[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

Guest BabyQ

lol the caps looks funny! :w00t:

want to watch this ep. sooo much but still waiting for it to download!!! :tongue2:

4:15AM ALREADY!!! :crazy:

lol in the pic with heechul and anya holding hands it says anya loves heechul :sweatingbullets:

i wonder what the rest says...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ikazn

omg dis so so cool ders subs 4 dis~ YAY~ TSUBARASHi NE~! um which 1 is the english one? im a lil confuse @_@ lol ep4 is so freakin funni heechul&eunhyuk r realli funni n so is hankyung

aww can't wait this next weeks!

this epi was funnnny. just listening to them play that game in english was funny enough..poor shiwon kept losing and he drank one for anya too

those iceys they made were weird...shiwon and donghae just kept putting scraps of food in there it lookd disguistingg

Guest babossagaji

im over my cousins right nowbut i sent this link to myself before. its 350mb version of epi 5 (today's epi) ENJOY!!!

[editted]

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...ECF4CCC78990025

REPOSTED LINK. the RIGHT LINK IS ABOVE ^_^

Thanks so much! I would use cb but it screwed up my pc and it still does. <_< :fury:

I'm looking forward to watching this.

*Spoiler

My brother watched the King's man/clown (whatever you want to call it) and he said he didn't understand the movie at all. Hmm..I haven't watched it yet though...

Guest tklovex3

People only do LQ and non-clubbox links out of the goodness of their heart. The files will come out when they come out. No use asking. If your really desperate (like me) learn to use clubbox. I did. And it took me the whole day to download it. So either wait patiently and stop b*tching of learn

i wasn't one of the people asking for the LQ download but i just have to say..

clubbox doesn't work for everyone. i learned to dl from it and everything, that sh.it still doesn't work. & i didn't do it wrong cuz i showed my friend exactly what i did and it worked for him so yeah.

Guest kisekied

I couldn't stop laughing. I love Full House. The part when Hankyung put ice in Heechul's shirt was so funny.

And Donghae doing all those back flips was so hilarious.

Sungmin is in next week's Full House

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e368/hoshi86/min-2.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e368/hoshi86/min2.jpg

YAY! Finally SungMin! Can't wait.

Ooh yes, when Hankyung was fooling around with the ice. and how he end up laughing on the floor. LMAO!

Guest Sunhei

AHAHAHA they were so funny<3

wow.. anya and heechul seemed SUPER close in that episode. Expesually the jalepeno part when they shared their fruit cups and fed each other the jalepeno. And anya even bit what heechul bit from the jalepeno o__o

SO LUCKKKYYYY!

I wish I were them<3

Guest sweetbabigrl

i was wondering shouldnt the show be over since its been a month

or is it different... like they are showing it acouple of days in one episode

and showing the rest next week and so on?

Guest simply_dream

i was wondering shouldnt the show be over since its been a month

or is it different... like they are showing it acouple of days in one episode

and showing the rest next week and so on?

i read somewhere before, because of the good ratings the show is going to be on for half a year... so i guess those girls actually left already but they wouldnt show that until the final episodes... since it's like 1 week per ep and they basically filmed the eps like cut outs x_x some are from a day and i feel they try to drag it a bit too much... but i still love this show anyways XD it totally rocks!

Guest cartoonangel

Oooo, is it just me, or does Elva kind of like HanKyung? I really think that she really likes him for some reason o_o The rice, the pj score, the Chinese teaching thing.. o__o

Archived