Your most hated Inuyasha character?

Guest tengteng

Guest tengteng

haha..wondering anyone would vote for this??Seems that quite a lot of ppl out here hate this series...I'm still ok with it... :)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vanillax33

kagome -____-;;; im watching the english version,, and i hate how she acts and stuff. maybe if i had watched the original japanese version, probably would have choose someone else.

I guess I sort of dislike Naraku cuz he's the villian.

kagome -____-;;; im watching the english version,, and i hate how she acts and stuff. maybe if i had watched the original japanese version, probably would have choose someone else.

Her character is the same in the English and Japanese versions. Only thing different is the voices.

Guest vanillax33

Her character is the same in the English and Japanese versions. Only thing different is the voices.

oh okay,, thanks for telling me.. now i know.

Guest wingk1314

i read all the manga up 2 date..(400 sth) XDDD

i dun dislike any... it's so funny XDDD

the bad guy is annoying sumtimes tho (read it in chinese..dunno their jap names kinda)

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

i HATE kikyou. she`s too gloomy [not saying you CAN`T be gloomy] but she just annoys me! i hate her relationship with inuyasha. i hate how she thinks she knows everything about everyone and how she can kick everyones` butt with her freaking arrow. she thinks she can save everyone all b/c she`s a priestess or w/e. i don`t know .. i just like her character.

Archived