World of Warcraft

Guest soju

nice gear Mr. Boo Boo, untamed blade aint no joke....lol so last night i /gquit with a group of people and we all sharded our epics and rerolled horde....i hope its as good as i hear it is(instant queues for AB!)

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice gear Mr. Boo Boo, untamed blade aint no joke....lol so last night i /gquit with a group of people and we all sharded our epics and rerolled horde....i hope its as good as i hear it is(instant queues for AB!)

yeah when the gold farmer see me with it they know i aint no gold farmer

but yet they still try and communicate with me ... *sigh*

xiang, u have a sh-tload of armor without shield. geezus,, but not alot of attack power lol

dude you forgot what guild i am in...i have to be ready to tank at a moment notice

also about the warrior nerf...not too happy about that but not as mad as these people

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...mp=1#post613872

GODDAM!

first time ive seen that seems alot better than arcanite reaper....

is this on the test server or something?

AQ is the new instance right?

that is such bull.. that axe pretty much blows out the High Warlord's Battle Axe.

hey binh, with all the equips your entire guild has don't you guys ever run AB or AV?

Guest hawaiingkid

k im a level 18 warlock looking to meet up with people and explore the map

u might have seen me

lilakira

guild ONLINE SUPERFRIENDS

Guest Drunkken

huh, i saw that gun like the first day i played, i was in darkshore questin and a 60 hunter helped me out and that gun was hugeeeee

so i say, HOLY richard simmons THATS A BIGASS GUN!

and he responds, thats what the ladies say

ahahaha

Archived