MTV's The Hills

tracycutie

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dumpyfledgling

Okay...I have to guiltily admit that I watched the show this week. I wanted to see how Kristin was in comparison to Lauren. While I think Kristin brings a lot of drama to the show I feel that she adds some trashiness to it as well. We all know the show is fake at least Lauren looked classy while she was faking it and she acted as though she genuinely cared for these people (she probably does). However, with Kristin it's so obvious that she's trying to cause drama. I hope they bring in a new character that makes Kristin cry.

Guest jiwoneex3

a bit late, but i just watched this week's episode.

i just dislike how out of all good-looking people, Justin Bobby? -_-

i hope Kristin gets b-slapped later on. I really miss Lauren. ):

and Audrina and Lo got prettier.

Guest Raw Sugar

^Did you watch the preview for what is going to happen in this season? Jade (Brody's girlfriend) throws cake at Kristin, lol.

Guest mintiful

^ rofl. that looked very interesting. i cant wait for that part.

i feel as if i'm watching LB again. i miss lauren and kristin is drama drama drama.

and what do they see in justin bobby? o.O

speidi still so annoying.

moderato.: i remember reading somewhere that lauren as a bf. and she didn't want him on the show. or something.

Guest cutedorkable

Truthfully speaking, I think this season will be really interesting.

I LOVE Kristin ever since LG, or is it just me that feels that? lol!

It is really hard not to love her imo... : )

Guest KuYA II

^

Agreed.

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I'm still rooting for Kristin. Sure shes catty and all those things, but I like how she doesn't care about what people think. She may steal your boyfriend or cause drama, but you have to admit she does bring flavor in the show.

That's my opinion. Take it or leave it. :rolleyes:

Guest Raw Sugar

I think Kristin being on The Hills is the best thing that has happened to the show. I was pretty bored with all the Lauren/Speidi drama. At least it'll be interesting to watch Kristin steal people's boyfriends. :rolleyes:

I don't understand the all the love for Justin Bobby. He isn't even the slightest bit good looking.

Guest SophiaSan

hahaha I like Kristin since LB. She didn't give a richard simmons

Lauren was boring, "no drama no drama" but hey you're paid to do this might as well make it saucy since it's half fake !

• 1 month later...

Archived