Everlasting

Guest stellabella

Guest stellabella

new recording program
The quality is a bit better than my last song. Again, I'm new to singing so I would really appreciate criticism and tips. If i'm awful and should give up completely, say so!

Everlasting by Stella Seo

Edit: Oh yeah, I couldn't record the whole song because the program I use is a demo and it only lets me record a short time...also, I don't speak Japanese at all. I used korean romatisized (sp?) lyrics for the Japanese version and tried to get it as accurate as possible. I know there's a korean version but I like the Japanese one more :)

Guest <3 Kim

I really like your voice =] It sounds really pretty, I wish mine was like yours :P

I couldn’t really hear you in the everlasting clip, the instrumental was quite loud so I had to turn my speakers on pretty high to hear your voice.

I don’t have any critism because I don’t know much about singing or Japanese, but great job =]

Guest stellabella

Is it really hard to hear my voice? When I play it on my speakers, I can hear my voice just fine.

I like your voice as well. But yeah, your voice gets drowned out by the bass at the 40sec mark where its hard to make it out anymore. By the way, who's song is this anyways? I know the song (probably have the CD too) but I'm drawing a complete blank on the artist right now.

[EDIT] Nevermind about who sings it... finally remembered it's BoA.

Archived