The Art Of Being Single

imtoghai

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 00forever00

Everyone DESERVE to be happy. As long as u'r happy with your life, in your life then single or not isnt an issue anymore.

there's always 2 sides of the story. in love or single

cons in single:

- special occassion of the year, u wish there's someone u can share it with. Family and friends cant fill up that hole in your heart eg: xmas, ny...etc

- your family and friends cant always be there for u, bcos most of them have their lifes and commitment to do

- sleeping alone isnt nice sometimes, u wish u could have someone there to cuddles with

- noone u can sulk, complain, yell at when u'r come home alone :)

pros in single:

- freedom to do whatever u want w/o asking or answer to anyone

- more time to discover yourself, who u are, what really make u happy, what do u want in life

- learnt to appreciate life more

- built up your self-esteem

- be content........

I think for those that never in a relationship before wouldnt understand what is like to be in one. yet seeing pple around u in different relationships is different to being in one. I've been in and out of relationship and now single. I've learnt that whether im in a relationship or not, be true to yourself and dont compare or envy others. The grass aint greener on other sides. If u'r happy within yourself you will attract pple.

Live and let LIVE to the max bcos u only have 1 life. dont sit and feel sorry for yourself. Right now single life is all good for me. if one day I meet someone special, that's the BONUS

Guest Miss.Understood

Being single is okay... but being with that person who understands and connects with you is actually more enjoyable. :blink:

<3

Honestly I think you learn a lot more about yourself when you're in a relationship. Sure, when you're single you have more time to think and dream about things, but in terms of discovering what you really want in life, I think a relationship brings that out more then being single.

Why?

Because relationships tend to bring out a side of ourselves we don't normally see. The good and the bad. And by exposing ourselves to our flaws in such a way, we better understand the type of person we are and the type of people we are willing to deal with. *shrugs* I think if you've been in a relationship you might understand what I'm saying.

Guest hallokitty

I didn't write this. And I don't think being single for 16 years of my life is necessarily FUNNY. I just overuse the acronym 'LOL' just to lighten up the mood, or when I say something random. Sorry for the misunderstanding! But, I have to disagree with you there. Not all married couples are happier being married. Some couples marry too quickly and for various reasons that may cause conflicts in the near future.

Well, that's their fault for casually dating and marrying someone they rarely know. That doesn't make marriage not special. Some people just take it for granted and not serious before marrying. Marriage is a forever sacrifice. If people don't find it that special or think that it is a forever sacrifice, no wonder why their relationship is so hasty and not really commited, because all they think if anything, i can always divorce u. Whilst, someone else who find it special wouldn't think that. Hoping to spend the rest of their life together. Different people create different result's.

I'm already happier now that I'm single than when I was in an MU, so to read this just made me so happy <3

Allow yourself to surprise you.

..and it doesn’t need any romantically charged scenario to decide on the matter.

FAVORITES!!

Thank you for posting :)

Guest daldonge

There are two type of single's...

1 is called desperate

1 is called patience

The desperate one is single because no one likes' them... and if someone who's not okay just come's along. He/she would take him/her. whatever they do/are.

The Patience one is single because they looking for the right one. Might be chased by alot of ppl... but is not desperate to form a relationship just to "try it out .. before u buy" .... They single, but looking for the right one.

Well, that's their fault for casually dating and marrying someone they rarely know. That doesn't make marriage not special. Some people just take it for granted and not serious before marrying. Marriage is a forever sacrifice. If people don't find it that special or think that it is a forever sacrifice, no wonder why their relationship is so hasty and not really commited, because all they think if anything, i can always divorce u. Whilst, someone else who find it special wouldn't think that. Hoping to spend the rest of their life together. Different people create different result's.

Yeah.

I didn't say marriage wasn't special, though.

Archived