█ █ █ █ █ █..........crystalheart♥

k o o k i e.

K o o k i e. ^_^

OMG OMG OMG! How Can Your Family Do That To You? >_< They Left You! *Emily Hugs Kookie* By The Way I LOVE THE Banner Again Kookie! You Are Such A Pro At A Young Age! XD. Keep Up The Good Work & I Will Definitely Use It On Sun Ye's Forums & Will Definitely Credit! :D x

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yetibenny

yetibenny: PWUAHAHAHHAA lol... banana juice? ewww.. you squezze juice out of bananas? how do you do that?

does bananas even have juice? o.o

ERM. LOL XD idk somewhat like how you squeeze juice out of... papayas? and ppl do that, right? papaya milk or something? XD

i'm not sure now though. LOL. banana's the first thing that pops into my mind. and now to think of it... it's not really juicy to begin with...................

..............banana mush then? smoothie? 8D

it's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!! *flail* what's with anh and super shiny pretty banners?!?!?! i demand you share your skills!!

<3

waaah. just wanted to stop by and say that

your works are freaking foeiajfdi! amazing

I looked through all the results rofl.

and my eyes are sparkling from the talent *___*

very pretty! can't wait till you accept more requests

so i can request from you too! hehe ^^"

Lol thanks for liking my s/n. xD It sounds too wishy-washy (not sure what that means actually but anyway) to me. Lol now that I think about it, I might win an award for longest s/n name -_-.

The icons of Go Ara are so pretty! <3 She's so pretty and you made her more pretty.

I absolutely love the Soeul and 2nd Key banner. I haven't watched BOF yet, only their Bodyguard CF, they look so good together! <3 I really like the bg in the 2nd Key banner and I'm Key biased lol.

Archived