MTV's The Hills

tracycutie

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

ooh yeah the main stone is an amethyst.

so the surrounding stones were cultured diamonds then? thanks for clearing it up :D

& around the same price as yours huh? ah i wish they revealed how much it was! lol

i thought the only person that was spencer's client was heidi.

it just seems that he sits around in his apt all day on his laptop "working"

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone know what the song was playing after LC and Jason left ketchup? They were in the car, and I know it's not carmen and camille. It starts with dadum, da dum...and i did check the song list. Unless I missed it...I have no idea what it is and i really want to know!

Guest iLOVEjelly
i feel so bad for heidi..

i think lauren is just overreacting about the whole situation =_-;

haha that's a first, but I don't feel bad for Heidi at all. She makes her own drama. Was it really necessary to yell bye when lauren and jason were leaving <_< and i really dont like spencer..yuck :crazy: Plus, I'm not a celeb but I would be mad too if my best friend spread a rumor about me saying that I had a sex tape. It's Hollywood, rumors can spread twice as fast and they can break or make you.

Guest mary elle

i don't think spencer even has a job! you never see him discuss anything about work. you just see him sitting in the couch in their apartment doing NOTHING and i felt so bad for heidi when she asked him to help fold the laundry.. he was like "i'll be here to support you" and heidi looked upset. how long have they dated anyway? he totally influenced her to move in with him. -_- spencer is bringing out the bad heidi.

i don't think spencer even has a job! you never see him discuss anything about work. you just see him sitting in the couch in their apartment doing NOTHING and i felt so bad for heidi when she asked him to help fold the laundry.. he was like "i'll be here to support you" and heidi looked upset. how long have they dated anyway? he totally influenced her to move in with him. -_- spencer is bringing out the bad heidi.

He's a "talent" manager - he was Brody's now he's Heidi's. Who knows - kid's dad is a dentist in SAnta Monica so kid might be living off of daddy.

On a side note:

Did anyone know about this?

I just found this interview:

MTV Reality World: Okay, I’m going to get personal for a minute. Heidi, there are rumors all over the Web that you had a breast augmentation last week. Do you want to comment on that?

Heidi Montag: No comment.

MTV Reality World: This week, the latest rumor on the web is that Lauren and Jason Wahler filmed a sex tape that Jason was trying to sell. Is there anything that you guys want to say about that?

Spencer Pratt: We heard the [Lauren Conrad sex tape] does not exist and we’re here for Lauren and we feel bad that these rumors are going on.

Source: http://www.realitytvscoop.com/2007/04/an-i...t-heidi-montag/

Kinda intresting that they're saying the tape doesn't exsist in this interview - and it's pretty much confirmed Heidi did get a boob job and a nose job - uh ewwww? She's only 21!

i love watching the hills

but the whole heidi and spencer thing makes me go erk.

i've been seeing them in magazines and its really starting to annoy me

they declare their love and say that we're not the bad guys

i don't think lauren's overreacting... well maybe just a little

but spencer seems kinda of like a jerk to me

Guest mary elle

OMG! JUST SAW THE NEW EPISODE!

i feel sorry for heidi. she's totally serious/ecstatic about the wedding (already!!?) and spencer was like "i thought we're just eloping?" o.o and he didn't even tell his parents! wow. shows how much he loves her.

good thing lauren realized how much of a butthead jayson is. she is definitely too good for him. and his new girlfriend is katja?? umm.. russian mail order bride?? LOL lc looks so much better than her. but seriously.. who gets married after SIX months of dating? wow. and they're only 20 years old! -_____-

i can't wait for the next episode. lauren + brody = ??

brody is soooo cute. too bad he's a player.

Guest steph*funny

Jeez, Jason's definetely moving fast :huh: I want Lauren&Brody together, but she's with Steven now?? O_o Ack. And Spencer's such a jerk, even though that's nothing new.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

ok am i the only one that thought it was unprofessional of whitney & lauren to go out with the band the night before the shoot?

its ok to hang out after work is over and everything is done.

but they should've maintained a professional relationship prior to that.

jason is engaged?

how ridiculous. did i sense a bit of jealousy from his new gf towards lauren?

when heidi was trying on wedding dresses, didnt her boobs look really big??

i thought her boobs were big compared to her small frame.

i think heidi is moving the wedding plans along quite quickly when her and spencer dont even know when to have their wedding yet... yet shes already got a registry going and a church picked out haha. i mean i thought ppl decided when to have their weddings first.

