keroro gunso

Guest hafriz

Guest hafriz

Sergeant Frog
keroro_gunso_wallpaper_030.jpg
Keroro Gunso is the story of an alien frog commando team stranded on Earth when their invasion force abruptly abandons them. The 4-frog platoon is headed by Sergeant Keroro (”keroro” is onomotopaeic, considered in Japan to be a sound made by a frog), who is taken in by the very family whose house he attempts to invade.

The show, divided into fifteen-minute episodes, follows Sgt. Keroro’s attempts to take over Earth while building Gundam models in his spare time. Hilarious puns, jokes and spoofs of other animes pepper Keroro Gunso, along with funny and touching storylines and characters.

Volumes: 24 (Ongoing) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=5577Published by: Tokyopop (uo to vol 20)Anime Episodes: 358

keroro_gunso_poster_02_by_simonxmay-d4l5

sergeant-keroro-sgt-frog-keroro-gunso-25

Keroro-platoon-sgt-frog-keroro-gunso-507

Guest Take Five

i'm just wondering why fansubbers are like 100 episodes behind...

it looks hilarious though.

• 3 months later...
Guest xhkxboix

MY SECOND FAVORITE ANIME!! I LOVE IT!!

i remember when it stopped being funny and started being sad.. i cried.. i cried in a freaking anime!

• 8 months later...
Guest choco_biscuit

i think keroro's an anime for kids coz my cousin's crazy bout it.. well im nt one tho.. haha but i still luv it .each time i watch it it's so hilarious and funny!!! I luv their second ending theme!

I luv tamama.. i swear he was a girl wen i first saw the cartoon. :P

Guest blossomambition

hehe, this anime's so funny!! but i'm still kinda confused about some of their genders.. ^^;

• 2 weeks later...
Guest haruka314

oh my gosh.. because of this.. i love TAMAMA so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ^____________^

he..? (i think it's a he?!)

looks soooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Amethist

I love this series!!! It's one of my faves ^^!!

Lol I remember before Tokyopop licented the manga I was so curious about it..And when I read the manga I was found it awesome XD!! The anime is also gooed :P..

My fave characters are Natsumi and Giroro..lol I even cosplayed both of them last year at an animeconvention XD..

• 1 year later...
Guest rainette

i like this anime!! :D

I love sergeant the most, he's so emotional and yet humorous at the same time.

I din't quite like kururu for his laughter. haha but yeah his inventions are cool ;)

p/s: mois is so cute! and i'm a girl =="

• 9 months later...

Yeah I am wondering as well. The episodes are weird. They start at like 101. Does that just mean it's season 1, episode one? And 113 is season 1 episode 13? I want to know how many seasos and episodes there are?

Archived