Tennis

Guest supa'Wanki

Its gonna be a tough match tomorrow because djokovic beat federer 2 months at montreal. Djokovic is in the league with federer and nadal while being better then andy roddick and Jame Blake. Djokovic has forehand that is so excruciating to the opponent. He needs more practice with his dropshot, but talented in every way.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the match is on right now and i do hope that djokovic would win! so far he lost his first set, man i was mad! he had 5 set points!

hehe djokovic has a smiley face on his racquet :D and

sharapova is there to watch the match!

Man, I felt so bad for Djokovic. He had so many chances the first two sets. It ended the same way on both too. Fed losing 5 to 6 then goes to tie break and beats Djokovic. It wasn't a surprise that he won, and I was really happy that he won. Freaking 2.4 million dollars! lol. I can't wait for him to beat Sampras' record as well! But more than that, I wish he'd just get the damn Roland Garros one.

Henin creamed Kutznesova. Kutz was really having trouble, it makes me wonder how she even got to the final. (I haven't seen her play up to that point . . . )

Guest baboofan

The Djokovic/Federer final was painful to watch as a Djokovic fan...5 set points in the first set and 2 set points in the 2nd!! Djokovic even joked in an interview afterwards that he'll write a book called "7 set points" hahaha. Gotta love the guy, he's freakin' hilarious! And Maria Sharapova in his box -- she must've liked his imitations! Still, I hope he can make it to another Grand Slam final sometime and...close things out! :(

Henin was just too good for Kuznetsova. I had seen the semi-final with Chakvetadze/Kuznetsova (I was cheering for Chakvetadze...) but they were both just awful...errors everywhere and the match was really a mess. :( So yeah, Kuznetsova definitely managed to earn her way to the final but the two halves of the draw were so lopsided!

Also, I'm 100% a complete Nadal fan and seeing him lose the Ferrer match was quite sad as well, although Ferrer was amazing that night! And I read Nadal's blog and he said the next day he went to buy a stuffed animal with his family, which made him feel better and he brings one back home every year, lolll. What a cutie. ;)

Guest PecanPie02

Man ... Fed is crazy ...

But he looked a little human today. :lol:

Anyways, Djokovic has a lot of potential ... This kid is cool; anybody see his impersonations of Nadal and Sharapova?

yea soo funnyy.. lol.. Djokovic is such a character!! Love him for that and of course his splittling leg thinger.. wow hes a guy and he stretches like that...

and the nadal with the stuffed animal CUTTEE >< love him even more!

Hmm, US Open is over! Now I have nothing else to watch on TV. Haha...

This is super late, but man! Djokovic lost! It was expected though - Federer is like a tennis prodigy. Maybe he'll beat Sampras's record and create history! :) Very likely.

Davis Cup Tournament is coming up next! Anyone know the channel?

I know that Serbia is up against Australia. (Just because I keep up with Djokovic's next matches...)

and Switzerland [FEDERER!] vs. Czech Republic [that crazy dude who was against Djoko in the US Open 2nd Round... Radek Stepanek?].

Archived