[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ilove korea

awwww. this episode was soo cutee.<333

Superjunior 2nd School of Rock

you guys should watch this. I was so jealous when Lee Teuk kissed a girl. KYAKKK!!! ^o^ SO HOTT! & one girl was like marry me for the five letter talk thing and Kibum was like get the date. FRKN JEALOUS!! Oh&on the side for the list of videos there's 2/3 and 3/3.

Guest heartdrops

OMG! The Heechul imitation parts are sooo funny! I love Kibum's imitation.

I want a Heechul fan thingy! I have no idea what they were talking about at the end but it seemed touching.

Here's a HQ (MQ~ish) megaupload link for today episode:

I've to split it in two since the max file size for MU is only 250 MB TT___TT

You can use HJsplit to join it.

060805 Super Junior Full House EP 11 (Part 1) [myteuk]

060805 Super Junior Full House EP 11 (Part 2) [myteuk] *brb in an hour or so cuz I got an errand to run :sweatingbullets: *

Credit: myteuk + suju's clubbox

Guest sarangx3

Todays epi was so nice <33

Aww Donghae YoonHwo & HeeChul made a time capsule

that they buried 10 years ago saying they wont change, and they will always be together

That's so cute <333

mkdinh yea it's HQ. But it's smaller than the 519 MB version so it should take less time to download

Eunhae.jpg

So cute Eunhae <3

Hi, thanks for the upload...one question though, do you think it'll sync when the HQ subs comes out?? HQ subs are often in different file size...i think i'll just wait for the LQ version...please...please..please......

oh yeah , but so sorry...can someone upload LQ version of eps.10 on SS or YSI please...MU doesn't work for me this time...(sucks i know!) i missed the SS link before.

Archived