World of Warcraft

Guest soju

I like Warcraft but I just can't into leveling up. I get bored if I'm just running around doing quests by myself and I don't like randomly partying with people so I level more when someone I know logs in. I hate when random players follow me around or comment on how "cute" I am when in reality, they're talking about a 3-dimensional character. It makes me feel weird...

All in all, I find it more fun if there were more people I knew playing it.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LaydeeMel

Someone needs to play with me, I've been getting bored on it lately, :(

60 Mage Spirestone (H)

70 Mage Kil'Jadgen (A)

40 Shaman Kil'Jadgen (A)

:')

Guest ms cowie

My friend and I might start playing soon.

Idk, what are the pros and cons of the game? i heard the questing gets pretty hardcore ;\

My friend and I might start playing soon.

Idk, what are the pros and cons of the game? i heard the questing gets pretty hardcore ;\

the questing is nothing >.> pvp is where it's at, arena is sooooo addictive

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shai_Juni

This is the first time I've popped into the game thread to look for wow players. So here go mine.

Alliance

Eilaura - lvl 70 NE resto Druid

TwinkleStar - Lvl 65 NE Shadow Priest

Belgara - lvl 45 GnomeDemon Warlock

Guild "The Order of Azeroth" - Rank; Journeyman (my job doesn't let me raid)

Horde

Creeshu - lvl 70 BE Beast Hunter

Wrenn - Lvl 25 BE (going to be dagger) Rogue

Selaari - Lvl 22 BE Frost Mage

Guild "Gothic Horror" - Rank; Officer

All on Zul'Jin

I also have a new BE horde Priest named Penjen im gonna be working on on Eitrigg.

^^ Nice to meet you all.

>>juni

Guest *.ⓢⓚⓨ.*

I haven't played on my character for a while. I stopped playing after I started class again. WoW consumes too much of my time. I would start again though if I had someone to play with. It's boring playing with pugs :<

Guest .oOLimOo.

I play on Mug'thol. Anyone else on Mug'thol? I heard of this guy on that server who is planning to give away 1000 GOLD to a random (and lucky lol) person. he said something about wanting to help people buy their epic mounts.

here's his site

i wanna try get the 1000 gold but im not a level 70 yet :crazy::tears:

So I went through my characters and added up played time. Around 194 days played. . even though I've quit on many occassions and haven't raided since Naxxramas. . I want 200 days of my life back!!

. . Horde have been sucking in BG lately, I'm so upset. . . Does anyone else play in 40-49 or, 50-59 in Ruin battlegroup?

Its so bad -__-.

To the point where I feel like rerolling another Alliance char to kill these noobs o.x

Guest .oOLimOo.

you can just pvp for your mount. 30 marks of 3 BG's is cake. By the time you hit 60 and go to outlands. you'll make more than 1000G just through questing.

you can get your epic mount that way?

you can get your epic mount that way?

you know what..actually i'm thinking pre BC. where the mounts costed 1000G and training is like 5G. Now the training is expensive but it's only 500G and mount is like..cheap i forget how much less than 100G i'm sure. but yeah you can't ride epic until you're 60 anyways. when you hit outlands you'll make 500+ gold in no time. But yeah you can save like around 80G if you want to pvp for a mount. http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/basics...pecial.html#pvp PVP mounts here.

Guest .oOLimOo.

you know what..actually i'm thinking pre BC. where the mounts costed 1000G and training is like 5G. Now the training is expensive but it's only 500G and mount is like..cheap i forget how much less than 100G i'm sure. but yeah you can't ride epic until you're 60 anyways. when you hit outlands you'll make 500+ gold in no time. But yeah you can save like around 80G if you want to pvp for a mount. http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/basics...pecial.html#pvp PVP mounts here.

ahh i see i see. im trying to become level 70 asap but its hard cuz i dont have internet right now heh.

Archived