Click

ritzy!

Guest iyeiluj

i cried and i laughed...i esp laughed at the part where...

spoiler!!! dont read!!!!

when they were talking about his manhood and "the fonz" was like it looked like a tic-tac and adam was like "come here i'll freshen your breath" i cracked up sooooooo bad~

yeah page 5~!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EMPIRE

i would have never expected this movie was going to make teary eyed!! haha it was good, it reminded me of the old christmas flick, It's A Wonderful Life

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jonogunn

I'm a guy and I don't usually cry and haven't in a looooong time. But some how this movie did the trick =\.

Guest Vanessa728

I saw it. It was a nice movie. There was a sad part to the end when his dad dies and I dropped a few tears. Hehe.

Guest falling_snow

I didn't expect this movie was gonna turn out good. But it was GREAT!!! i loved every min of that movie...great story..and love adam sandler! he's so talented. great family movie!!

Guest tee.pee

Its been a while since I appreciate a movie again.

'Tho the storyline was somewhat common, they made it in a very unique and heartwarming manner.

Adam Sandler never fails to somehow give justice to his role and Kate Beckinsale was as beautiful as ever.

The movie made me realized things in my life and made me appreciate Cranberries' Linger again. :)

just my 2 cents.

• 1 month later...

I absolutely love this movie...The theme is really touching.

This movie was hilarious and sad, definitely one of my most favorite flicks for 2006.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest globosapien

adam sandler is one of my favorite actors, but i just felt like spending $7 to watch this movie in the theatres wasn't going to be worth it...

which is also why i held off on borrowing it this past weekend at blockbuster, but i've been convinced otherwise...

i'm going to get this tomorrow!!

Guest graceyoon

i just saw this a few days ago..

ok the first half was funny.. his daughter is so cute!!!

but then when they started to bring in the sexual innuendos it ruined it for me.. i hate when comics overly use sex to be funny, sorta like SNL

Guest the7REAL.

wtf. i thought this was gonna be funny...well..it was in the beginning but then made me sad towards the end, to the point i was holding back tears..lol...why'd it have to go and have a moral...hehe...it was good

• 2 months later...
Guest LycheeTea

I honestly have not seen such a good movie in awhile.

The first half made me laugh, the second half made me cry, the ending made me realise the moral behind the whole movie.

Adam Sandler does a great job throughout the movie and i have to admit the jokes seem fresh even though he's done like 4545423939 comedies.

Highly recommended for everyone.

Guest vanjuve

i liked this movie so much!

watched it like a month ago and it was great.

funny and... well touching.

espicially when the Grandfather died and Newman turned back time to see him for the last time and when Mr. Newman was dying in the hospital and he run after his son to tell him that family comes first.

man, made me teary. T___T T___T

Guest KiMmY_52988

I cried @ near the end where he ran after his son to tell him dat family comes first and when he showed his ex-wife the note "Will you still love me in the morning?" His wife then say,"Forever and ever, babe"

The farting part was disgusting!! "I taste sh_it!" , "Stacy, did you put sh_it in my lunch?"

Archived