IF YOU ASK by SOLLY & ARLETT (HISTORY PROJECT)

Guest Solly

Guest Solly

a song dedicated to ROSA PARKS
http://www.soundclick.com/smilefors0lly

PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON HI-FI. THE UPLOADING GOT MESSED UP AGAIN AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT, SO I REPEAT, DO NOT CLICK ON HI-FI!

arlett made up most of the words for the lyric and i edited some parts of it. she's an amazing singer! we could have done this better and much more professional sounding, but because of our procrastination, we did this the night before it was due, so oh well. haha. i didn't know that my friend had a beautiful voice! she amazed me on that day when we started recording. madd props to her, man i'm jealous!!! >0<;;; she's the one that sings the chorus and i sing the versus

this song is sung originally by Kristine Sa. i sang her version also. it's called THE TRUTH IS... mad props to her for the instrumental. this song is absolutely beautiful!!

ENJOY!!!!!!

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest the kite

Ohohoho! I've heard this song before you posted! I sneaked up into your soundclick and stole it >O You're too good, I swear. It amazed me how your friend sings so well too. Like, you and your connections.. WITH TALENTED SINGERS! =O All my friends suck hahaha, XD j.k.

This song is so pretty. Were there actually lyrics to the original? It sounds so much like that tuen in Final Fantasy :ph34r:

Guest Solly

^it is the tune from final fantasy, but this version was created my Kristine Sa i believe? and yes, she wrote the original lyric herself also. :DDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest silentdreamer016

wow~

great job u two! :D

i love this song from final fantasy.

soo beautiful~

btw, does ur friend take vocal lessons?

Guest Sakura Li

Sorry for not being able to put this on a CD for you. T___T Really pretty song. I bet your history teacher was blown away. ^^

Archived