Asian Issues And Racism

Guest heygingersnap

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ihigh

most of them are smart because at the young age the parents imprint in their mind that we have to do well...and as we get older it becomes a habit to do well. if not we get the stick

Guest smilexsayumi

Yeah same ethnicity doesn't deal with your intelligence;

but the thing is Asian Parents are generally strict when

trying to teach their children a lesson or education wise.

Guest emceej

i don't believe in that stereotype

but our parents have the ugliest reaction when it comes to grades.

no kidding.

WE'RE not SMART!!..THEY'RE just DUMB!! :rolleyes:...

i mean, how can u really tell if someone is smart?..on what basis?..grades?..they dont mean nothing..i get awesomely good grades but i'm actually pretty retarded...the thing with the parents that u guys keep talking about?..i dont think its really true for everyone...how ur parents push u when ur young...etc..my parents don't give a damn how i do in school..I push myself. I guess "smartness" or just "hardworking-ness" is part of the person's nature.

Guest beana*

I think why Asian people are so smart is because at a young age parents stress the importance of education. However that didn't happen to me and I'm not the brightest crayon in the crayon box :P

Guest yienyienyien

mainly because our parents will have the most disgusting look on their faces if you get a bad grade. And asians tend to be SO COMPETITIVE sometimes. ._. *especially parents who love to brag about how well their kids do at school..bla bla..*

well i do believe in it but really not all are. but hey if we all weren't then where did the stereotype come from in the first place? so yea i would agree that some asians are really smart...and i would say its kind of our parents and families fault cuz if we didn't drive to be i think we would get our a$#'s whoop anyways lol :lol: seriously....

Guest EchoOff

cause we're pimps.

HECK YEAH!

we be beastin' :lol:

i kid. i kid.

everyone's different.

it's just a stereotype.

but even if it's not.

it's probably because of the lifestyle asians grow up in.

they are taught to be cunning, you know?

"when you don't know somethin', CHEAT!"

:rolleyes:

Guest babigurl87

idk bout the stereotype thingie ....... but i get really good grades and my parents don't push me at all......... and i'm pretty lazy 2 .. i don't do my hw until like 9 @ nite

Guest miimisunshine

our parents.... they are strict when it comes to grades. like i remember i was watching one of KevJumba videos. he was explaining the difference between Asian grades and non- asian grades. it was Hilarious!!

i think technology gave us that stereostype.we are expected to be smart.

Archived