[JAPAN MOVIE 2009~2010] のだめカンタービレ NOD

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest july-eighth

I'm so excited for this!

Hehe, this will definitely be refreshing to see them back as Nodame and Chiaki-senpai since I got used to Ueno Juri as Ruka from Last Friends and Tamaki Hiroshi as Kei from Love Shuffle. ^_^

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tsusoka

OMGOMGOMG. NO WAY! DEAR GOD, PLEASE DO ITTTTTT!

Edit: I just Googled this and it's on IMDB but I can't see it XD and it's on most of anime news website so it HAS to be true, right?

last i heard, it was like one at the end of 2009, and one at the beginning of 2010... like a 3 month span btw the two movies or something like that. but anyway, i just caught on the nodame train not too long ago. i've always put it off because i thought it'd be more serious. i didn't realize it was actually a romantic comedy :sweatingbullets: now i love it to death. can't wait for the movies.

Guest luthien

^ I just hope they won't release it like with a year gap between each movie. That would definitely be a torture.

Guest Gummi Bear

I am just hoping that Tamaki kun will gain some much needed weight before the filming start because he is so gaunt looking now.

Guest supErnova1114

I'm excited for this.

I absolutely love Ueno Juri's acting---she's amazing!

And the male lead is a good actor too.

Guest bunNyarmy

a movie?! OMG!! YES!!

totally excited noww :D

and yeah, I think Tamaki Hiroshi needs to gain some weight

he looked so fragile in Love Shuffle :/

Guest luthien

^^ yes, please have him gain some weight! He still looks great but it's kinda getting scary adn worrisome seeing him just skin and bones...

Hmm... I wonder if Eita will be growing out his hair again?

• 4 months later...
Guest Kirika

Hi all, does anyone know when and where in Paris the shooting is done ? I live in Paris and I'd like to take some pictures to share with you. If anyone knows, let me know ! ;) Thanks!

Guest Kirika

It's true. There are 2 parts, the first part is aired on December 2009 and the second part is aired on March 2010.

The shooting in Prague is done. They're supposed to be in Paris right now that's why I want to know where and when exactly so that I can go and see the shooting, take some pictures and maybe talk with them.

So if you happen to know the information, please let me know before they leave Paris. Thank you! :)

• 1 month later...

UPDATE

Trailer - Nodame Cantabile Saishu Gakusho 1 & 2

youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upA74HEeIyE

Here’s the full trailer for the two upcoming “Nodame Cantabile” movies which up where the popular Fuji TV drama series left off. In addition to Japan, filming took place in France, Czechoslovakia, Slovakia, and Austria.

Based on Tomoko Ninomiya’s long-running manga series, the story centers around two complete opposites: piano prodigy Megumi Noda (Juri Ueno), aka “Nodame”, and conductor Shinichi Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki), aka Chiaki-senpai, as the unlikely pair inspire each other to fulfill their respective dreams in the music world.

Part 1 will be released in Japan on December 19, 2009 with part 2 coming sometime in 2010.

nippon cinema

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.nodame-movie.jp/index.html

-------------------

Ahhh I cannot wait for it be release! I really miss Nodame going "Chiaki-Sempai!!!" haha

Guest love.disease!

I'm really surprised to hear that Nodame Cantabile is having a MOVIE ;]

But the part 2 will be released in 2010. So we have to wait!

I miss nodame ;] Lol ~

Guest chubbygirl1

*GaspPP* WHAt!!!!!! Darn, That's so Greattt!!!

rarely watch Japanese dramas, they tend to be weird, IMO...

but Nodame Cantabile was sOOO cuteeEe.e..

Love Love Nodame+ Chieki, and the rest of the very very weird casts, they sooO entertaining.. :P

Woow, December is almost here already, wells, not really almost...lolxzz

Archived