█ █ █ █ █ █..........crystalheart♥

k o o k i e.

yuurawr: your the only one who took cookies.. LOL they have been poison you know..

you will now wake up with mushroom lips!! pwuahhahaaa *evil smile*

D: Nooo they were so deliciously yummy and irresistable

These new lips are quite squishy and soft though :lol: I'll get use to it

Oh my damn those banners are gorgeous O.O

I love the colors you use<3 I cannot use more than 2 colors on my banners T.T

Edit//

Oh yeaa!! I just made your 4th page :D

I think you should give me an antidote to the poison :]

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vietsoul

vietsoul: orange didn't turn out so well so i tried pink. hope you like :] hmm i should start watching boys over flowers..

im only on ep 4 hahaha well i''ll watch it when all of the subs are out.

%7Boption%7D

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv189/x...d/choliese2.jpg

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv189/x...ad/vietsoul.jpg

thank you for the pm and making two banners. the color is fine i like the mixture of both colors. im currently on BOF ep14 only with eng subs XD im taking my time to watch since the whole subs isnt out yet.

Guest milkbottle.

ohemgee ;3. YOU'RE LIKE RANDOM. random people are cool B). BLAH BLAH BLAH, we rock the world with our supreme coolness. NOODLES ;D ? aoisdiosahdoishf POOP NOODLES ? ima march up right to the noodle stall and personally fry you poop noodles. SQUEEZE OUT DA POOP FROM THE CAT'S BUTT BBY !! rawr. and we'll go poopy pants and pee by the fire hydrant >D MUHUA. iloveyourposters <3` dsihoihgoidf. HUHAAAA ;]

blinkie --

[x]- text - alyanna is gdragon`s vip.

[x]- colors - gray, black, pink & baby blue ? :))) or if you want another colors, its okay. those colors are just random anyways xD

[x]- extra - no. everything is uo to youu ? :DD

HELLO KOOKIE. Lol, yes with a dot. :DD HAHA, anyways, i love your iconss and so the blinkies.

my name is yannna or alyanna whatever you`ll call me. nice to meet you :*

kookie.

whee i finished! =D oh just letting you guys know, i only photoshop on the weekends haha

but i'll be much faster during spring break (which is next week! ^^)

blinkies first~

Jaden21: umm im not liking the color its so dark and bold.. hahah sorry ><" and i only put in one heart.. blehh

Jaden21.gif

waanroro: the cupcake/muffin in your sig is so cute<3

i made yours late a night so i was tired that's why its so plain..

waanroro.gif

Cha_gurl: i just went with the typical blinkie style since you had 2 colors.. ><" sorry~

Cha_gurl.gif

lilcrash: something like this?

lilcrash.gif

maestro: i was in a rush making this so its not the best =/

maestro.jpg

jennierawrs: i had no idea what i was thinking when i made this -_- couldn't fit in subtext either.

LOL@your evil family (click on the banner to see the poster.. i didnt want to scare everyone with the poster ><")

jennierawrs2.jpg

classicmood.: i made two =D but they look pretty much the same. hopefully sandy likes orange~

classicmood1.jpg

classicmood.jpg

hushed_secrets: hope you like it plain.. did you want the character's name to be on it?

because it wasn't on your form.

hushed_secrets.jpg

Mhina <3: hopefully blue is good?

mhina.jpg

------replies

Yoyo: yay! glad you like it! ^^ hi linda <-- that means pretty in spanish =D im anh (:

lovescape!: yeah i probably saw you around somewhere back in the days... totally <3

i love quest so much more. actually i didn't really liked beatfreakz since shane was all over them.. <_<

i loved every perf of quest~ it was so funn ^^ esp. the last ones. so glad they won.

xi_luv_u: i can't work with textures ><" they make everything look really weird. the only texture i use is the checkered pattern & sometimes the scratch pattern.. hehee

heartstrings.: thanks! =D *squirts jessa with tomato sauce*

woot okay!.. i'll be taking my timeee.....

choliese: yay! lol yunho is too fineee<3

*toofast!tolive.: hahaha oddly i never get high on sugar but i get like extra high on soda..

its so sad T-T i can't drink soda... oh i did get high on chocolate at night before.. i was just going crazy.

searchingforaforever: gosh your username is so long.. soompi doesn't have a limit? yup that username rings a bell ^^ did you ever request a banner from me? o.o

xHerlyn: wheee <333 lol.. *kicks to botswana*

AngelEagle: glad that you like it ^^ lol thunder horizon.. you make it sound so amazing

EMiiZ.: omg ><" i totally missed that.. so sorry~ hahaha that's so cute!!

your uniform was yellow & green? mines was always blue and white -_-

MiyuKanata09: thanks~ lol@your last sentence (they are we are so great)

yetibenny: EWW what's with you and grape juice?!?! blah well iim naw riteing wif alut ouf tipos! kan chu uoondahstoon meh? aye shill ripe chur farm!! owyahgaghaahaha!

