State Of The Union: Soompi Edition

soomp

Guest disfunktional.

wow, i remember when i first started soompi near it's 8th birthday, how time flies -.-

yayy~ im so glad soompi is running smoothlyy<3 Ceej is too freaking adorableee XD

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I want is for soompi to be the same as before. I want it to stay a FORUM, not a new facebook. If I wanted facebook I'd be there. I am here because I love kpop and it is the place I go to for all my lovely kpop needs.

I am not saying that the profile page is a bad idea but I want the focus of soompi to remain the forums and the main site that has the this be that reAlly drew me in

I've been A member for way too long but I rea

lly miss the days when kpop was the main focus of the forum/site

Thank you for creating such a wonderful community, and keeping it up for 11 years!!! I'm sure that many agrees with me that soompi has brought some of us around the globe closer, allow us to meet new people, or learn about new cultures and music :) It has become part of our life to log onto soompi and see what's happening. Keep up the great work!

Guest bands182

wow

this is awesome stuff!!

i love soompi <3

and i wish you guys luck with the future of soompi <3

i hope i see it continue to grow and expand,

ive sure seen and experience the soompi love!

soompi fighting!!!

Guest xoxoknlove

whoo! congradulations xDDD on the anniversary i mean xD

THE BAYAREA?? SF??

i live there too! hell yea, its beautiful, isn't it??

thanks for maintaining everything that makes soompi awesome

FWIGHTING~~

Guest heartdrops

Aaww he's so adorable!

I'm excited for the new Soompi! It's great to hear how dedicated you are to Soompi.

Maybe Soompi last foreverr! xD

whoaa

i wish i could quit school to dedicate my life to soompi =]

but my mom and dad will kill me!!!!

ahh it's only been 6 years for meee xD when i first came on soompi kekekeke

xD not 11!! T_T

aww your son is soooo cuteee AHHH

---

ps. i think this is one of the most awesomest sites EVER =P

Guest sugarcookies

WOW!!! this is awesome, Soompi is an amazing community and we will continue to grow in the future! can believe that you guys created Soompi 11 years ago! Lets celebrate Soompi and your son's birthday!!

yay!

Guest krngirl26

Amazing! I'm so glad this forum is growing...

i was pretty active before the great crash and after it i kinda gave up on posting for a while, but now it's getting even more amazing!

keep up the good work everyone! soompi's officially my favorite site <3

Guest saeyun

wow.. 11 years!!! Congratulations Soompi for all the hardwork you put into this site ^^

And omg your kid is sooo effing cute!!

Hope there will be more perks in the future =D

Guest xiongstar

WWWOOWWW!!! I never knew Soompi was here for this long! I'm just a few years older than it then! LOL Anywhoo, I love Soompi, and I'm glad the Soompi family was able to grow and grow AND GROW more and more throughout the 10 (almost 11) years!! Your baby is so cuteee!!! I just want to pinch him in the cheek!! ^_^ looking forward to more updates in the near future! Lots and lots of love to you!

Guest ahndee

wow i remember this site when it first started and it's amazing to see how much it changed, we'll continue to support you guys!!!

Archived