State Of The Union: Soompi Edition

soomp

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

very awesome. cant wait to see what is in store for the site and forums. :w00t:

thank you to everyone for their hard work!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay! So excited for Soompi's new expansion! It's gonna be so awesome!

Soompi's anniversary is March 27th. That day means a lot to me also. This is so coincident!

Let's celebrate big this year!

Guest mishybear

wow, yay for soompi! lol

thanks to all the hardworking staff~ this site is so huge and awesome and it wouldnt be without you all

XD

Guest tazanya

Thank you Soompi for being THE definitive most comprehensive Asian pop culture center. You all do a marvelous job organizing everything.

One thing I think would make the site better...easier more user friendly donations center. I have tried to donate a couple times but have not been able to figure out how to do it. I just end up getting linked back to withs2 and d-addicts donations, which isnt a bad thing for them...but I spend so much time on here and can afford small donations now and again, it would help if that process were streamlined.

Just a suggestion.

Thank you all again

Guest kool-aid

wow, i can't believe it's already been 11 years?

I remember being a nine year old reading fanfix on soompi.

Wow, it's been a long 7 years since i've joined soompi.

Now, i can't live without soompii (:

Looking forward to the new changes!

Much Love & Appreciation to you & anybody who contributed to soompi!<3

p.s. you can definately count on me for a fansign ;)

Guest lyzerg

wow soompi is gonna ROCK big time!!!!! man.. 11 years gone by! I've been following since 02.. that's like 7 years of soompi.. and seeing it grow to where it is now is simply amazing.. props to you and the team for taking it to a whole new level!

Guest superstar`kiss

Wow, I thank everyone for putting so much of their time into Soompi.

It certainly plays a huge part in my life. =)

And for all those pro's that'll be working on a very new Soompi, it sounds really great!

Congratulations to Soompi with their 11th birthday.

I've always remembered the date because it was just a few days after Shinhwa.

It's so amazing how a site is able to go on for so long. But it's all possible because of every single staff member. :)

And your darling Ceej is adorable! <3

wow... soompi.com sounds like it's going to another level, hope it can keep the original flavor as it evolves. :D good luck.

Looking forward to being a part of the bigger and better Soompi! Thanks to all those involved in helping to make Soompi run.

Guest yoohyex

i love this site

keep up the good work

i cant wait until the new soompi is made

so far i already love the royale look

with 2 new members for designing, i cant wait to see the outcome

i cant seem to think any improvements for soompi

except for maybet the friend request

is there any way we can accept friend request w.o having to go back to our profile and go to settings?

>o< ignore if impossible

what do i kno -_-;

11 yrs?! WOW! i would have been like 5 yrs old when soompi started out. i wonder what it looked like b4.

cool bay area. mee tooo! ^^

-goodnight, in my time. <3

YAYYYYYYY!!!

Even though I've officially met soomp! it's still makes me so excited to see her mention my name on the forums! She'll always be a legendary person for me...and she's the one that brought all of us together! *Round of applause* I want to say that even though I'm in Finals week and looking after 11 Japanese exchange students at the moment, I can't pull myself away from Soompi and being a part of such an awesome team. I can't believe I'm actually going to be taking Soompi to the next level, and I can't wait to hear from all of you about your ideas! ^_____^

<3Stephanie

Archived