Guest jennnayx81

^ didnt heidi get a boob and nose job? she definitely looks a little different than the previous seasons.

i agreed with what lisa said about hanging out with the band prior to the photoshoot, they seemed to lose a little respect for her since they drank with her the previous day.

im starting to feel sorry or heidi now, hopefully she sees how much of a jerk he really is before she makes another big mistake

Guest Explicitj0yee

Don't know why she would've gotten a nose job. Her nose was beautiful. But like someone saaid before that Lauren and Steven from laguna beach is hooking up ? Where did you hear that from o.0

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI
^ didnt heidi get a boob and nose job? she definitely looks a little different than the previous seasons.

i agreed with what lisa said about hanging out with the band prior to the photoshoot, they seemed to lose a little respect for her since they drank with her the previous day.

im starting to feel sorry or heidi now, hopefully she sees how much of a jerk he really is before she makes another big mistake

everyone says that heidi got a boob & nose job after season 2... but she denies it.

im not too sure about her nose, but i think her boobs definitely look bigger to me yet she didnt seem to have put on any weight.

since heidi&spencer are still together now so probably not much will happen in their relationship this season... my guess.

Guest jennnayx81

^ yea i think her single came out about a month ago or something ... someone posted a topic of it before ... the song's actually pretty catchy.

i think ryan seacresst said that it would have been a lot better without spencer

everyone says that heidi got a boob & nose job after season 2... but she denies it.

im not too sure about her nose, but i think her boobs definitely look bigger to me yet she didnt seem to have put on any weight.

since heidi&spencer are still together now so probably not much will happen in their relationship this season... my guess.

actually i just saw access hollywood ... or extra, one of those celeb gossip shows and she actually did kind of admit it ... there was a headline on a magazine (forgot the name of the magazine) that said 'revenge plastic surgery' (something along those lines)

38633.jpg

The Great 'Hills' Debate: Was Heidi's Plastic Surgery For 'Revenge'?

LOS ANGELES, Calif. (September 27, 2007) – Revenge might be a dish best served cold, but the feud between “The Hills” stars Heidi Montag and Lauren Conrad continues to remain red hot.

When Access Hollywood caught up with the former friends-turned-foes at the Us Weekly Hot Hollywood Party on Wednesday night, Heidi defended her recent plastic surgery while Lauren questioned her old pal’s motives.

“I’m not ashamed of what I do in my life,” the post-makeover Montag told Access.

While the headline on the cover of the new Us Weekly screams “Plastic Surgery Revenge,” Heidi told Access that a troubled body image led to her decision to undergo breast augmentation and a nose job.

In fact, she revealed that she was shocked by the use of the word “Revenge.”

“It’s a headline and that’s what sells magazines,” Heidi conceded. “It’s not like let’s get plastic surgery for fun. It was something that was really painful and tormenting for me throughout my life.”

Meanwhile, LC has her own thoughts on Heidi’s new look, which she shared with Access.

“I don’t think revenge is a good reason to get plastic surgery,” Lauren smiled. “If you get plastic surgery, it should be for yourself.”

Making no excuses for her newfound nemesis, Lauren said that plastic surgery just isn’t in the cards for her any time soon.

“I’m good,” she said. “I’m terrified of surgery. Maybe later on when I need a little fixing up.”

http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah6930.shtml

there's also a video of her on the site

^^do you mean stephen from LB?

Yeah, Stephen from LB - apparently they were canoodling in Hollywood.

Yeah - I posted this article a few post up.

On a side note:

Did anyone know about this?

I just found this interview:

Source: http://www.realitytvscoop.com/2007/04/an-i...t-heidi-montag/

Kinda intresting that they're saying the tape doesn't exsist in this interview - and it's pretty much confirmed Heidi did get a boob job and a nose job - uh ewwww? She's only 21!

Pretty much confirmed the boob job.

did you know heidi has a single out??

http://www.mtv.ca/search/video.jhtml?input...montag#upPlayer

once you get on the page, click on the first link, MTV Drops: Heidi Montag (feat. Spencer Pratt) 'Body Language'.

opinions on her song?? apparently spencer sings/raps in it too. O.O LOL

her boobs look kinda abnormally big in the picture. o.O

Both Spencer and Heidi are saying it was a joke - they were playing around in the studio and that Heidi was really upset with Ryan for playing this single. She wasn't ready to release her single yet - this wasn't even supposed to be on the album.

Archived