World of Warcraft

Guest soju

Guest Shrimp Crackers FTW! ^.-

They nerfed glancing blow :D but timer doesn't reset anyway for swords so wahtever

And about the locks complaining, it amuses you too doesn't it? Lols. I love it most when they go on rogue forums and QQ about CloS =]

About my BF, meh, I never asked him exactly why he quit. I just know he hated playing his priest and then after one patch that did it for him. IMO, the priests can never compare to paladins. Priests simply don't have the mana. Priests will lose on spam heal fights, and if you compared the paladin big heals with yours, its a lot faster too. Priests have no survivability. Your t5 is practically better than your t6. If priests wanted decent healing, they're forced to nerf the hell out of everything. And they even nerfed VE for shadow priests. Lesser healing and can't crit, meh that's probably why my bf quit now that I think about it.

And your only awesome skill that they got, Prayer of Mending, they nerfed. 10 second CD? Lols.

Well, honestly I really don't think Circle of Healing and Lightwell is that bad. Its pretty amazing for melee. =]

Mr Boo Boo --

Don't you have trouble finding a good hunter sometimes? Iuno if its just me or what but I honestly don't know any amazing hunters. ;\

And I think warriors are still getting nerfed Lols =D

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I just asked my bf why he quit and he said 'cause they nerfed prayer of mending and that was like the only thing he could pvp with.

holy/disc priest is pretty much in the top three spec+class of all pvp. the top pvp arena groups utilize holy/disc priests and they take forever to die, sometimes outliving holy paladins.

top classes right now in BG (rating 1750+)

1. MS Warrior

2. Holy Paladin

3. Holy Priest

4. SL Warlock

5. Frost Mage

6. Elem/Resto Shaman

Mr Boo Boo --

Don't you have trouble finding a good hunter sometimes? Iuno if its just me or what but I honestly don't know any amazing hunters. ;\

And I think warriors are still getting nerfed Lols =D

i find it troubling that i am one of the few good ones in the server i am in....

and yes warriors are always getting nerfed....

holy/disc priest is pretty much in the top three spec+class of all pvp. the top pvp arena groups utilize holy/disc priests and they take forever to die, sometimes outliving holy paladins.

top classes right now in BG (rating 1750+)

1. MS Warrior

2. Holy Paladin

3. Holy Priest

4. SL Warlock

5. Frost Mage

6. Elem/Resto Shaman

Where is this information from?

Mr boo you should transfer servers :)

Lols, I thought about making a hunter once. Locks seem more fun though. Meh, that's just my opinion though, I like watching the enemy HP tick away =) let me rephrase that, I love watching the enemy HP tick away! I shadow word:pain a rat on my BFs priest and found joy from watching the rat like a time bomb, just waiting for the moment it'll die. And that was pretty much my inspiration to start a lock, what made you start a hunter?

my first character was a warrior when i started the game many many many moons ago (day 1 of the game) and than like a year and a half later i started my hunter on a east coast server and went on from there

so your one of the fear, dot, dot, dot, dot, fear again, dot, dot, dot =p

And about the locks complaining, it amuses you too doesn't it? Lols. I love it most when they go on rogue forums and QQ about CloS =]

I only QQ'd about undead rogues with CoS.

and the reason why I QQ, is that any undead rogue, is virtually unbeatable. (skilled players only)

in any talent spec (warlocks), with any pet, maybe with any trinket.

only time i've come really close is with backlash proccing and trinketing out of stun.

my first character was a warrior when i started the game many many many moons ago (day 1 of the game) and than like a year and a half later i started my hunter on a east coast server and went on from there

so your one of the fear, dot, dot, dot, dot, fear again, dot, dot, dot =p

Meh, rolling warrior came to mind, but I thought rogues could use two handed swords when I started, I honestly think two handed swords look amazing :D I was disappointed of course. I don't get how you have the patience to level a warrior though =_=' IMO the only fun thing about a warrior is charging :D!

Yup! I love dotting up things and then fearing... drain life some... yup its fun to see the HP just ticking away ~

I only QQ'd about undead rogues with CoS.

and the reason why I QQ, is that any undead rogue, is virtually unbeatable. (skilled players only)

in any talent spec (warlocks), with any pet, maybe with any trinket.

only time i've come really close is with backlash proccing and trinketing out of stun.

KAME! I almost forgot you had a lock! :D!

Meh, rolling warrior came to mind, but I thought rogues could use two handed swords when I started, I honestly think two handed swords look amazing :D I was disappointed of course. I don't get how you have the patience to level a warrior though =_=' IMO the only fun thing about a warrior is charging :D!

Yup! I love dotting up things and then fearing... drain life some... yup its fun to see the HP just ticking away ~

KAME! I almost forgot you had a lock! :D!

had. got banned. and haven't played since =D

good old ban wave. I didn't want to play anyways =P

Guest t.fang'

playing hunter is hard in arenas due to pillar running (deadzone, los ftl)

last represented in 2s and 3s and 3rd to last in 5s.

buff hunters!!

and nerf sl locks

gogo drain tank.

and about priest v pally

pallys are more susceptible to cc because their three heals have cast times.

priests can heal on the run (pom, shield, renew). and also have big heals, although not as big as pallys

imo, as a hunter, i would take a priest over pally for a 2s partner. viper sting + mana burn = oom pally.

and post up your armory, peoples! :P

armory

and about priest v pally

pallys are more susceptible to cc because their three heals have cast times.

CC = crowd control. ie: sheep, sap, seduce, fear, etc.

paladins are NOT more susceptible to CC due to having a cast time. Infact, due to a "Blessing of sacrifice", they are almost impossible to CC in a 2v2 match up.

the best arena players are the ones who know how and when to use everything their class can do.

ouuu how geeky i feel now. :D

armory link

look at my noob sword. my 3v3 rating was up to 1900 at one point. til we started losing. :( hp goes to 10k once i switch rings/trinkets.

i must say, will of the forsaken is pretty overpowered. the frost mage nerf(s) sucked.

and as you can tell, i hate pve. it's like a job, but you don't get paid in dollars, only epics.

playing hunter is hard in arenas due to pillar running (deadzone, los ftl)last represented in 2s and 3s and 3rd to last in 5s.buff hunters!!

you can do the same and use it to your advantage.

those two pillars in the circle of blood? if two hunters get on there, it's pretty much game over. i've ran into plenty of hunters who use the pillars to their advantage and have blasted me in the face.

hunters don't need a buff. seriously.

gawd finally

princedead2072207uq7.jpg

*pic taken by the main tank and a guild officer*

mind you i took like a month and a half break so i wasnt there when people took down prince

but about damn time i was a part of it...*another boss bites the dust*

Archived