Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

suniyaf23

boy princess

wondering if anyone heard of this manga? I didn't find a thread for it but maybe it goes by another title as well? Thanks in advance for info!!!!!!!

bp_v01_001.jpg

Plot: 
The princess of the small kingdom of whatever-its-name-is is engaged to the prince of a bigger neighboring kingdom. That is, until she elopes 2 days before the wedding. So her family dresses up their youngest son as a girl and sends him in the princess's place. With his deep blue eyes and flowing blond hair (and strategically placed apples), he could get away with it. For a while.

Published by: Netcomics

13_2_1.jpg

v5_p000.jpg

How many volumes are there? There's a group scanlating it in Spanish and I've been reading it. It's so good. ^^ I've read as far as v02 c01.

How many volumes are there? There's a group scanlating it in Spanish and I've been reading it. It's so good. ^^ I've read as far as v02 c01.

Do you know the name of the spanish scanlation group?

I read the first volume of this. It's really cute! I'll have to continue reading this.

Anyone wanna link to some scanlations...?

i want that link of scanlation... ;););) but may i know, what is the language og thaese scanlation?

not sure if there are any scanlations available since it's been licensed.

but volume 1 is out in bookstores (US) and volume 2 is supposed to be out but i didnt find it at borders.

no barnes & nobles round this area. pooh...

i reallie wanted to read the rest.

not sure if there are any scanlations available since it's been licensed.

but volume 1 is out in bookstores (US) and volume 2 is supposed to be out but i didnt find it at borders.

no barnes & nobles round this area. pooh...

i reallie wanted to read the rest.

checked amazon, vol. 2 has been released and vols. 3 and 4 are going to be released soon too. link below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=br_ss_...ds=boy+princess

I came across it before in some website, cant remember which one though. Its in English. As far as i remember, they have till vol 3. Well, you have to pay to read it, but u can save it through temp files one after u open it. The fee is $0.25/chapter