`verac!ty*: hahhahaha wait till you regret iit then xD

hahahaha aww you could be a handicapped turtle.. <-- i wonder how slow they'll be if thier handicapped?

xcheonsa: i like sparkles.. they give this spazzy thing to everything (:

yeah you could call me kookie ^^

super hallie: hahaha okay <3 i'll start soon

jesshikkaa: hehehe its okay.. good to know that you like it (:

tastetheerainbow: woot! that was what i was aiming for~

lol well im getting slower now.

yuki-sakura.: yay! yuki likes it ^^ *throws apple milk at yuki* man i just love saying yuki yuki yuki..

it means snow right? =D

j@de: OMG! i remember you!! i made you a banner like 48 years ago!! LOL

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...14740&st=40

yuurawr: LOL! no wayyyyy hehehe your gonna turn into a mushroom..

then i ogre is gonna cook you for dinner xD

vietsoul: yeah i hate watching something when its still comming out cause i hate waiting for it!

makes me so aggravated.

milkbottle.: LOL!!! totally!! hahaha squeezing poop out of a cat? <-- why dont' you just wait?

ewww and putting it in noodles?!?! wait.. how does cat's poop look like? o.o

Justchillin: oh hey a another blinkie request<3 hahaha always remember the dot ^^

theLOSER: hey i know you! i think i used to stalk you around..

pwuahahhaa yup yup.. thanks <3

hey there~: omg i was looking over my posts again and realized that i skipped you AGAIN! ><"

gosh im so sorry thy <3

OMG FINALLY DONE!

dfklhgirthiotrjhpotjrpohjypojuik[pi

hello there anh : ) hahas, are you viet O: hehes. i'm just wondering : ) hahas. omg. i love your blinkies <3 and and and omg the bright banners! LOL. your posters are .. love too <3 i adore the checkers you have in all of it! and psh. even though linda does mean pretty. t_t you'll always be the pretty one ;D hahas.

Guest honeyboo.

`verac!ty*: hahhahaha wait till you regret iit then xD

hahahaha aww you could be a handicapped turtle.. <-- i wonder how slow they'll be if thier handicapped?

That would be never ;) Awwww turtles <3 I don't need to be handicapped ;_____; I'm naturally slow DX Ooooh they would be slower than snails ;x I dont like snails, they irk me -shudders- I can't imagine why French people can eat snails. O_____O I so love the 'last dance' CC/poster <3333333333 Kookie is on fire ;)

Anh babe! <3 I'm so sorry i haven't been able to reply to you on the other comment. i've been giving myself a little break from the artwork section. x__x haha yup i did went to victory concert xD. it was awesome. im so happy ss501 is coming to hollywood bowl. I dont think i can get enough of them. (: <333

AND OHHH. I LOVE ORANGE ;D. Orange makes the world go round. I like orange ever since shinhwa started ;D or maybe longer...who knows. LOL but i am digging the orange.. its so pretty <3 exactly the happy poster i wanted. Its bright and shiny ;D i love the text you choose for both poster <3 they're gorgeous <3 i like, i like <333 thanks for the pm babe! <3

Your other posters are so pretty <3 I love the checker background and color you used <3 blue&purple is always a combination (: I love the banners you made dear <3 they're absolutely stunning and the previous banners you made.. oh dang! I love the filtering and checker style <3 I adore the stars you add on the banner too. I really like the yunho..and junpyo&jandi banner <3 i swear..stop making such cute banners ;D and those blinkies above..:D i love how simple they are, i really like the last one because nothing ever goes wrong with gray and red ;D <33 looking forward to more of your results love, if i dont come back means.. im still on my little break from artwork section <3

p.s i like the new icon examples <3 i love how colorful they are <3

Guest bonjour tristesse.

botswana ... where that is? LOLLOLLOOL. anyways OMOOONAAAAAAAAA. *O* the sunshine armor cc is reallllyyyy pretty! i see lee hyori and some of my big bang boys. haha. i shall search for that fanfic! AND THE SUNSHINE ARMOR POSTER. verrrry very pretty. nicely done. i love the textures you used in it and so are your other graphics and blinkies. amazing results of course. haha.

Guest Mhina <3

OH MY.

SUCH A WONDERFUL POSTER! :D

of course blue is good! :3

how do you know that blue is one of the official colors of my story?

O____O you're good. xDDD

thank you kookie! : D

YAY FOR SPRING BREAK !

LOL , your results are making me so excited , anh ! o: they're so pretty and gahh , i cannot wait for my poster ! ( even though i told you to take your time x: ) LOL

your blinkies are so cute ! and i looove that poster for Mhina <3 ! its so pretty and bluee ! hehe (:

hello there(:

i saw your sn over at IF, and the amazing graphics at recently, so i decided to pop by your tr.

i really love your posters, and your usage of filtering, its pretty. those bright color icons are eye catching too!

im olivia btw(:

- I don't have a maximum number of people in a banner/poster/cc but don't overdue it.

I love that rule lol :lol:B)

haven't seen ur stuff in a long time!!

I've always been a fan of ur bright colorfuuul banners hehe

dunno if u remember me tho?

banner

[x]- size - 315x100

[x]- text - "you & I" or "soulmates"

[x]- subtext - none

[x]- colors/mood - any is fine

[x]- pix - 01 02 03 04 05

^ in case it doesn't work out: 2 banners? haha i know i'm greedy

banner

[x]- size - 315x100

[x]- text - textless

[x]- subtext - none

[x]- pix - 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08

banner

[x]- size - 315x100

[x]- text - textless

[x]- subtext - none

[x]- pix - 01 02 03 04 05 06

feel free to use ur own pics if mines aren't usable!

[x]- extra - gaaah i realized i never collected any kookie creations :mellow: can't wait for the results!

*pretends to wait patiently*

Woooooo, so many results! I love your result posts, they're so colourful o: I love your character charts. I really want one nao... but I'm gonna open a request thread for it so I won't be greedy. :3 Hahaha, I get high on almost everything... because most of the stuff I eat have sugar in it. .___. I'm so unhealthy, LOL. Soda is awesome.

Guest ditadita

KOOKIEE i want the blinkiee ~~

hehehehe

:)

blinkie --

[x]- text- forever and always primadonna

[x]- colors - black and yellow :D or any color you want but just dont forget the yellow [=

[x]- extra - hey there kookie , dita is here

i really love your artwork ne ~ hehe maybe next time i can request again

ehem :D

oh and hm i want the blinkie looks like your example

thanks thanks kookie ~ <3

thankiesssssssss

Archived