World of Warcraft

Guest soju

Guest monica72691

i havent played for a whileeeeeeeeee. i'm pretty sure i'm like level 72 or 74... somewhere around there.

night elf hunter, so sad since they r gunna make hunters weaker. :[.

and my brother still owes me thousands of gold. how rude. but yeah..... wow is a cute game. :]

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I would really love if I had someone to play with! Does anyone want to start a new character that actually plays? I'll play on any server. I just want WoW friends *wah wah wah*

Guest untunedstrings89

GG i heard everybody is re-rolling to DeathKnight... its basically a warlock wearing plate? gg man gg... WoW just got too easy from lvl 70....i miss the days when only a few people had tier 4's....

i used to play as lvl70 undead warlock lvl70 nightelf warrior... both tier 2 and 3... when it was actually hard to get......gg.

Guest susamirain

I still play WoW and my server usually stays full or locked. It's MoonGuard. I have a Tauren Hunter on WoW. She's lvl 40 almost 41 now. I also have a Night Elf Hunter on another server, he's lvl 58. Hopefully I will hurry up and lvl him to 60.

I'm a slow lvler on WoW. With the new expansion, Lich King, there's a bunch of neat features and things to do. I am working on getting a bunch of achievements done. I'm just so lazy. :(

Guest .oOLimOo.

GG i heard everybody is re-rolling to DeathKnight... its basically a warlock wearing plate? gg man gg... WoW just got too easy from lvl 70....i miss the days when only a few people had tier 4's....

i used to play as lvl70 undead warlock lvl70 nightelf warrior... both tier 2 and 3... when it was actually hard to get......gg.

dk is OP

I would really love if I had someone to play with! Does anyone want to start a new character that actually plays? I'll play on any server. I just want WoW friends *wah wah wah*

join a guild :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bboy Stan

Might as well bring this topic back alive..

One character only:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...&n=Rawrmeat

Level 80 Night Elf Balance Druid (Name: Rawrmeat)

Playing on Executus

I need my gloves for my full t7.5 set ahh!!

Finished all content already..when will 3.1 come!! Ulduar FTW plx =XX

Quick Note: Anyone that wants to do RAF with me...I am looking for someone that wants to start playing and make a new account and I will level you up to 59 in with the RAF features. Send me a message :P

Some of the people in the guild are asians >.<;; Cambodian, Chinese, Japanese..>.<;;

They need to hurry up and do something about those john teshing DKs before I have to go down to Irvine myself and open a can of whoop richard simmons on them until they fix it.

Guest .oOLimOo.

(im just talking about battleground)

when dk first came out i swear all you see was ppl being thrown in the air like hot potato

at least let this person try to kill me before you other dk have your chance. it was a mess

Guest Bboy Stan

That Thunderstorm ability makes people fly like sack of potatos..extremely funny when you do it to them on boats..and in AB in LM. Then again I love going prowl on my druid and typhoon people on my doomkin =D yes I have changed to name from boomkin =X

What server you play on anyways?

Guest Bboy Stan

My armory for my character is in post #614 lol. Executus is getting kind of boring..my brother and I and a few others from the guild may feel like transferring to a new realm...alot of baddies being carried >.<;;

Archived