World of Warcraft

Guest soju

Guest Take Five

i think i'm gonna quit by the end of this month without having gotten into serious raiding, getting an epic mount, playing the expansion, gaining high rep with a faction, or even getting a single epic LOL. this is probably a good thing though. all the end-game stuff feels pointless and annoying to me.

maybe if i had stuck to one character, i'd actually have something good on him though.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XxIllicitxX

Lvl39 Draenei Warrior. I've only been playing since March but my friends have been playing since the first Beta! I'm on Dath'Remar on the Oceanic servers under Ducan :)

Guest madeinktown

PvPing with my mage is strange. i get at least in the top 5 for most damage, but i always get my kills jacked because of my 3sec fireball cast...and right when i'm about to fireblast, it gets jacked...

mages are hard...

Guest Take Five

well, i'm quitting end of this month. anyone know a good place to sell accounts? all i've seen is playerauctions.com. when i search ebay, i don't really find any...

Guest aaandy

^ i used ebay for mine. it all depends on what class you are trying to sell. my gnome warrior sold for 560

Guest Take Five

^wow, must be a good character. and my friend said warriors weren't in demand...

i dunno if anyone can give me an approximate price check on this maybe?

-60 warlock with mostly blues some greens, 400+ gold, maxed out tailoring and skinning

-44 rogue with blues and greens, 275 engineering and mining, 10 gold(lol)

-35 druid with greens, leatherworking and skinning, 30 something gold

they're all on different servers though =/

Guest aaandy

^^ Hmm, maybe a couple hundred... 200-300

haha, I'm not sure about the current situation now but pre-expansion warriors sold for so much (assuming you had the gear). I had all epic dps gear from bwl-aq40, ashkandi, etc... my gnome was a pvp monster, 2 shotting people, i could take a noggenfogger potion and be thinner than the posts in pvp and ninja cap while people were guarding lol... aww i miss it :P

\

i miss the game.. too much time you had to invest though but end game raiding and team pvp was awesome.

Guest madeinktown

if me and my brother had sold our account with what we had, we couldve made a clean 1000+ on it

60 pally with epics

60 hunter with mostly epics and some rares

59 twink rogue with 4/6 rare pvp set

all on frostmane

god...we shouldve...

Guest t.fang'

friend sold lvl 70 warrior (kara gear) a few months ago for 750.

i'd say 200 at max for the warlock? if you're lucky

Guest han.

ohh!

i'm looking to sell my character as well, i just lost all interest in this game. you guys got any suggestions where i can sell it?

i have a lvl 70 mage with a couple of epics and the rest blues. about 500 gold and a epic flying mount. B)

the account also has a 53 druid who is twinked out.

• 1 month later...
Guest babykiki

omg HORDE 4tw.. alliance bunch of kids..ughh

KiKi wants

which realm is a good realm with lotz of pvping and funn?

age group (21+) please.. lol

<3

Guest melee

depends what youre looking for, when i played Illidan had the best PvP players. It's also more mature there, not too many kiddies running around.

omg HORDE 4tw.. alliance bunch of kids..ughh

KiKi wants

which realm is a good realm with lotz of pvping and funn?

age group (21+) please.. lol

<3

lol no matter which realm you go to you'll come across kids all the time. chat gets so bad especially 'barrens chat.' >_>

be honest, there isn't a "bad" pvp server that will annoy you, as long as your group of friends play together. i played in frostmane, blackrock, and illidan. All three servers were cool. i think the best thing you can do is to find a server that has a friend of yours that has a lv. 70 so that he/she can help you on your quests.

which class did you select?

if you're looking to sell your account, Markee Dragon is a fairly good choice where alot of ppl browse forums for accounts and such. there's a number of scammer that you need to look out for though, though I've sold two accounts on the site for a good amount of money.

Never playing wow again. ever.

http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/p...tbwtswowaccount

Guest xsilentangel

My brother got me into the game. It's sad to say but we were addicted and sacrificed time for it. It was enjoyable while it lasted, but it took too much from us. I quit a couple of months before the expansion. The timing was good. Anyway, we had several lvl 60s and belonged to raiding guilds. My brother was even an officer of one.

Play responsibly.

haha

i had the 30day trial

and im hooked.

Guest k-spec

PvPing with my mage is strange. i get at least in the top 5 for most damage, but i always get my kills jacked because of my 3sec fireball cast...and right when i'm about to fireblast, it gets jacked...

mages are hard...

Use 17/0/41 for mage PvP imo. I'm so obsessed with getting the best score in bg all the time lol. You just need to have good timing for the killing blows. If you're having trouble getting killing blows try using scorch more often since its only a 1.5sec cast.

Oh and more people should come play on Kil'Jaeden :\

Archived