Click

ritzy!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jeffversion2

I admired that Adam Sandler has become an all-around good actor, not only specializing in comedy

That dog thing was hillarious

Guest duracell

I saw it when it came out, it's pretty good. A comedy in the beginning but a tearjerker in the end.

Guest ShOta xx3

I barely watched the movie today.

I thought it was pretty damn funny.

:D

It has comedy and it's sad.

Guest super piggy

the movie was okay, the ending was sad.. didnt see that coming. i also feel as if something was missing but ohwell.

Guest cpx3s0ul

i cried. SO MUCH... when he died...

and then he wakes up -0-

it was such a good movie; who ever hasn't seen it HAS to go see it.

Guest babygurldoc

I liked this movie...I didnt really see the sad part coming, but I actually like it b/c it was a change from mormal comedy.

The movie was quite touching and taught us a lesson about life and that you dont always get what u wish for.

This movie made me cry and had meaning to it.

Guest gillie

i really enjoyed this movie..

this is actually the first movie that made me cry in the theater... ^^

it was REALLY FUNNY then..it got sad..

This story is original from Hong Kong movie (very very very old movie).

I don't know its name anymore.

I watched HK version of Click when I was kid.

It's really funny & interesting to watch.

I was so shocked when watching its trailer.

It reminded me of fat mom and the husband (HK actor & actress)....

Guest internetwarfare

The movie was way more intense than I was expecting! My friend started crying when Sadler died and my other friend almost cried too. Lol, they shoulda put a warning first.

Guest Amuse

OMG! jokfjaoi

this movie is SO good! <333 I watched it with my friends on the 4th of July. It's funny AND sad. T___T I know that EVERYONE was crying at that part about his dad and when he died. I know I did. T___T I've never thought this movie was gonna be sad. :( But it's REALLY good! I'm gonna go buy it once it comes out in DVD so I can cry my eyes out again. <3

Guest PizazzPizza88

i was laughing and crying my butt off.........i really liked it :D

yeah...me too

some parts were really funny to me and i don't find much stuff in movies funny

at the end, i couldn't stop crying :crazy: it wasn't that sad, it just hit a soft spot...lol :(

i didn't expect it to happen like it did..

Guest singerchick

This movie was pretty slow in the beggining, but it got more intense later on. I think the movie would have sent a stronger message if Sandler wasn't dreaming. However...I guess it was also part truth because the remote still appeared towards the end.

The movie was an emotional rollercoaster, I was laughing one second and crying the next. I liked it though. I liked how it had a moral as opposed to be being just a pointless "haha" movie.

Guest vic_taebin

dude, cried when he was running in the rain ... gosh ... u dunt see that in any adam sandler movies. hahaha .. i liked the movie. I'm surprise rob schneider wasnt in the movie, cuz you would see him all the time in adam sandler movies.

Guest Gotericshin

i'm glad i'm not the only one who enjoyed this movie =) so many critic's have been bashing on this movie, but i like it and i'm glad you guys did too hahah

(remember when adam sandler woke up and he was a fatty hahahhaha ownt *does dance*)

Archived