[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

Guest StarCrystal

this is kinda off topic, but i've had a hard time logining into sj full house forum. bc after logining in it'll then say i'm not and need to relogin. is anyone else having this problem? what do i do to get this fixed?

Try logging in with this url, not the sjfullhouse.com one.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/SJFullHouse/index.php?

Also, why do people call her Anna? Isn't it Anya? Anyway, don't criticize her too much XP You never know how much of these reality shows are staged and scripted..

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blue_arena

Yeah i kinda notice too that Eva does less joke and less attention-catching but she's charming and nice. ep 8 is extremely hilarious, haha, especialy Heechul w/ his English, thanks God they speak English so i can understand a bit ^^. The black security lady is sooo funny too, I think she's acting under the script of the producer V___V in fact everyone else was V___V but nah who cares, it's hilarious ^^

btw, I have all of the eps up to 8 now in my CB, hic, please help my CB hic thank you ^^

http://clubbox.co.kr/midnitegirl

Guest lyzi88

i was wondering whether the ppl at hte english village know korean.. cuz i notice sometimes suju would speak in korean...and seems like they kinda understand..or sbs cut it that way

i hope theres a full house: the lost episode or something

ahha i'd like to see behind the scenes stuff or more of wut they do...

For those who cant log in

www.sjfullhouse.com please try to log in with this link http://z7.invisionfree.com/SJFullHouse

sorry for any inconveniance :sweatingbullets:

----------------------------------------

Lil update

ep062bz.jpg

Episode 6 :

Translator > MsK01234

Subbers > Linny, plumeria, min_chou

[in progress]

WILL BE RELEASE THIS WEEK EITHER WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY

ep074lt.jpg

Episode 7 :

Translator > xkrnbebe

Subbers > plumeria

[in progress]

ep08zp2.jpg

Episode 8 :

Translator > lily_bebop, x koalarrr bearr

Subbers > plumeria, Linny, KaySi

[in progress]

-Mady-

Guest x_lisaa

YEAH BOYYYY =) thanks a lot subbers!

edit/ i own this page? lol, or at least i think this is how you own a page.

Guest ladyjupiter

oh it's going to be a very anxious 1-2 days for me...lol I can't wait!!!!

Subbers Fighting~!

ok no. I'm no good at that, lol.

But thankyou guys so much anyways!! We love you!! SO SO MUCH!

Guest min_chou

To be honest, I don't like the girl Anna, her behaviour is so annoying & fake. Maybe it's just my opinion. Throughout Full House, I think Anna seems trying to attract more attentions - No offense to anyone who likes Anna, but how come i still have a feeling like b/c she can speak English, then she looks down on people and kind of doesn't put other people in her eyes. I prefer Eva over her

that's my opinion too. I don't like SuJu pay much attention on her. I prefer Eva so wish they care more about her, she's so kind and pretty.

yeah, Anna wasn't too friendly when I met her. & some fan wanted me to ask Anna in english if she could give the gifts to the guys but she gave me this look as if she doesn't want to be annoyed or bothered. sheesh.

I saw chunmoo stephanie, dbsg, and the trax right outside of SM.

Guest damifino

Seriously, Anya isn't really a "celebrity" per se so I wouldn't be too surprised if she was overwhelmed by the attention the fans gave her. So what if she wasn't bending over backwards to be nice to everyone and their pets. She's only human. Besides, it's not as if fans were nice to her because they wanted to be nice to HER. They were only being nice to get their stuff passed onto SuJu. It goes both ways.

Guest yunhee

^ Yeah, I agree w/ damifino.

I think Anna is funny.

I like Eva alot though. She seems genuinely sweet & kind.

But Anna is warm to SuJu too & to want attention may be her personality. I know a lot of people that way, people just critique it because it's on TV.

Guest MsCHua

I've been keeping up with Super Junior Full House, and I have to agree Anna is a bit awkward/perky but I think she brightens up the show. Eva is much more prefer because she's more and polite unlike Anna is more open.

Guest polar_bear

Those girls didn't anything to deserve be there, who are they??? NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!

In their countries nobody knows them.

They aren't famous, nobody wants their autographs and they aren't celebrities. Nobody speaks in the entire world of them, well nobody knows Super Junior, just some people.

So Anya and Eva are two common people that want to be famous joining with a famous group in Korea but when they leave Korea they'll be the insignificant girls that lived in their country and when that happens, they'll see they aren't famous.

Why some of you want to believe they are important? Why do you want to get their autographs? They are like you, the guys are the famous.

Those girls eat free, are in the house with our boys free, don't spend their money in transports, they have the affection of the guys, their telephone numbers, their and-mails and all this FREE. Why do you have of the guys?? Do you can write them by msn, yahoo, etc? Do some of them know our faces?????

With the money of the Korean fans and our money Anya and Eva buy their personal things. All the things that we don't see pay them the fans and we don't have anything of the guys, our guys!!!! We made them famous and they spend their time with two strangers, they aren't fans.

If you like this go ahead, many of you don't waste your money buying Super Junior's albums, posters etc. maybe for that reason you can't understand. And if you believe that the company pays the transport, the entrances to the television programs, the clothes that those girls use, the chocolate's cake and the t-shirt that Hee Chul paid among other things that we don't know, you're mistaken.

I worked with a famous singer, I was model too and the things that I've lived and those that I've seen are horrible and very sad. Many artists don't care about their fans and they take advantage of them. Anya and Eva are enjoying what you should have.

At least, you should have an international meeting with the members, an international club of fans and an encounter with the boys via on-line; you should get the same opportunity to live in the house with the guys than Anya and Eva.

Many of you are students so you have more merits than those girls because you are fans and you are foreigner too.

Do you know why they are with the guys? How did they arrive to Korea? How did they obtain that opportunity? How did they meet the members? All this is very strange. Nobody here knows anything about them because they don't want to say any word about their live, their work, their school, etc.

If they want to be famous they should tell us who are, what they study, how they arrived, etc. This is a test that they aren't famous, nobody knew about their existence, nobody will know who they are and nobody will remember them in a couple of months.

Archived