• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hillz3388

Here's another link for episode 10.

YSI HQ - Super junior Full house EP 10

Just because~! ^^

Thanks so much for the subs. I'm in love with this show.

omFlawd!! <333

iv been wanting this!! ^^*

ur a star!! <333

and man it mustav taken u ALOT of time to upload this?!

or dya have a fast net connection!? O_O

but nevertheless thankx u muchos muchos! <33

Guest Lkpop

:D Thanks for the sub of ep.7!! :P

:blush: But can someone re-uplaud the link on yousendit for the sub of ep.7?? because with megaplaud, i can't download?? :(

Guest Azn_Angel_02

thank you so much!!

Although i've only saw episode 1 to 5 from another forum...i din't understand a thing.

thanks, now i can know wat they're saying.

but i have a question. i don't know which is the english sub...that i can download from. can someone please message me, of which is the english sub from episode 2 and so?

Thanks for sharing!!

Guest SourStrawberry

^LOL

We get to download FULL HOUSE and enjoy the SJ boys fooling around

AND we learn Korean at the same time!

Thanks damifino!

I learnt a lot today! XD

THANK YOU SUBBERS! I HEART YOU ALL!!! <333333333

*MUAKS!!!*

Guest kaiweasley

I made an EUNHYUK MEGAMIX

I wanted to make it longer but yeah :[ but ya omg eunhyuk has like the best quotes from sj full houseee!

First of all, XtineZaiKen pimped me to find you post because she knows I will spazz over it. :X

Anyway, I cannott stop laughing here!! Hahaha I love the "rrroom number please?" part! Hahaha

If ever you do make a longer version, I would definitely wait for it <3

Guest damifino

Donghae and Heechul's accents are so adorable. I've heard Heechul's before, but I never heard Donghae's. I can't wait until next week's episode. I'm so looking forward to Heechul's surprise birthday party.

Guest reiyana

i heard that suju is an experiemntal group from sm entertainment, and that the older members are getting replaced. also, they are supposed to break up to become individual stars, is it true???

Guest damifino

Aren't most groups put together to make them famous so that they could become individual stars and go solo? Seriously, who wants to be a boy band member when they are in their 30's or 40's? I'm sure some will go into solo singing careers while others will pursue other forms of entertainment such as acting, MCing, etc.

As for them breaking up now, I have no clue. I doubt they'd break up the group less than a year after the group was formed especially since Eeteuk is the leader of the group and Heechul is probably the most recognized one out of the group, but I'm sure they will break up eventually.

Guest Saragorn

That's just how Korean language works. Generally, you don't just call someone by their name or title without the proper suffix attached although I guess with the frequency of English usage some could choose not to use it especially when referring to foreign names.

If you want to call out to someone whom you respect such as a teacher, parents, etc. you use "nim" after their title i.e. sunsangnim for teacher, boomonim for parents, or in Heechul's case (which you don't usually do with an actual proper name) "Heenim" :)

If it's a person's name, you usually use "shi" to show proper respect or in formal setting such as Shiwonshi, Kibumshi, Heechulshi, etc.

If it's a friend, someone younger, or someone you are close enough to use "bandehmal" to, you use "ie" when you are talking ABOUT them such Shiwonie went to the store OR if you are talking to them directly, you use "ah" or "yah" (depending on the sound of the last syllable in your name) after their name such as Shiwonah, come over here or Eunbiyah go over there.

Wow, thanks for the explanation; I never got the difference between the two informal endings before.

Archived