MTV's The Hills

tracycutie

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

heidi admits to boob job!

after reports of denial here it is..

in the full article she talks about her nose job as well

Hills Exclusive: Heidi Confirms Plastic Surgery, Says She "Hated" Her Body

Wednesday September 26, 2007

Heidi Montag is finally ready to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

In an exclusive interview, Montag confirms what Us first reported in its April 23 issue: that she had undergone rhinoplasty and breast augmentation earlier that month.

The 21-year-old aspiring singer opens about her decision to go under the knife, enlarging from a 32-A to a 32-C, and the painful body-­image problems that spurred her to make a change.

Tell Us why you had the surgeries.

“I’ve always been very insecure about my body. My whole life, I looked at my chest and was like, OK, they’re going to grow. This is my year! And it never happened. I was less than an A-cup. I wore pushup bras, which cut into my skin. If I was with a guy and there was a girl next to me with big boobs, I would be like, Oh, my God, he’s looking at her! On the beach, if I was standing next to a girl with big boobs, I’d be like, I hate her! I hated my nose too. I have my dad’s nose, which is huge. It took up so much of my face, when I looked down, I could see my nose. I couldn’t get away from it!”

Were you ever teased about your appearance?

“People would say, “You have such a big nose!” And they’d make fun of me for being so flat, and say mean boy things, like, “If you nailed two nails in a board, they would be bigger than you are.” I was tormented. And when I was older, I’d want to be intimate, but I’d feel insecure. My boyfriends always had bigger chests than I did!”

A lot of people believe Spencer pressured you into surgery, since he's made his love of Playboy bunnies known.

“He had nothing to do with it. If anything, he said, 'maybe you should think about it a lot longer'."

Take Us back to April 2, the day of ­surgery.

“I woke up, and it was like Christmas: I was a nervous wreck, but I was just so excited at the same time. Spencer said, “I’m so proud of you.” It was like he was wishing me well off to school: “Love you! Bye!” But surgery is a very big deal. Right before I went in, I was like, What if I don’t wake up? Oh, this is scary. Then I thought, I don’t care. If I don’t wake up, it’s worth it. I just wanted it so badly.”

credits: us weekly magazine

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mary elle
heidi admits to boob job!

after reports of denial here it is..

in the full article she talks about her nose job as well

Hills Exclusive: Heidi Confirms Plastic Surgery, Says She "Hated" Her Body

Wednesday September 26, 2007

Heidi Montag is finally ready to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

In an exclusive interview, Montag confirms what Us first reported in its April 23 issue: that she had undergone rhinoplasty and breast augmentation earlier that month.

The 21-year-old aspiring singer opens about her decision to go under the knife, enlarging from a 32-A to a 32-C, and the painful body-­image problems that spurred her to make a change.

Tell Us why you had the surgeries.

“I’ve always been very insecure about my body. My whole life, I looked at my chest and was like, OK, they’re going to grow. This is my year! And it never happened. I was less than an A-cup. I wore pushup bras, which cut into my skin. If I was with a guy and there was a girl next to me with big boobs, I would be like, Oh, my God, he’s looking at her! On the beach, if I was standing next to a girl with big boobs, I’d be like, I hate her! I hated my nose too. I have my dad’s nose, which is huge. It took up so much of my face, when I looked down, I could see my nose. I couldn’t get away from it!”

Were you ever teased about your appearance?

“People would say, “You have such a big nose!” And they’d make fun of me for being so flat, and say mean boy things, like, “If you nailed two nails in a board, they would be bigger than you are.” I was tormented. And when I was older, I’d want to be intimate, but I’d feel insecure. My boyfriends always had bigger chests than I did!”

A lot of people believe Spencer pressured you into surgery, since he's made his love of Playboy bunnies known.

“He had nothing to do with it. If anything, he said, 'maybe you should think about it a lot longer'."

Take Us back to April 2, the day of ­surgery.

“I woke up, and it was like Christmas: I was a nervous wreck, but I was just so excited at the same time. Spencer said, “I’m so proud of you.” It was like he was wishing me well off to school: “Love you! Bye!” But surgery is a very big deal. Right before I went in, I was like, What if I don’t wake up? Oh, this is scary. Then I thought, I don’t care. If I don’t wake up, it’s worth it. I just wanted it so badly.”

credits: us weekly magazine

ZOMG. wow.. i don't know. she was flat.. like really flat for a white girl. :X i never knew she was so 'insecure' about herself. she seemed pretty happy about herself.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

wow lauren n brody kissed.

next wks episode looks like the juiciest one this whole season!

i read in us weekly that lo is trying to get a bigger part on the show by trying to push audrina out.

