Tennis

Guest supa'Wanki

42 winners and only 3 unforced errors. :o AMAZING.

Gonzalez could be tennis god jnr based on tonights match. :lol:

Looking forward to the finals, I hope it's gonna be a great match. Obviously one would think that Federer's gonna take it out, however, I'm rooting for Gonzalez!

Tomorrows match up between Williams and Sharapova... go MARIA!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^:lol: Both Gonzalez and Federer steam rolled the Semi's.

Gonzalez is such a surprise.. i thought his form playing Hewitt was one off.. but then he took out Blake, and Nadal! (felt so sorry for Nadal.. he looked so lost :sweatingbullets:)

Well Sunday's match is gonna be a really good one.. if both Gon and Fed play up to their standards.. :) I want to see a real match!.. but in the end.. Federer the winner :lol:.. his a Genius.

As for Sharapova vs. Williams.. i think Sharapova will win.. but Williams will of course put up a fight lol..

Guest mistapooh

Gosh.................I hope Gonzo doesn't have high hopes. The repercussion of losing to Fed will send massive blows to the self-esteems of all of the top players ><.

Guest jvchou1316

Gosh.................I hope Gonzo doesn't have high hopes. The repercussion of losing to Fed will send massive blows to the self-esteems of all of the top players ><.

haha.. yeah

yo....the women's final is not looking good for sharapova.

and can't wait to watch the men's final now that everyone's hyped about gonzo's awesomeness. -edit- ohmannn serena hits mad fast. O.o

Guest radiant.DOLL

noooo i have a feeling that serena's gonna win :(

i hope maria sharapova will come back and win the second set..

go maria

maria doesnt have any chance to get into the match... she just got overpowered by serena.

i don't think kim can win her too, serena is just toooo strong, she'll just crash whoever is on the other side of the net.

Guest KIM_SAYS:

^YEAH SOOMPI TENNIS NERDS. B) WOOT.

I've never been a huge fan of Serena, but congrats to her anyway. I was really thinking that it was going to be a closer match...but then Maria's been having trouble with her serves lately...

Wow. Three days in a row where the matches have been so lopsided. I was really hoping that Sharapova would win.. Ah wells, there's always next year.

Can't wait for tomorrows match.. :)

Guest yongwonhi

Haha, I was rooting for Serena to win... I like Sharapova too though. :X

I was only able to watch the last two games of the second set because I was out at dinner -_-

But yay she won<3

She deserved it after making it so far ^^

(Go Federer!)

Guest Joanne <3

Oh man, it took me too long to find this thread. I'm laaaaate, aren't I?! Gah, I felt sorry for Andy, losing to Fed. like that. :( He definitely wasn't playing his best.

And the Sharapova loss to Williams, what was that?! =O Aadasdjdioasduasjkldsdl.

I hope Gonzo beats Fed. Not that I hate Fed (he's a nice guy!), but I want to see a change :).

i'm speechless!! :ph34r: :ph34r:

i won't make any more comment about the final tomorrow....

i'll save my voice to scream tomorrow night..for fed...it would be nice to see gonz wins..but i don't know....i just don't want to see fed loose as yet..

Archived