World of Warcraft

Guest soju

^ it boils down to a players choice of whether he wants to take a 15% chance against a rogue's stuns, hunter's concussive shot or a 100% chance dispelling a priest/locks' fear. from my personal experience, i just can't compare the two. i'd take the undead racials any day, especially as a lock.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ it boils down to a players choice of whether he wants to take a 15% chance against a rogue's stuns, hunter's concussive shot or a 100% chance dispelling a priest/locks' fear. from my personal experience, i just can't compare the two. i'd take the undead racials any day, especially as a lock.

well I wasn't speaking specifically about PVP. If you are speaking of pvp only, then yea I'd agree that WoTf is highly more valuable than 15% stun resist and bloodfury. (also, you said worse... which was what I was mainly focused on replying to)

anyways, the reason why orc warlocks are not the worst is due to their PVE capability. Bloodfury puts their dps above all other warlocks. and we all know/agree that warlocks are the current crown of dps in real raids of equally skilled players. If this isn't the case then it's either your warlocks aren't that good, undergeared, and/or it is a high shadow/high melee dps fight.

my 2c. =D

ps. UNDEAD FOR THE WIN

Guest EYJAYJAY

undead is cool :D i like it so far.. but ive been playing it early in morning so i havent seen many players yet. im in tichondrius.. undead rogue called Badsushi :P

by the way, what kind of jobs should i get??

undead is cool biggrin.gif i like it so far.. but ive been playing it early in morning so i havent seen many players yet. im in tichondrius.. undead rogue called Badsushi tongue.gif

by the way, what kind of jobs should i get??

haha, that's cool you're playing on tich. too bad i'm on alliance-side =p

one of the soompiers in this thread plays on horde-side, Zizibebe. i think she's lv. 38 now, and a new player such as yourself.

as for jobs, it depends if you want to make stuff, or make a lot of money. Since you're a rogue, you could do skinning/leatherworking to make your own leather gear. However, most crafts aren't good until much later in level. I always make money so i can buy stuff. The best way to make money is skinning/mining. Just sell the skins and ores on the auction house and you'll hit your first 100g by the time you're level 30.

Good luck

Guest EYJAYJAY

does it matter if skinning and mining are primary or secondary? i actually dont know the diff between prim and secondary. maybe i can learn more in depth if i have a job as primary? o.O but anyways, i just hit lvl 10 and got my dual wield. but i dont really know what abilities i should invest my money into.. i gotta find a guide or something.

oh and u just wait, ill kick your butt one day ;)

go skinning and mining for the first 40 levels. you should earn enough money thru those professions to buy your mount at 40.

then switch to whatever profession you see fit.

does it matter if skinning and mining are primary or secondary? i actually dont know the diff between prim and secondary. maybe i can learn more in depth if i have a job as primary? o.O but anyways, i just hit lvl 10 and got my dual wield. but i dont really know what abilities i should invest my money into.. i gotta find a guide or something.

oh and u just wait, ill kick your butt one day ;)

lol if you learn to stunlock, you'll go far ;-)

you get two primary's and your secondary is basically as much as you want. 2ndary jobs like first aid, fishing, cooking.. none of them are really all that useful except for first aid.

i think this is probably the most helpful site you can have for rogue: Kaliban Loot list - Rogue

Also, check out all the "World of Roguecraft" videos.

Guest EYJAYJAY

ah ok :P im reading lots of guides right now.. but what exactly is a raid in this game??

and as for trades and selling stuff, i definitely need help there. how do i trade/sell and can someone also explain to me the abbreviations they use in wow (ive seen quite a few when i was roaming around in UC and i couldnt figure out what they were. i would know WT is 'wanting to' but i cant figure out the last letter :P but yeah i need to know how to trade and sell)

Guest A.Wesker

ah ok :P im reading lots of guides right now.. but what exactly is a raid in this game??

and as for trades and selling stuff, i definitely need help there. how do i trade/sell and can someone also explain to me the abbreviations they use in wow (ive seen quite a few when i was roaming around in UC and i couldnt figure out what they were. i would know WT is 'wanting to' but i cant figure out the last letter :P but yeah i need to know how to trade and sell)

Raid consist of more that 5 people in an instance or world e.g lets go raid Alliance town :P 'wtt' - Want to trade or wts ' want to sell or wtb want to buy :) usually u sell or buy stuff from the auction house - its like ebay :) one located @ org / UC n other places if u want to trade with someone just right click on their icon and select trade :) you'll figure it out

Guest EYJAYJAY

Raid consist of more that 5 people in an instance or world e.g lets go raid Alliance town :P 'wtt' - Want to trade or wts ' want to sell or wtb want to buy :) usually u sell or buy stuff from the auction house - its like ebay :) one located @ org / UC n other places if u want to trade with someone just right click on their icon and select trade :) you'll figure it out

yeah i figured that much out :P in the search options.. is there a place for leathers/skins? i cant find it xD

Guest t.fang'

screenshots for all of you!

WoWScrnShot_080207_234225.jpg

WoWScrnShot_080207_232936.jpg

WoWScrnShot_080207_233808.jpg

nightbane down!!

WoWScrnShot_080307_000357.jpg

WoWScrnShot_080307_000821.jpg

illhoof down!!

WoWScrnShot_080307_005916.jpg

WoWScrnShot_080307_005604.jpg

WoWScrnShot_080307_010420.jpg

netherspite down!!

sorry for the pic spam.

karazhan 10-man raid.

lol i guess the bad rumors were true after all.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62492410@N00/996783595/

Some of the highlights:

- The dark, necromatic Death Knight, the first new character class added to World of Warcraft since its launch.

- Northrend, the harsh, icy continent where the Lich King holds rule, complete with new zones, quests, items and monsters.

- New level cap of 80 providing access to mighty new powers and talents

- New battlegrounds featuring siege engine warfare and destructable buildings

- Expanding character customisation options including new hairstyles & dances, the ability to change the hairstyles of existing characters, and new skin color variants.

i hope Warhammer Online will be released by the time this expansion happens. I can't believe they made the last feature a highlight.

lol i should just save my honor/arena points for the lvl 80 stuffs :P

yeah if you want to save for another two years.

and if you can't fly in all the zones with the new expansion, gg blizzard.

Guest A.Wesker

yeah if you want to save for another two years.

and if you can't fly in all the zones with the new expansion, gg blizzard.

lol i mean like save it until it comes out, since i might just quit now - no point playing it :P

Archived