[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweet; sarang

hmm, i haven't been on this thread for almost a month now xD lols..

anyways thanks all you subbers for the subs !` i can't wait to watch them with the subs..

i always seem to find them much funnier htan before when im watching them with subs xD

i heard that suju is an experiemntal group from sm entertainment, and that the older members are getting replaced. also, they are supposed to break up to become individual stars, is it true???

from what ive seen in the suju thread in korean musics, they use to be a project group called super junior 05`and i think they were gonna be replaced with new members for superjunior 06`.. but since they're getting so popular they're now just called super junior meaning that they probably won't be seperating nor will there be any replacements of members.. ^^ hope this helps explain your question above..

Guest aymei

i heard that suju is an experiemntal group from sm entertainment, and that the older members are getting replaced. also, they are supposed to break up to become individual stars, is it true???

When they debuted LSM announced that they were going to be a project group. But seeing that all this attention they have been given, & when they're new single U came out, they weren't named Super Junior 05 anymore, they took out the 05 and just had Super Junior. So at this moment it seems like they won't be going anywhere for a while. =D, but maybe HOPEFULLY NOT though they might just split & go into their own career majors.

Guest asthua

Thanks for the subs, but how can you tell which video file the subs are timed for?

All the ones I download are never in sync!

I tried getting the ones from sjfullhouse Clubbox, but they deleted all episodes before episode 8.

There are too many versions..

The sub team should state the exact file they used to sub, and exactly where to download it.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the subs, but how can you tell which video file the subs are timed for?

All the ones I download are never in sync!

I tried getting the ones from sjfullhouse Clubbox, but they deleted all episodes before episode 8.

There are too many versions..

The sub team should state the exact file they used to sub, and exactly where to download it.

Thanks in advance!

the subs are easily readjustable. if you have BS player, there's a function that does the job for you.

I'm just grateful that someone's even doing the sub.

SuJu rox!

Guest asthua

I know how to re-adjust the subs, but sometimes the commercials are cut off at different times, so if one part is fixed, the other parts may be out of sync.

But to save any trouble whatsoever, does anyone know which exact file they use, and where to get it?

Thanks for the help!

Guest chigurl

finally got da chance to watch episode 10...

it was so funny..thank goodness they were still learning english so i could understand

some of it even though its not much :lol:

my fav part was wen siwon and hankyung did da titanic scene..

i seriously thought hankyung was gonna kiss siwon :lol:

they make an adorable couple..he he

eva styled her hair differently and i almost didnt recognize her..

she looked really pretty, anya was kinda quite in this episode

before i forget.....

thank you subbing team for da episode 7 subs

it was funny how they wanted to learn english words jus to annoy anya :lol:

Guest SophiaSan

i have a question ><

how do you merge them together! someone pls help.

lol

like do you dl the episode and the ep's subtitles

but how do you merge them together T.T

Guest chynna02

ommo ive been waiting for the ep. 7 hardsub! finally! hehe!

thankz silverwingz!!!!!!!!! :) and to the coolest subbing team. teehee :]

i have a question ><

how do you merge them together! someone pls help.

lol

like do you dl the episode and the ep's subtitles

but how do you merge them together T.T

Hi, Sophia...well if you're using WMP (windows media player) you could convert the videos to AVI videos, and put the sub and the video in the same folder (with the same name!) and you just play it with WMP as usual. remember that the video that you DL should match with the subs (LQ/HQ vid with LQ/HQ subs) otherwise it won't work. Hope this helps...and enjoy the show! :D

Guest rainnyza

Can someone re-upload subs ep.7 ? plzzzzzzz

I don't know why i can't download from ysi. It say cannot display when i click download.

thanks a lot^^

Guest C-Jay`eZ

This week's episode was okay...

Finally I heard some Russian from Anya hehe...at first she was unsure, like she'd forgotten native language, but then it was good.

Guest damifino

Anya was very quiet in this week's episode, she hardly said anything while Eva was all animated and trying to act stupid or something LOL It was a strange twist.

Guest SophiaSan

Use BSplayer or MPlayer (glitches with LQ subs though; HQ is fine) to play softsubs.

aww thank you so much! im downloading it now! lol

Hi, Sophia...well if you're using WMP (windows media player) you could convert the videos to AVI videos, and put the sub and the video in the same folder (with the same name!) and you just play it with WMP as usual. remember that the video that you DL should match with the subs (LQ/HQ vid with LQ/HQ subs) otherwise it won't work. Hope this helps...and enjoy the show! :D

HI HI HI :) thank you so much for helping me! But I don't really get it still ><; can you please PM me ! Again, thanks so much for helping me!

I was like reading this and I was like aww you guys are so nice!! :)

Guest huangmeixi

THanks so much for the subs SJ*FH! ^__^

Here's a link to Episode 10. If anyone needs it:

[YSI] HQ Super JUnior Full House Ep. 10 [328MB]

It's the verseion from prettysyuju's cb.

I'm too lazy to write about episode 10 at the moment. Maybe I'll come back to write after I watch it again. :x

Thank you so much!

Aren't most groups put together to make them famous so that they could become individual stars and go solo? Seriously, who wants to be a boy band member when they are in their 30's or 40's?

Well...SMAP? And they're still going strong. Shinwa is heading into their 30s pretty soon too.

Archived