State Of The Union: Soompi Edition

soomp

Guest GO!zilla

i wouldnt agree with one staff picking (and no its not steph... cuz even though we argue about politics, i still love you my hoobae) but hey, personal grudges and let's say immaturity aside, hopefully everything is gonna go well.

i got to taste a little of what you are going through soompi (through soompi radio) and i must say, it's a lot of time, energy, stress, thinking, etc...

dont think you have to go through the haters though...

but in the end it's worth it. good luck and i am waiting for the new soompi =]

i'll be doing my part to help it succeed as normal. :lol:

you got the gozilla stamp of approval!

av-5418.gifav-5418.gifav-5418.gifav-5418.gif

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mjboa

it's been a while since i last read soompi's state of the union message. ^^v hello to the new members! that's so amazing!! one has worked with cyworld!! cool!!! and seeing the word "attorney" there suddenly makes me think that soompi has a resident attorney! ^o^

oh yeah! the 11th anniv! i guess i can proudly say that im one of the many "old school" or pioneer soompi members here - that is if i were still using my very3x first sn. (this is my 3rd sn that im using) anyhow, advance happy 11th!!!! ^o^

and cant wait for the new soompi!!! finally!! a unified login system! i actually thought that the current login system's unified but when i tried my login codes at the main site, it didn't work. so yeah, im excited for this!! ^o^ soompi fighting!!!!!!!!

and oh, i hope you guys get paid with everything you've done here in soompi. you have done so much for us fans!!! <333

Guest Phoën¡x

really admiring the courage to plug in yourself into this mega project!!!

guess u r just raising your own bar of expectation!!!

can't wait to see it!!!

just a quick q.

will anything be destroyed in the process since you're creating the forum from ground up?

I'd hate for any of the threads that have been working it's way up to be destroyed D:

quick a :)

we are not touching the forum -

we are rebuilding the main site, which will now be able to interact with the forums, and some of the stuff that currently happens on the forums will be built-out on the main site as well (stuff that doesn't make sense to occur in a message-board format)

thanks again for all the encouragement! <3

please send your SOOMPI fansigns :D :D :D

Guest danaisVIP

wow 11 years ?

so soompi started when i was like two ?

LOL !

hahaha, you're son's so cute.

he's got some bangin' hair . ;D

what kinds of new feature will be included in the beta program ?

hahah perhaps mass PMing !?!?!?! :OOOO

Guest Hanneebuff

congratulations soompi! 11 years is such a long time. i think i've only been a member or rather a lurker for five years... hehehe! but yes, this forum is great.

quick a :)

we are not touching the forum -

we are rebuilding the main site, which will now be able to interact with the forums, and some of the stuff that currently happens on the forums will be built-out on the main site as well (stuff that doesn't make sense to occur in a message-board format)

thanks again for all the encouragement! <3

please send your SOOMPI fansigns :D :D :D

oh haha, that's good then :]

I shall make a fansign.. one day LOL :D

have a good day. I'm sure everything will turn out great :D

i still really like how soompi looks like now

like the color and theme and stuff

so yeah

i agree that there shouldn't be any more 2 logins...

when i first register into soompi i got abit confused

cuz i registered in the forum site not the portal site one...

so i thought soompi didn't accpet me so i made like 3 other accounts until i realized that i was accepted like long time ago for the first account, but was suppose to login in the forum site

hehe

and holly...

11 years??

like really??

wow

that was like when i was 5...O_O

wah~

can't wait for 11th aniversary~~

how's soompi going to celebrate this? hehe

Guest Jill4675

thankyou.gif Thanks for all the past, present, and future work! Soompi is a great site that will just get better and better, thanks to all your efforts! thumbs-up.gif

Best of luck! Can't wait to see all the changes ~ I think the introduction of a Gallery will be especially nice! camera.gif

sunglasses2.gif

Guest MarkXD

I sent in my fan sign five minutes ago, and I got a response within two minutes.

Looks like everyone is working really hard :) .

Can't wait!

Guest fio209js2

Ahh!! 11 years!! Amazing!

I remember the days soompi didn't even have a forum and it was just a music website.. Loved it then.. love it now!! :D

It's like i've been growing up with soompi! How exciting!

And early birthday to the lovely soon-to-be 2 year old!! :D

Guest aveline_jin

congratulation! wow both you and julanrouge went full-time for this. AWESOME! I love you all! >.< I can't wait for the changes in soompi! ^_^

Guest mandapanda

OMG CJ<333 i wanna squeeze him! rofl

man, i seriously can't live without soompi~

btw where is fans at soompi dot com? lol..

do we pm you?

Archived