& move in with lauren. isn't that weird? i can't really imagine lo being like that but then again its tv so...

Guest mintiful

the upcoming eps. seems very interesting.

the sex tape is brought up again. jen bunny and lc is friends again?

brody&lc is cute! hope he didnt spread the rumors.

i love what elodie did. hahas in your face heidi.

and spencer white mustache? is so ewwww.. shave it please!!

Guest Explicitj0yee

WOW... i cannot wait for next episiode to air. judging from the preview, it may just be the most exciting episode yet. I think Brody and Lauren so match.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SouthernBelle82

I have no idea why there wasn't one last week. The girl from the aftershow (the female host) said something about a marathon or something but I'm still unsure. But yes there's supposed to be a new episode tonight. I wonder what's going to happen. I am really enjoying this season personally. It seems to me, of course this could just be me, that maybe Heidi is figuring out Spencer and what Lauren saw in him with how he is and how he was in the last episode when Heidi had to go and do that whole job ordeal on their anniversary. I thought that was kinda rude in the first place that she did that and they could've celebrated the night before or after especially since she was just hired in that position. If she couldn't commit to it she shouldn't have taken it and did that to Elodie.

was it just me or was there not an episode last week? o_O ... is there going to be one tonight?

Guest obezag8

Last week was a clip show :( I can't wait for the new episode tonight. I really hope that Lauren and Heidi have more encounters. While I'm sure its uncomfortable for them it does make for entertaining TV.

Guest Paper Wings

I'm ambivalent towards Justin. When he's around other people he's a loser but when he and Audrina are alone with each other, he seems like an ok guy.

Guest makemyday
I'm ambivalent towards Justin. When he's around other people he's a loser but when he and Audrina are alone with each other, he seems like an ok guy.

i semi-agree to that but the loser in him (when he's around other people) outweighs the okay guy that he is just around audrina.

therefore.. i dont really like him hahah

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SouthernBelle82

Doesn't mean the show is fake outright. Every reality show does things like "The Hills" does. I mean c'mon seriously did you expect out of the blue for Spencer and Heidi to appear at the same restaurant as Jason and Lauren? And how do you think they're able to know when people are doing calls to have the cameras etc? :rolleyes: Only people who think reality shows don't do things like this are surprised and duped easily. I also wanted to add all reality shows do things like with what happened to Gavin. For example on these dating shows some people are made out to be more "insane" then others. VH1 not too long ago had a special where they talked with people who were on reality shows in the past whether dating or competition and they all do this. It's like with that Omarosa girl from Donald Trump's show. I saw her on "I love New York" the first season and she didn't seem quite so evil on that show and seemed like she was friendly towards New York and they were friends. It was obvious from the beginning of last week's episode that Gavin wasn't supposed to be a main character and that Lauren or any other cast member wasn't that interested in him either. I am surprised though that house really isn't Brody's. They always talked about the house being his. I liked what he said at the end to remember it is entertainment. People who take these type of shows too seriously are the only people who are going to be shocked and disappointed I think. I love to watch it for entertainment like I would the soap "Days of our Lives." :)

so guys, what do you think about the hills being fake?

surprised?

expected?

click here for the story!

Guest CONSTANCE

whatever, i still love this show LOL its so funny im totally rooting for LC and BRODY though :) cant wait for next weeks episode!

Guest Explicitj0yee

I can't wait for next weeks episode, seems Lauren and Heidi going to have some talk. But man, I only wish they would make this a little longer o.0 half hour is so short. So much detials cut out.

Guest CloudyDays

i feel bad for heidi because she has NO friends. i think she just misses lauren and want to be friends again just to get back into the scene and actually have a life besides going to dinner with spencer. butttttt spencer did do one thing right and get her a chanel bag!!! hahaha even though he totally copied jason. lauren please dont be friends with heidi again noooooo!!~

Guest obezag8

OH man I know! last nights "confrontation" was so weird! I felt so awkward for Heidi. I love how Lauren just plopped the flowers on the counter .... I heard somewhere that Heidi was having casting calls for her bridesmaids and wedding guests... thats kind of sad

Guest steph*funny

For some reason, I feel bad for Heidi :mellow: And part of me's thinking she really didn't do anything wrong. But then again we don't really know what happened..

Archived