No Minwoo 노민우

Guest ofrick

Guest spazgal420

Yay!! I can't wait for his new drama! The story seems interesting too. I'm learning about stocks and stuff right now so I'll definitely want to watch this one. I really hope he's at least second male lead. He can't go for anything less after being second lead in MGIG! I was hoping that he would be be lead in his next drama but it's okay, he still a new comer. He has time. AHHHH SO EXCITED! :w00t: I wanna see pictures sooooon. I hope his hair style is similar to the MGIG one. That one looks soooo good!

Oh I read on baidu that he's going to be second lead and he's going to be a cancer patient. Can anyone confirm this?

Guest dekikowora

Same here not a fan of jang hyuk, but for the sake of NMW I will watch this drama. Please PD/writer give our min woo opportunity to shine and no sad ending for him. In the meantime let's rewatch rock3x no min woo overload but where is the eng sub?

Guest mozilla199

I can't wait to see couple Noh Min Woo & Lee Min Jung in drama Midas :D

They will become best couple  ;;)

I really like both of them :))    .Midas!!!   Midas!!!   Midas!!!

Guest pink-kafka

Rock Rock Rock is with eng subs on KBS world. I think that first episode will be aired again at Saturday about 2am Paris time

• 2 weeks later...

Kitchen Road 1st episode

MC : By the way, he is so handsome, but I heard Shin Bong-sun is your ideal type.

No Min Woo : One day, someone asked me about my ideal woman and she just came in my mind.

MC : Have you ever met her?

NMW : No, not yet.

MC : That’s the problem you must see her.

NMW: My friend says I have low standards.

MC : No, you don’t have any standards.

Credits :arirang.co.kr

Posted on : my tumblr

Kitchen Road 1st episode

MC : By the way, he is so handsome, but I heard Shin Bong-sun is your ideal type.

No Min Woo : One day, someone asked me about my ideal woman and she just came in my mind.

MC : Have you ever met her?

NMW : No, not yet.

MC : That’s the problem you must see her.

NMW: My friend says I have low standards.

MC : No, you don’t have any standards.

Credits :arirang.co.kr

Posted on : my tumblr

OMG,that is hilarious of all the woman he say shin bong-sun is her ideal type lol no wonder the MC say he got no standard haha...anyway minwoo is really talented guy i been spreedin on him ever since i watch Mgig. Hope to see him in a new drama soon.

^Yeah finally he will be on drama soon. Wonder what role does he take on this drama since i believe this drama is all about merger and stock right? And awww...he will be in love triangle pls dont tell me he will not get the girl in the end again...

^Yeah finally he will be on drama soon. Wonder what role does he take on this drama since i believe this drama is all about merger and stock right? And awww...he will be in love triangle pls dont tell me he will not get the girl in the end again...

I read the synopsis... So, I can guess the ending... However, it might be a surprise :P... I also posted new cuts of No Minwoo in my tumblr : click here kitchen road cuts typed

Guest adikkeluangman

No Min Woo and Seo Ju Ae join the cast of SBS’s upcoming drama, “Midas”

Actor No Min Woo and newbie actress Seo Ju Ae have joined the cast of SBS’s upcoming Monday/Tuesday drama, “Midas.” They’ll be lining up with popular actors Jang Hyuk, Kim Hee Ae, and Lee Min Jung, who have all confirmed their participation for the new drama.

The story revolves around business takeovers and mergers in Korea. No Min Woo (who you may recognize as either Dong Joo from “My Girlfriend is a Nine Tailed Fox” or T-ara’s estranged prisoner in their “Yayaya” music video) has been casted to play the role of Kim Hee Ae’s younger brother, ‘Myung Joon‘. Unlike his previous roles, Myung Joon is a character who is described as a rich and conceited player. Rumor has it that he’ll be involved a love triangle with Lee Min Jung’s character.

A Core Contents Media representative revealed, “Writer Choi Wan Gyu and PD Kang Shin Hyo have high expectations for No Min Woo, as he has been cast for an important role in the drama… Therefore, in order exhibit a perfect performance, No Min Woo has been immersed in acting practice.”

On the other hand, the ulzzhang of Ewha Women’s University, Seo Ju Ae, has been cast as Suzy, a core member of Yoo In Hye’s hedge fund. A Glorious Entertainment representative stated, “[seo Ju Ae] is a new actress whom you can expect great things from in 2011.”

“Midas” is scheduled to air its first episode on February 21st.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/no-min-woo-and-seo-ju-ae-join-the-cast-of-sbss-upcoming-drama-midas

Guest adikkeluangman

Noh Min Woo reveals old and new photos with his grandma

53yin.jpg

Actor Noh Min Woo had fans cooing over his new set of photos.

On February 3rd, the former Trax drummer posted that he was so hungry, he was going to visit his grandmother’s to get fed. Later in the day, he revealed a two pictures of himself with his beloved grandma. He tweeted,

“Ah – hungry. Because I am most hungry, I’m going to go see my grandma. Food attack

Our grandma. Very very excited :-)“

In his childhood photo, Noh Min Woo is seen with a bowl-cut hairstyle, sitting comfortably on his grandma’s lap.

If her leopard-print pants weren’t enough to prove her coolness, he posted a more recent photo of her, in which she’s donned headphones and gave a rocker sign to the camera.

n06bx.jpg

Fans commented, “Aww ~ as a child you were so cute; now grown into a handsome man.. ^^” and “Your grandma’s so cool!keke..rock n roll just like her grandson”

Noh Min Woo is currently busy filming for his upcoming drama, “Midas.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/noh-min-woo-reveals-old-and-new-photos-with-his-grandma