World of Warcraft

Guest soju

Guest battousaixx

can i get some pointers on how to level faster? other than the obvious play as much as u can

i mean things like questing, grinding, instances or a combination of the sort. i'm on horde if that matters

thx ^^

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if there are quest you can solo go ahead and do that....

when you are waiting for a group for a elite quest just go ahead and grind a bit in a area (depending if your in a pvp or pve server) that you dont get ganked by the nubilliances

but there are tons of quests where you can solo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kr0ssant

any of you guys getting ready for AQ and to open its gates?

yeah, my guild is working on Cenarion Circle faction for the new purplez lewts and quests. Trying to get Exalted incase the gate quest requires that too. We're also trying to be first to do BWL up to broodlord for the head quest that everyone thinks invovles the opening of the gates. Also gathering lots of Nature resist gear, ol. >.<

meanwhile... more nef kills!

wowscrnshot1211052336523kz.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

wowscrnshot0108060055349gc.th.jpg

Quest chain to opening the gates.

Ahhh Eranikus! Poor lvl 10 druid ported to Moonglade and got pwned, =(

haha nice kross, the top ally guild on Arthas also summoned Eranikus, but about 500 people gathered to watch them attempt it and caused major lag making it impossible for them to down him =/

• 4 weeks later...

I used to play this game awhile ago, a few months before the battle arena patch came out..Has the game changed much? Is PvP any good? It looks like wow is slanting to one of those games that you need to spend hours on to get something done...I need a game where I can get by with soloing due to time issues :vicx:

Guest michinsarang

^ hah, least time consuming MMOG evaaaaaaaar. PVP still blows, theres no real angle of suprise, its just knowing the appropriate skill timing and a huge part of it is gear anyhow. PVP in most MMOG games are really just a mechanism of "I spent more time then you and therefor I shall prove my worth by shoving it down your throat in the form of a; you have died." But then if we all wanted real PVP we'd just bandwagon to some half-life mod with medieval combat.

Guest hawaiingkid

i play still i love the game my first online rpg was phantasy star online so lone live WOW lol im a 33 warlock gnome PST me sometime and we can kill stuff

name--lilakira

realm--khad'gar

Archived