__________votre•beau•mori

teatoast

i love you babe! <3

Votre Beau Mori

morida.. first off. happy birthday. its still the 14th here but i know its the 15th at your place which means im still late.

But knowing you... you'll forgive me right? You totally deserve the best! You're always been such a sweet and awesome friend.

I hope you had a fantastic birthday ever, i really hope you do...cause like i said, you really deserve the best <3

I totally killed the freaken animated graphic! i was losing it .. it took me forever, but for you..it was worth it<3

And i hope you enjoy these icons because oh man oh man! i suck at them now and i wouldnt want to blind you

anymore with the icons so i made up to 8....and i know you can make your own...so yeah! hahahs <3 i love you!

p.s i just had an urge to say your full name. hahas <3 hope you dont mind. la la la la la ! i cant hear anything you say! tongue.gif

all graphics taken down

resources: sanami276@da, butterfly.de, bigbangthread@soompi

t h a t 's i t . . . . . .

here's something i made for fun! i had fun making it but it took me forever..really D;

its crappy but i did try to put my best effort in there for you mori D;...

sorry. i have to have this spot since i know mori is asleep and i don't want anyone else to have it. i claim this spot for mori ;D that's how much i love her. rofl!

yo, woman. Mori's gonna flip when she sees those hot icons :X TaeYang has sexy written all over him, no pun intended ;D and that gifl thing you made is going to make mori have a heart attack. her computer's gonna freeze with a hotness overload. that's not even close to crappy :X that's so hot and creative. ohmy. mori will be happy<3

^

^

THANK YOU, WIFEY FOR SAVING ME THAT DARLING DEAR SPOT. ;D

First off, I wanna' say.. YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEARTATTTACKKKKKK, WOMAN! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU. WHAT KINDA LINK IS.. "Taeyang has a girlfriend. Click here for the thread!" LIKE YOU WAS EXCITED. LMFAOOO! XD AND THAN I FIND THIS THREAD?!?! LMFAOOOO! You're so funnay, Sandy. AHAHAHA! XD LMFAOOO! BUT, OMG, SANDY. Q_______Q; YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THIS. This is too much for me. XDDD! I KNOW YOU RETIRED FROM PS, CUZ YOU SAID YOU WERE LOSING YOUR TOUCH. But baby, those icons are SO john teshING BEAUTIFUL! I KNOW THEY'RE GONNA" FILTER OUT MY SWEAR WORD, BUT WHO CARES. XDDDDD! OMG, this is like a dream come true. Q___________Q I HAVE A BUCKETLOAD OF TAEYANG ICONS TO USE NOW. I'm so happy. T________T! TAEYANG'S FACE NEVER GET'S OLD. I just adore your coloring, babe! I know which ones i'm gonna' use first. I'm SO EXCITED, AHAHA!

AND THAT GIF, SANDY!!! *0*!!!!!!

SOO CREATIVE!~~~~~~~ OH MANG, I THINK I JUST DIED AND SWITCHED LIVES AND DIED AGAIN. XDDDDD! IT'S NOT CRAPPY AT ALL. What you talking about. >:OOOO! THIS IS CRAZY. I NEVER IMAGINED DOING SOMETHING LIKE THAT. IT'S SO AWESOME! I'M FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT TO KATHLEEN RIGHT NOW. LMFAOOOOO! I'm definatelly going to put this in my ABOUT ME. XDDD! <3

KYAHHH!

THANKKKKK YOUUUUU SO MUCH, SANDYY!!!!

THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!

*sniff* all my hard work has finally paid off! i mean, im not a huge fan of that dude or even a fan girl, but it's sweet!

i mean, it IS for me... right? :tears:

^ i think sandy means votre-beau, sorry ..

edit_____

sandy your gifts for mori is so hot <3 and your gif thing was soo cute <3 hahas mori was so lucky .

Guest satisfaction!

^i think he was just joking :P

Anyways, wow Sandyyyy..

Those icons are H-O-T! (just like TaeYang<3)

The one with the candy is my favorite....he's too cute >___<

The background suits well with that pic of him hehe.

& wow, the gifs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very creative woman!

I love how each gif goes after another.

It's too smexyyyy ;D

-Jessica

lyrical lies hahas you totally claim the spot for mori! haha<3 but nothing beats your hot icons for mori <3 haha i was seriously laughing hard when you said her computer will freeze. hahas <3 i might even crash. ahhahs but i doubt it happened since she was able to reply. hahas

k o o k i e. anhhhh loveeeeeee. hahas nothing ever comes close to what you make.. you neeed to start making hot icons again <3

votre-beau hello sexy! (: HHAHAAHAA hey that link will totally make you freak out and read it. ahhas but i mean NO HARM! hahas xD but but but his girlfriend if youuuuuu. hahhas <3 no way..nothing stops me from making anything for you. you're very special and you really do deserve the best..trust me! (; hahahs yeah i did retired from PS but lately i've been psing so i wont turn into rustyman! but i still did! hahas. yeah they totally filter the freaken the bad words said. HAHAHS xD ahha but my coloring sucks! i think i need to learn again. ahhas use kathleen;s icon .. they were so hot that i was going to steal and use. ahhas <3 like kathleen mentioned...i hope your computer didnt freeze.. ahha since it might took forever to load. hahaa. aww it makes me so happy you're using it n your about me page but haha you shouldnt have since ewww D;.. i really dont have much confident in my work. ahhas i love you and really hope you did have an awesome bday<3

iconic-loveaww thanks ally but that gif nothing is really nothing. i was trying to think or what to do D;

Mori awww.. i'm sorry =/ bt they're not for you in which you probably know already.. im so sorry! but i know you can make way hotter stuff (:

Yoyo hahas thanks linda. i just hope mori did like it but i can probably tell from her post. ahhas

satisfaction! thanks jessica <3 hahas hey i bet you probably make hotter icons than i do. i seriously dont really know hwo to make icons anymore. haha i actually like the same one you like too ;D haha you might probably notice but the gif isnt that great since i did messed up. hahas xD people can totally spot it D;.

thank you all for the sweet comment <3 i really appreciate it. i thought it was going to be a dusty thread for mori (:

Archived