Tennis

Guest supa'Wanki

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest koolangel297

Andy's lost to Federer is too devastating, it was so painful to watch!!

GRRRR... I'm going for Gonzalez tomorrow.. hate Federer.

He (Federer) makes everything seem so easy, when the opponent is visually and physically dying... its so sad! :(

It would take me a while before I can accept the emotional tragedy behind Andy's lost to Federer.

GO GONZALEZ!!

Not too happy bout Serena winning, coz shes really annoying.. but she deserves it <_<

Guest jvchou1316
Andy's lost to Federer is too devastating, it was so painful to watch!!

GRRRR... I'm going for Gonzalez tomorrow.. hate Federer.

He (Federer) makes everything seem so easy, when the opponent is visually and physically dying... its so sad! :(

It would take me a while before I can accept the emotional tragedy behind Andy's lost to Federer.

GO GONZALEZ!!

Not too happy bout Serena winning, coz shes really annoying.. but she deserves it <_<

same same.

ugh i'm not sure how people can stand watching tennis =/

like since i do actually play i can understand why watching pros and stuff would be somewhat interesting

but for people who never played...

how is it entertaining to watch two/four ppl hit a ball back and fourth over a net :blink:

Guest mistapooh

Yep............almost every youth is exposed to bball, football, and other sports the like when they grew up. You turn on espn and see a skinny fed being emotionless while hitting winners, you would switch channel too.

ugh i'm not sure how people can stand watching tennis =/

like since i do actually play i can understand why watching pros and stuff would be somewhat interesting

but for people who never played...

how is it entertaining to watch two/four ppl hit a ball back and fourth over a net :blink:

mm...it's a surprise to hear such comment from you, someone who actually play tennis.

for people who actually play the tennis, ones would appreciate more how the sports are playing and understand why people like me (who never play tennis) like watching this wonderful sports.

Without people like us (who never play tennis) watching and supporting this games, there would be no great players and tournaments like what we have now.

It's the same as saying, I don't understand why people like watching Dancing with the Stars or American Idols, where you can't actually dance or sing?? We do not need to be able to be in the games to actually enjoy the games.

Sorry..for the long post..I just found this is a bit odds.. :)

I was disappointed that Maria lost to Serena, but we have to admit she did overpowered the court.

And yeah...I "hate" what Fed did to Andy.....however, he's the best in tennis at the moment. So, nothing else they can do besides do more training in order to beat him.

FEDERER Won!!! YAY!! Straight Sets!!! He may seemed emotionless on the court but he's such a soft heart man, he cried after the match! Again! Go Fed!!

Guest pwincezs

Australian Open 2007 Champion

ROGER FEDERER

I would have wanted the match to have gone into 5 sets

but oh wells, Gonz did put up a pretty good fight though but

Federer is just too good!

WOAH 10 Grand Slams.

Guest Untouchable_M

Man, Federer is just amazing. Honestly he won 10 Grand Slam at the age of 25? Just crazy. But Congrats to him he really deserved it. LOL. Yep I also agree I "hate" what he did to Andy Roddick. ahahah.

lilgzl, I 100% agree with you. I enjoy watching tennis alot, hope to see more in future!

Another slam under Federers belt. Not surprisingly. It would have been nice to see a change, but he IS the best. :) It was a good match but Federer is just too good. Great tournament! Three more to goooooooooo. :)

Another slam under Federers belt. Not surprisingly. It would have been nice to see a change, but he IS the best.

There won't be a change for a long time. Can you say best ever?

And good to see Serena put that grunting Sharapova in her place. It was a slaughterhouse out there. haha

mm...it's a surprise to hear such comment from you, someone who actually play tennis.

for people who actually play the tennis, ones would appreciate more how the sports are playing and understand why people like me (who never play tennis) like watching this wonderful sports.

Without people like us (who never play tennis) watching and supporting this games, there would be no great players and tournaments like what we have now.

It's the same as saying, I don't understand why people like watching Dancing with the Stars or American Idols, where you can't actually dance or sing?? We do not need to be able to be in the games to actually enjoy the games.

Sorry..for the long post..I just found this is a bit odds.. smile.gif

I was disappointed that Maria lost to Serena, but we have to admit she did overpowered the court.

And yeah...I "hate" what Fed did to Andy.....however, he's the best in tennis at the moment. So, nothing else they can do besides do more training in order to beat him.

FEDERER Won!!! YAY!! Straight Sets!!! He may seemed emotionless on the court but he's such a soft heart man, he cried after the match! Again! Go Fed!!

haha well its my opinion i guess so whatever

Australian Open 2007 Champion

ROGER FEDERER

I would have wanted the match to have gone into 5 sets

but oh wells, Gonz did put up a pretty good fight though but

Federer is just too good!

WOAH 10 Grand Slams.

haha yea me too...wanted to see gonzalez fight back but eh..hes up against a tennis god haha

Guest bloation
haha yea me too...wanted to see gonzalez fight back but eh..hes up against a tennis god haha

YEAH

we supporting you.

"jia you"

Guest sailormei

*squeal*~

I'm going to watch the semis of the SAP Open in SJ, CA on the 17th.

EEK. I hope Roddick makes it to the semis so I can see him! ^^

Or maybe James Blake..

... woooo I'm wayyy excited ><!

^Nope.

He's the most dominant player in tennis since 2004. we can't do anything about it because that's how it is, no one is still capable of defeating Federer twice in a GS, and he is still not one of the GOATs because he didnt win Roland Garros so he is still not finished yet.

Guest qquinto
-sigh- another one for federer. getting boring to me. any one else feels the same?

not really. i still get excited everytime he wins. i want to see how far he'll go. :blush:

Archived