the collection

Prada.jpg

Prada2.jpg

credit lualm/baidu

Guest deviana

I LOVE YEH but yea i think she coulda rocked another outfit although I like that she took a risk!

SHK is literally unrecognizable! Everything about her just looks different! Her make-up and hair make her look 10 years older...

I have to admit I did spazz a little when I saw JJH..(Prince and Princess under one roof!)

Guest jas282

this event could easily pass off as some drama/movie award ceremony

i've to say to me, sung yuri is the most gorgeous among the ladies

Guest tiffanydawn

i think the camera used was not that good.

look at YEH's legs. i know they really look good in real life but in the pics, her legs look awful.

Guest trinity1418

Oh gawd is what I say about the ladies' outfits! I know its from the collection BUT still...it looks awful!!! Not even these gorgeous ladies could pull off those outfits...well Sung Yuri's wasn't as bad as the others I guess. Everyone else was like wth...especially Eun Hye's but her hair and make up looked good!

The guys all looked really good though! Well Joo Ji Hoon's hair was kinda eh...but other than that...the guys outshined the women!!!

Archived