Tennis

Guest supa'Wanki

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trixtah

holy sh__ Russia is actually up 2-0 in davis cup with Tursunov, Youzhny, and Davydenko all not playing! Marat over Massu and Andreev over Gonzo :blink:

go Russia!

Guest aznangeltaffy

hey everyone new to this topic.. i like tennis a lot.. i'm not THAT good but im pretty good been playing for the 4 years i've been in high school. varsity for two years and jv for two years and i love the game love love love it.. and no i dun mean 0 lol.. wow that was a bad joke.. but ne who let mee talk about a topic in relation to pro male tennis.. (cuz it's much funner to watch than female tennis no offense.. just my opinion)

do you guys like it how federer is like owning everyone in tennis right now.... i mean geez that guy is amazing and prob the best player of all time.. but it makes the tennis matches less unpredictable cuz it's like you know he's gonna win who ever he plays.. unless he plays against my favorite tennis player nadal :) hehe

Guest qquinto

Being Tennis Thread.

anyone watch the anime Prince of tennis. Its quite nice.

prince of tennis has been bought up so many times in this thread haha

but yeah, i've watched all of the anime and read all of the manga. i just need to watch the live action. it cost me so much time, but i lovee it.

kukukumf2.jpg

:blush:

i want the seigaku uniform!

Guest KIM_SAYS:

^Ooooh congrats! Our season starts in exactly two weeks. It'll be interesting how this year's teams will work out...a lot of our varsity players graduated last year. Our coach was literally in tears. I'm so excited. :D

Guest poopympang

i love playing tennis... although i suck at it... but ill improve hopefully.. its still winter... i think im going to try out for the tennis team this year... i don't know...

Guest KIM_SAYS:

Our team doesn't even have tryouts. We're a really small team compared to the others.

HAHA I remember last year people on JV had to play twice because the other team had more players than we did.

Guest sailormei

^ Whoa! Girls season in the Spring? Our girls season is in the Fall; horrible timing, I'd say. I got screwed over first quarter b/c I was at practice basically everyday and got home & felt too tired to do homework. Argh! But yeaaah. Guys season is right now, haha. Weeeeeird.

Guest aznangeltaffy

I watch Prince of Tennis <3

it's a great anime especially for tennis fans for those of you who haven't seen it check it out!

my favorite character is Kadioh and Momo SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS N DUNKKKKKKKKK <3333

for my friends 18th birthday i got him the the seigaku jacket he's been wanting

btw since it was high quality just like the anime stuffers.. it was soo expensive.. >.<

I'm debating if I should join the college tennis team this year o_O. It starts this spring. The team looks weak and I might have to take #1-3 spot. Which would really suck and I don't want that :P. I like being in #3,4,5 or 6. Somewhere, where I can win 50% of my matches haha.

Anyone from Washington?

I'm thinking of being an assistant coach or coaching the girls tennis team instead hahaha... that's less stressful.

Guest vanessa_x17

9 days until my tryoutsss O__O i havent played since the summer, but havent played seriously since 2-3 years O___O feels so weird like i forgot how to play

Guest KIM_SAYS:

^Oh how I know how that feels. I'm sure you'll be fine though. :)

I'm debating if I should join the college tennis team this year o_O. It starts this spring. The team looks weak and I might have to take #1-3 spot. Which would really suck and I don't want that :P. I like being in #3,4,5 or 6. Somewhere, where I can win 50% of my matches haha.

Anyone from Washington?

I'm thinking of being an assistant coach or coaching the girls tennis team instead hahaha... that's less stressful.

Me. But I'm not in college yet.

Tennis starts on Mondayyy. But I'm missing the first practice because I have a doctor's appt that I really want to cancel but my mom won't let me because she think it's a life and death matter.

And I'm sad because two of my friends aren't playing this year. Totally unexpected...more so one than the other since she's been playing since freshman year. :( :( :(

Archived