[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

^

Haha i was getting pretty excited about Kenzei's bankai, but then they skipped his battle and i was like "what? o.o?"

Gin O/

Yeah gogo Yammy vs Ichigo,rukia,renji,sado,byakuya and zaraki lol. (Just joking, dont think their so many fighting him)

Anyways a part of me bets 80% that Stark is still alive.

Yes, in spite of liking hyori alot from all the vaizards, i acknowledge that someone needed to die in the "good guys" team.

Its like when Jiraya or even Itachi died, it made the whole show better. (Even though i think everyone liked Jiraya, and Itachi after the whole story he told)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its like when Jiraya or even Itachi died, it made the whole show better. (Even though i think everyone liked Jiraya, and Itachi after the whole story he told)

Who are these "Jiraya" and "Itachi" guys you speak of? :huh: Absolute nonsense ;)

---------------------

I wonder how Ichigo got out of Hueco Mundo

Guest myluckyself

aww we were sooo close to getting some much needed epic bankai action >.<

poor hiyori! D=

but anyways... its been a while since we last saw our protagonist XD

short spoiler for chapter 378

124 :んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg :2009/10/13(火) 21:18:12 ID:6HobeF8J0

んじゃ1分で読んだブリーチは…

I only read it for a minute but...

ヤミーがルキアを捕まえる所からで

Yammi has captured Rukia.

チャド・レンジ は既に地面にはいつくばってくたばってました

Chad and Renji are already down on their knees.

ヤミーとルキアのやり取りがあって地面に叩き付けられそうになった所で

Yammi and Rukia have an exchange and he's about to pound her into the ground,

苺が助けに もうこんなくだらない戦い俺がはやく終わらす

when Ichigo saves her and says he's going to hurry up and finish this trivial battle.

ルキア  なんだあいつの目は…上で勝ってきたやつの目じゃない 的な事をいい

Rukia says something like: "That guy's rank...isn't the same as the rank of the guy you defeated."

3人から遠ざかる様な戦いをし あの3人を巻き込みたくない

The 3 go off and watch the fight from a distance. It doesn't appear they will be involved.

お前を速攻で倒し現世へ といい

Ichigo says he's going to quickly defeat him and then go to the real world.

仮面化した所で 完です

He dons his mask and the chapter ends.

えっと最後ほんのパッとしか見れなかったけど苺の仮面に角みたいなのはえてたけど

前あったっけ?w

You can only see a bit at the end, but it looks like Ichigo's mask has a horn. Maybe the one from before?

Guest myluckyself

no wait isnt it impossible to get to the real world? something about Aizen sealing off the gates through which the captains went through...

O_O

what happened to the captains! Unohana, Byakuya, Kenpachi and Kurotsuchi, if my memory serves me correctly?

oh wells. Kisuke, do your magic and get everyone to the real world battle! =]

Guest hiswendy

OMMMGGGG I JUST READ 378

hollllyyy ichiruki chapter, yaaay <33

(i love how with one look she understands right away that something wrong must've happened ;D)

and oohhhsnappp check him out transforming so fast!

and omg, so is hiyori really dead now? =( that's soooo sad

edit// i'm conflicted; I hate that hiyori dies...

but YAAAYYYYGININACTION i love that psycho

wait OH YEAH, where did the other captains go? =|

and how will they get back now? THE ANTICIPATION.

Guest xkrn4lyfx

(i love how with one look she understands right away that something wrong must've happened ;D)

i actually hated that. that was too much, the eyes of someone who didn't win? wtf? quincy boy got hurt, maybe that's why he looked so down. how the hell does rukia know so much from ichigo looking at her? BULLmini cooper.

and how is ichigo so powerful now? WAIT I FORGOT!! SORRY!!! this is bleach. that's explanation enough plenty

and HOW the hell is gin and kanami so powerful now? i thought kanami was weaker than kenpachi, like a lot weaker, and gin... he never really even stood out much, i mean ichigo was able to block his attack in his shikai state. WAIT I FORGOT!! SORRY!!! this is bleach. that's explanation enough plenty

Guest xclueless

i actually hated that. that was too much, the eyes of someone who didn't win? wtf? quincy boy got hurt, maybe that's why he looked so down. how the hell does rukia know so much from ichigo looking at her? BULLmini cooper.

and how is ichigo so powerful now? WAIT I FORGOT!! SORRY!!! this is bleach. that's explanation enough plenty

and HOW the hell is gin and kanami so powerful now? i thought kanami was weaker than kenpachi, like a lot weaker, and gin... he never really even stood out much, i mean ichigo was able to block his attack in his shikai state. WAIT I FORGOT!! SORRY!!! this is bleach. that's explanation enough plenty

LMAO.

All I have to say about this chapter, is that I effin hate Yammy. UGH! He is such a brute -__- and I hate brutes!

Guest cantthinkofaname

i really liked the most current chapter, ichigo and his mask kicks butt hahaha

i have a feeling that bleach will come to an end soon

Guest yeeyeeweb

4.Bleach The Movie 3 : Fade To Black

V20522H-D.jpg

Synopsis:

A mysterious reiatsu (spiritual particle) explosion occurs in the center of Seireitei in Soul Society, causing it to be destroyed.

At the exact same time, a major change overwhelms Kuchiki Rukia, which leaves her losing something important inside. Urahara Kisuke

sends Kurosaki Ichigo to Soul Society to investigate the disturbance. Upon reaching Seireitei, Ichigo is set upon and attacked by

shinigamis, once allies, who have no memory of him and Rukia. Now alone and on the run, Ichigo must find the missing Rukia and uncover

the cause of the mysterious incident before it's too late.

Guest myluckyself

Kanami doesn't seem that much stronger to me... he's always been at the same level?

As for Gin... well technically he killed a captain (or someone with high status) when he was really young, and so everyone tagged him as a kid prodigy at that time. Ichigo might have been able to block his attack in shikai state, but Gin obviously wasn't using his full power (he probably wasn't even trying because he would've thought that the ryoka were weak). That's what I think anyways

so, new chapter. It was ok. the whole thing with Rukia analysing Ichigo was a bit weird. She seems to have VERY good eyesight. XD

but *squeal* Byakuya and Kenpachi finally show up again!!! >.< exciting!!!

Guest Fook You

Same old pattern of Ichigo pwn, Ichigo fails, Someone else comes in and either A. Saves him B. Motivates him.

Sigh...

I just have this aching feeling that even the mangaka thinks that he's dragging things out too long...and is trying to rush things, or at least change up the pace.

Guest NO NAME?

Chapter 379:

The Halloween color spread is nice. Byakuya and Kenpachi, unexpected arrival? Nah. It's obvious those two were going to show up. Tch at Yammy acting all high and mighty as the 0 Espada. Ichigo seriously needs a new attack.

Archived